Goth

goth > everything else

LISA GERRARD, MY ARYAN QVEEN MVSE, BEST GOTHIC MUSICIAN.

ONE OF THE BANES OF GOTHIC CULTURE IS SATANISM; SATANISTS PRETEND TO BE GOTHIC, TO (1) INFILTRATE, AND SUBVERT, AND TO (2) CAUSE CONFUSION AND CONFLATION IN THE IGNORANT, SO THAT THE IGNORANT REGARD SATANISM AS EQUIVALENT WITH “GOTH”, OR AS A SUBSET OF GOTHIC CULTURE.

THESE PARASITES MUST BE ERADICATED.

best online shops for (not shit metalhead) goth clothes?

what type of goth clothes exactly?

i guess trad goth or post-punk maybe JAMC style, hard to find online

GOOD inspo in this thread

NOT GOTHIC, BUT SATANIC.

NOT GOTHIC, BUT “PUNK”.

NOT GOTHIC, BUT “NEWWAVE”.

IMAGE ATTACHED TO THIS POST SHOWCASES PURE GOTHIC FASHIONSTYLE.

gothic means lots of other things than your third rate pre-raphaelites

what's next not gothic but deathrock? cos that would be funny.

i think i need to puke

been going to a lot of goth club nights recently
the music is just so good

i mostly just wear black stuff when i go but it would be cool to dress a bit more gothy

?

??

not goth and also disgusting

omg this aesthetic

yeah it's pretty lame

looks like the average millenial slut silhouette but with clunky-ass clown shoes

frumpy as hell

You're making me depressed user

>picture of guy in black sweater
>disgusting

what are you on about faggot

and post your own inspo if you think its shit

/GOTHHOES/

Fuck off faggot. Only og goths here

THE ORIGINAL GOTHICS WERE GERMANIC ARYANS, WHO FLOURISHED IN CIRCA FIFTH CENTURY C E (CHRISTIAN ERA).

>ACKKSHUALLY

how is it possible to be this annoying desu

Annoying, or not, he's right, and you're an idiot.

Nice stealth mode, put your trip code back on

where did i say he was wrong? i only said he's annoying as fuck. if you've been on this board for more than a week you'll have seen this pathetic pseud retard shitpost in all caps. unless you're literally him i don't see how he wouldn't get on your nerves at some point

>Robert Smith
>Not Goth
You are truly the worst person to ever grace this board

As he posted, he's satanic, not goth.

>ONE OF THE BANES OF GOTHIC CULTURE IS SATANISM; SATANISTS PRETEND TO BE GOTHIC, TO (1) INFILTRATE, AND SUBVERT, AND TO (2) CAUSE CONFUSION AND CONFLATION IN THE IGNORANT, SO THAT THE IGNORANT REGARD SATANISM AS EQUIVALENT WITH “GOTH”, OR AS A SUBSET OF GOTHIC CULTURE.

>THESE PARASITES MUST BE ERADICATED.

You just have to cobble a fit together yourself from normal stores. Most specifically goth stuff ends up being tacky and cheap.

Robert Smith was the proto goth

stop pushing your shitty koreaboo gothninja fashion, boy

I realize that you're trying to "make us realize that we shouldn't be purists because being a purist is obnoxious" by posing as an obnoxious purist. But there's a big difference between genuine purists and the character you're roleplaying as: You are full of shit, and we aren't.

Therefore we have the right to react obnoxiously to your obnoxious bullshit.

very very true. You can of course pick up band merch and a handful of accessories but the "meat" of your fit shouldn't be "clothes made for goths" because that shit looks dumb.

he's just roleplaying, idiot. He's buttmad that people often call him out on the non-goth stuff he posts on Veeky Forums so he's retaliating by turning our stance upside-down. And he thinks he's being very clever and that he's making a point, when all he is is a thot enabler.

>literally only two good posts in this shithole of a thread

(still counts)

Not Goth, Satanic scum.

>the "meat" of your fit shouldn't be "clothes made for goths" because that shit looks dumb.
Definitely. The best things to do are learn how to pick out basics that can be dressed up goth, DIY, and wait for the inevitable goth trend every few years that gets quality stores putting out gothish designs.

75% of the uniquely goth look can be carried by hairstyle, makeup and footwear alone.

The Goths were nothing but savages who got rekd by the Huns and shat up the Empire, go and LARP somewhere else

w2c sweater

???

The Goths didn't "shat up the Empire", the Gothic Kingdoms carried on the Roman institutions in their entirety, retaining the Senate, Roman Law, and the Roman way of life.

They literally adopted Roman culture, and in effect the Western Empire didn't really stop existing when it ended as a polity. Romans served in the highest levels of Gothic society, and there existed a coexistence of cultures, with Goths occupying the rural lands, and Romans retaining the cities.

Ironically it was the Byzantines who fucked everything up when Justinian committed genocide in Italy, while the Muslims raped Spain, being the respective ends to the largest Gothic civilizations.

HELLO, FELLOW.

WHAT YOU POSTED IS ACCURATE, EXCEPT FOR YOUR LAST “POINT”; MUSLIMS DID NOT ARRIVE AT IBERIA AS A FORCE OF KHAOS, BUT AS A FORCE OF REGENERATION; THE VISIGOTHS HAD BECOME CORRUPTED WITH JUDEOCHRISTIANITY.

Cool now you're talking to yourself, fucking genius history lesson which assassin's Creed is that one?

Tony Iommi is Catholic you retard.

That anmation of a retarded pig suits your post just fine!

it doesn't even matter. wearing all black is good no matter what u wanna call it

The thread is about goth, not about black outfits...

it doesnt even matter. we should all just chill

No chilling when there are satanists infesting the board with their shenanigans.

who cares. like it really doesn't matter at all

Why do you keep posting that? Fuck off.

im tired and whatever. calm down

No, you fuck off, shill.

what am i even shilling for i dont understand. i came here to dl inspo pics

stop arguing jesus christ

im just chilling.

*shilling

Fuck off, Satanic scum.

Two questions

Is this goth?

And is this goth?

go back to cgl fagget

nigga shut the fuck up

shias are the true goths

That shits so depressing i need a smoke.

what the fuck is this?

France

I have never seen a well dressed goth in the summer, especially not a male one. How do these people even survive in hotter climates?

That's simple, we don't leave our homes.

I've been thinking of incorporating some more goth elements into my style because I really dig the aesthetic, but I live in a sun baked shit hole. Anyone got any reccs for hot weather goth fits for men?

Here you go senpai

Go white ghosty core

hours later yet i am still chilling.

Is all-black really all you need? I thought I fell short all this time for not lugging around the bedazzlements.

Death and Dream are toptier gothinspo