>Have lazy eye
>Surgery unsuccessful during childhood
>Eligible for surgery now, but can't afford it
>Wear glasses normally

But

>Prescribed eyepatch as child
>Never wore that shit
>I going to start wearing one for therapy reasons

Give me tips on how to pull this shit off. Custom ordered a leather eyepatch. Will post picture.

PS - cannot grow much facial hair as of yet, will come in full in my early to mid 20s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ti_p3AVH4Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wear /bladerunnercore/ and smoke alot.

This is some shit that I wear out on a date. The eye which is closed is the one which would be patched.

This is my streetwear. I think you guys call it techwear or something, but I wear less black.

A start?

Also, smoking makes me smell like shit and I wear cologne normally. I tried ecigs but I think they would make me look faggy.

fuck off

Thanks for the bump, faggot.

You’re too paranoid about smoking. If you wear cologne then no one will notice the smell of cigarettes.

eat it boss .l.

I was waiting for someone to post this. I think the shape would compliment my facial structure the best. I do fucking love me some MGS, though.

the perfect clone of big boss

Maybe change one lens in your glasses to completely black?

It's for therapy, I need the eye to be blocked out. It's not so much that I just don't want other people to see it.

My question is how the fuck did Liquidous just happen to lose an eye?

I thought wearing an eyepatch to correct lazy eye only works when you're a kid. As a adult it's already too late?

More effective as a child, yes.
It's like learning a language. It's best to teach at an early age due to brain development, but I could learn Spanish right now if I put my mind to it.
That shit is just myth.

I got eye problems too op.. I got glaucoma and a little bit of a lazy eye too fml

I feel for you, man.
Glaucoma is a whole different level, though.

op
try the eye patch or wear glasses with one glass being a prescription glass and the other one being a regular one
it really does work
fixed my lazy eye

Yeah I know.. There was this one video that helped me somewhat reduce severity of my condition youtu.be/ti_p3AVH4Uw Idk.. It might help you as well... It definitely wouldn't hurt

My eyeglasses are of different prescription strength to do just that. Thank you for telling me, though.

Thank you, but this is not for me.

You look like you're 15, which is never a good look even if you're 15.

You have a legit good face but your frame and clothes pull you way down.

Learn to mix colors appropriately if you want to have so many colors on your clothes and for god's sake bulk up.

Your glasses look horrid.

Get the venom/fritz lang three point variety

or get the wilson wilson brown leather / wool interior one

He looks 15 because of his tiny chin

You'll have to drop your soyboy act if you want to rock and eyepatch. I suggest you buzzcut your hair and start wearing sketchy/rugged clothing.

chill with the gel first off.

please become big boss

>will come in full in my early to mid 20s
fuck off underage faggot
go fuck your english teacher or something

I have trouble eating and can't afford to get new clothes.

However
I am trying my best to fix this. I'm going to start bulking because I was cutting this semester. I'm actively looking for fashion advice, so try to be a little bit more constructive.

Also, my ex girlfriend helped me pick these out. She thinks they look very good. I'm open to changing them, but keep in mind that the picture is pretty bad in itself.

I have a tiny chin? I disagree. Pic related is a bit older, hat was work related.

I wear no hair products at all.

I'm 19. My old English teacher had the hots for me but I was NOT attracted to her at all.

Absolutely Soy, you dress like a fucking dweeb and you're clearly underrage.

Pro tip: quality girls can tell you're pulling a retarded squinty "le model" face, other guys definitely can. Stop. You can't hide your negative canthal tilt from us

Yeah Op, totally get an eyepatch, it will definitely make up for your insecurity, autism, lack of taste, compulsion to justify yourself to strangers online, and narcissism! You'll be just like an Epic videogame movie character, totally badass warrior epicstyle!

Fuck you, OP

Some of have serious eye problems

>I need to wear this eyepatch because of a medical condition
>LMAO SOY AUTIST KEK WANTS TO LOOK LIKE A VIDYA CHARACTER
Take your (You) and leave this man in peace.

I'm an easy target apparently. Not really quite sure I'm disliked, I came here admitting that I would like to improve. Also, a note for anyone who is trying to fuck with me: I'm really not bothered by your posts, you won't hurt my feefees.

Okay, and this has a high chance of fixing my problem. You shouldn't be mad at me because I am doing something to better myself.

This is a frontal and this is a profile. I admit to using angles to my advantage in many cases, but look at those ones, for fuck sake. I am also verifiably 19 years old.

Not buzzing my hair, but I might start dressing a bit rougher.

Tell me what clothes I should wear and what glasses would compliment my face, then. Be constructive, I'm asking for help.

Weird dislikeable face and attitude, I can't quite put my finger on it. I think you need to be humble and stop self obsessing, op, try a complete lifestyle change and endure some real hardship or something. Might improve you and make you into a man, not this preening squinting weird soy creature in this thread.
Go take a massive hike, sleep rough for a month, work on a farm with down to earth hardworking people or something. Do something difficult and dangerousc then you'll have a quiet confidence that will stop you asking such an autistic question as "can I wear an eyepatch like my favourite anime video game character"

I mean it. You seem fucking weird and out of touch, just like I was when I was 19

Looking good. Where'd you buy the jacket?

Thrift shop, four dollars.

I have had actual hardship. My family owns a construction business and my father grew ill and could no longer work. My brother took his place and I took my brother's place. I took 13 credit hours of evening/night classes and eventually online courses for computer science while working five days a week an averaging eight hour days while earning less than minimum wage and paying for my courses. My brother was on drugs and it only got worse, to the point where I though I would die on a daily basis because of how dangerous the work was (mainly on 24 and 33 ft ladders on uneven ground). I sat through it so that my brother's family and my parents could keep their houses. I worked three days at one point with no sleep. Maybe not as bad as a lot of people, but I have my own place now and am paying my way through college by myself.

Also, I'm not asking anyone's permission for anything. I'm looking for fashion advice because I want to adapt and improve myself. I don't know why I am percieved as weak and submissive simply because I ask for input. I was literally prescribed this shit, yet I'm being bothered by people like you who insist that I want to LARP.

>My old English teacher had the hots for me but I was NOT attracted to her at all.
lucky u

your lower third is so unfortunate.
from the bottom of your nose to the top of your head is alpha male chad status.
but your chin/lips make you look like a 15 year old incel loser

don't worry about it, people on Veeky Forums can be helpful but generally there's a decent amount of toxicity.

However I'm pretty sure the person who commented is not a regular on Veeky Forums and a reply like that sounds exactly like something a casual from fit would say who's just trolling people because someone hurt their feelings here in a similar way.

ive got a lazy eye too and i think eyepatches are bad ass pic related its me

I have heard of jaw exercises, but my lips will have to stay how they are. I may try to do those exercises or at least will read up on them first.

I have only heard compliments about my lips and jawline/cheekbones before, even just from random strangers.

It's alright, just annoying. It's honestly because of fags like them that might make me somewhat regret my decision to start wearing it. This decision is based off of improving myself, my confidence, and my vision. Any time that it's brought up, someone always mentions pirates or Snake. It's like being named Jake and having people say "huh huh, like from State Farm™." I'm trying to ask for fashion advice and everyone shits on me for things I can't change, shits on me for trying to change, and tells me I'm shit without telling me how to improve. This is probably the least healthy board other than the meme boards that I've seen.

I reverse image searched the picture and found this. What do you have to say for yourself?

You have to read between the lines here, friendo. I don't think it's deserved, but something about your attitude seems like the perfect bait for people here.

Anyways, I agree with toning down the colors, looking, more rugged, and doing something about your hair (in relation to rugged-ness).

This looks good, i don't really like the rest of your fits, but that's personal opinion.

Try to stay focused, btw... you've asked about eyepatches and these people have talked about everything but. Y'all are discussing jaw excercises?

My father has one eye, uses a glass eye. He never wore his patch he just wears sunglasses everywhere. That's what I would do

Goddamn this place is literally filled with assholes. Lets see your face and vote how likable your face and attitude is.

OP sorry about the eye thing...I literally freak out when I have to wear my glasses and refuse to socialize with qts. In fact, my ex didn't see me with glasses for the first 5 years he knew me and we fucking lived together. Anyways, my point is, Idk wtf I would do if I had to actually wear an eyepatch...in fact, I would not and fuck myself even more.

At least you have testosterone that helps with confidence instead of estrogen that takes it away...?

I know Im not helpful but def save up for the surgery....or take out a loan? Carecredit cards are interest free for the first two years.

Other than that, you have potential and will grow into your features through your twenties.

Yes...but you don't want to be the dude with sunglasses inside (all the time)...cops will fuck w you too much

I hope, for the sake of this board, that is not you.

Cops already don't like me because of my stature. Try Being 6'4 around cops, they don't like being dwarfed on their power trips

Go mad max core and just take some swimmng goggles and use black out paint

Or the waterword chinstrap.

what's wrong with the eye tho?

I think you look cool and are cool and an eyepatch will make you even cooler.
Maybe go for an outdoorsy kind of style.

you can't begin to hope to pull off an eyepatch dressing like this unless you want to be featured on some cringe meme on twitter

you need to change your entire style if you want to go on with this

That's not tech wear. that's absolute normal clothing. not entirely bad, but also not good in any way

1 Work out, don't get huge but it increases you're overall attractiveness. Veeky Forums likes to neglect this, but when you start looking good naked, you will start looking Veeky Forums in clothes (arms that fill out t-shirt, broader shoulders etc)
2. get some nice jeans. and ditch that ugly green shirt. if that jacket is a bomber: learn to combine colors. blue/brown, grey/black/white, wine red/navy blue, dark green/grey/black, muted colors are key, earth colors etc

3. do not mix too heavy.

4. shoes make and break a fit

5. that leather jacket looks like roofing felt

6. never ever wear graphic tees

7. basics first! get a very basic color scale such as grey/black and accentuate it with few additions that should stand out. for example:
white shoes in good quality (including, but not limited to: Kent wangs, cp's, Stan smith's, adidas rod laver)
black trousers,
a white oxford shirt with a (optional with a (grey/black) wool sweater over it)
black bomber

the emphasis will be on the white shoes and your shirt (with sweater on the collar) as well as your face

now exchange for example the white shirt with a black shirt (not a dress, more casual but button down!) and the black bomber with your wine red as well as white shoes with all black shoes
emphasis is on your bomber. only a few things should stand out as an eye-catcher, the rest will be noticed at a second glance
voila an acceptable fit.

learning the basics will teach you to experiment more

8. ditch the chinos, too

9. lurk moar

eyepatch? if you get the rest in order first, with a very minimalistic patch one might pull it off

pic related, not perfect (too skinny jeans imo) but it shows what i mean
you can add colour, but you must subtract something flashy first. it must work with the rest of the colours.

peace out

How do you feel about the shirt not being tucked in? I think it looks kind of retarded but it does keep it less formal.

Ecigs are fine, you look faggy regardless.

>formal
How are skinny jeans, white sneakers and a crewneck sweater formal by any standard?

Only way to rock an eyepatch is making yourself look more rugged I feel. I'd start by growing my hair out and trying my hardest to NOT look like a suburban adolescent

Capitan Roncore

That fit is my current. Looking for a good leather jacket.

It won't improve anything, just hide it.

I will opt for the surgery as soon as I have enough savings to consider it as an option.

Doesn't show in the pictures because I don't save pictures with my eyes being all fucked up, but mild lazy eye. Gets pretty bad when I get tired. I've gotten good about controlling it manually, but I always have to try to do so. This will most likely fix that over time.

I love the wilderness and /out/.

I do want to change my style.

I switch between blood red skating style Nike's and ox blood cloth Doc Marten's depending on what I am wearing. I am always on the lookout for a good leather jacket, and I know mine is shitty.

I occasionally dress like pic related. Picture was in high school, can't remember if I was a senior. Ignore the hair, I've learned since then.

Stop wearing all these button up checkered shirts they're not classy they just end up looking childish, hit the gym and build your shoulders up you'll look way better, also your expression is one of the main ways you show yourself to the world don't half squint like in these pictures it doesn't look sexy it makes me suspicious of you

Holy shit, you look like your mom dresses you. To pull off an eye patch you either have to look like a bond villain - suited up, sleazy and rich, or you gotta look grizzled and (as much as I hate to use that term) manly, yet you look like one of those guys roodypoos make white people jokes about.

Lift, stop wearing the most boring normie-core clothes and don't hope of ever having a beard in your early to mid 20s.

>HE THINKS TECHWEAR MEANS DRESSING LIKE A LOW LEVEL IT

I was actually referring to slimming pants, a some type of jacket(somewhat poofy in this case), and a backpack of some sort(pic related in this case.)

I'm mainly wearing these because they're ridiculously comfy and it's cold as tits outside.

Well, I don't disagree that I should dress better. The issue is that I am on a budget and wear what I can get. I have an old ass phone and am skinny for a reason. If I could afford to see a doctor for eye therapy, then I would. I'm doing my best. Help me out or move on.

You're talking to a guy who has a lazy eye about squinting. I normally look like this. I'm not very wide-eyed in general. I'm not quite sure why this is a huge issue unless you want me to pry my fucking eyelids open.

you blinked

This is how I use my phone because it's hard to use both eyes and maintain composure while doing so.

Lol US has some shitty labour practices

Family owned businesses are generally under the table kind of stuff. It goes by percentage of net revenue from contract, not an hourly wage.

The fuck are u doing on Veeky Forums u handsome cunt?

>be me
>Used to have lazy eye
>Got glasses because my vision is shit
>Played video games
>Normal eyes now
Thanks Brother

Veeky Forums for fashion advice
/co/ for rates
/adv/ for opinions

ty m8

Had glasses for a while, not enough progress for me to be satisfied with. Will still wear them, but I'm acclimating to my patch still. Will post pictures when I get home.

Personally I'd say don't go for an eyeatch, but if you really want to and it makes you feel comfortable then I'd say pair it with an outlandish outfit like Bowie's done here

Go for a rugged, pirate-y look

cuck

Make your own custom eyepatches out of designer handbags

Gucci/Prada will be happy to accommodate your request for a custom eye patch as long as you're willing to compensate them accordingly...

Thats pretty fucking cool.

I'm a broke college student.