How do I dress up like this in public and not look like a complete edgelord faggot?

How do I dress up like this in public and not look like a complete edgelord faggot?

You don't

You don't.

It slays me how everyone on this board has the nerve to shit on Supreme, Reddit, Rick whatever but everyone wants to look like a videogame or anime character. Fucking pathetic.

you literally cant

You can't because he has protag aesthetics and you probably work at Applebee's. Think the jacket from Drive, it's the ambience and camera tricks that make it not look like total shit.

>live in Bay Area
>dumb it down to techwear

>stronglifts 5x5
>onion based diet
>good haircut
>develop taste in real fashion instead of wanking to vidya concept art
>buy a coat that resonates with you personally
>ejaculate into every pocket of said coat to imbue it with your essence
>done

>>onion based diet
redpill me

take the shrek pill

Reddit or somebody raided /pol/ to convince them to eat onions to raise their testosterone. Despite reports, /pol/ saw this for what it was right away and the majority of users never actually did it; only the gullible idiots fell for it.

Run like this

this is the correc answer

Didn't /pol/ also fall for that anti soy pill that actually contains soy or whatever?

You don't, you'd either look like an edgelord or a terrorist.

what is techwear??

Live in a cyberpunk world.

Buy ACRNM, goyim.

either be a badass detective or a crimelord, there's literally no other way to not look autistic wearing that, looks cool, but it won't when you're at walmart buying groceries

Black mac with the collar up
Black trousers
Black shoes/low profile trainers
Black turtle neck
Black belt
Be an adult

but we do

Techwear Peacoat (eg MW Bridgeman, the outlier one, acronym, etc)
Techwear pants (levi commuters, Slim dungs/climbers, Maharishi, RLX cargos, etc)
either those arcteryx shoes that have the wire lacing that you tighten by twisting or some adidas/nike shit.

You'll still look like a moron but that's that outfit

Also I forgot to mention that that jacket in game is actually modeled on a Acronym jacket. Hence the label, the one half sleeve, and the incredibly impractical but signature messenger bag strap half under half over jacket. Needs a gravity pocket and escape zip though

You know that Easter egg is in the game only because errolson and acronym were involved in designing costumes for the characters in game. It's not a conspiracy you fucking idiot lmfao

We already do