What does your bedside look like Veeky Forums? What makes a bedside and a bedroom in general effay? Here's mine

What does your bedside look like Veeky Forums? What makes a bedside and a bedroom in general effay? Here's mine.

>being poor
>too lazy to keep room tidy
>dirty
off yourself

>meme lamp
>jerk off lotion
>metal
>fantasy books
>a book about weed
>a purse with your vibrating butt plug in it
very effay

vodka, water, multiple different drug residues, saline spray, lighters, a piece of candy from halloween that i can't bring myself to either eat or throw away

pretty effay desu

>Vodka and water in identical glasses

absolute madman desu

>he can't distinguish the two from the difference in surface tension

my only flaw

fucking slobs

>dat huge lubriderm

Since everyone else has shitty bedsides, I don't feel bad about this.

Mine is pretty comfy desu

Kekd

Probably will get a new lamp sometime.

Want to replace the crappy looking alarm clock with a nice Digital Radio + Alarm, but havent been able to find a good looking one at a decent price. Long shot but any recs?

That bed is the opposite of comfy.

you have very long, unkept hair, don't you?

jesus even if it's not for jerking off hide your damn lotion. if you do ever have someone in your room that's the first thing they see, and even though masturbation is normal it's still funny to see out.

>>he can't distinguish the two from the difference in surface tension
pretty sure that's a sign of autism!

check'd

disgyst

>Uncracked spines.

Read a book instead of leaving them around for display purposes.

Reading them all at the moment. I finished the Norm Macdonald book since I took the pic today. You'll see the bookmarks in the rest of them too.

I don't keep my book pressed flat because I don't need to

Have you had any noticeable changes in your mood etc after getting a salt lamp? I'm thinking about picking one up cause I spend a lot of time around computers and cell phones and I heard salt lamps can ease depression caused by that

My current bedside table is a children's school desk and chair from the 30s or 40s.
I just ordered a normal table for the other side from IKEA though.

my bedside table is my desk

Checked. It’s actually the comfiest bed I’ve ever owned, but it is just barely off the ground.