Hi everyone, I'm looking for a cool hat, and couldn't find any. Then again, maybe I'm not looking hard enough...

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a cool hat, and couldn't find any. Then again, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Care to take a second to give me some leads? Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mad-Bomber-Knit-Snowflake-Aviator-Beanie-Hat-Faux-Fur-Lining-Insulated-NEW-sz-L-/232071322259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think that a fisherman's hat-type sort of thing is in general a lot better than just a generic baseball cap.

Dude Im not looking for a baseball cap but something exactly like that! Thank you! I just needed a picture to start the thread, lol

these can be pretty cool but the few ive seen are always worn by guys who would rock fedoras as well with graphic tees and shit. only old men pullit off okay from what ive seen

>be 35+
>Grow Beard
>Leather Jacket/Trenchcoat

das boot-core

I think you need to pair it with something like a zip-up fleece in a dark color to break out of that pattern. A lot of the asian foreign students at my school started a trend of wearing those sorts of hats, and it seems like that type of torso clothing is the most popular pairing. Plus, I think it looks the best in my own opinion too.

charlie brown core, but warm and comfy.

Would I get away with wearing this? I'm mildly autistic, so I have a defense.

Ushanka is the only cool hat.

fine ill drop my hat foulder again just for you OP

that's it. These are in my opinion the best types of (men) hats.

This is just Jotaro’s hat without the medals. Don’t be a weeb.

My greatest investment. Has gotten me puss on more than one occasions (2)

Holy shit are you me?

id ?

This one will get you in prison in Europe
don't do it

well the nazi details are not necessary

it's then just a normal peaked cap circa 1930, with the crown stiffening removed

They're not fucking cool

Copped pic related on sale, where I'm from only a few shops sell these, and ordering online makes it a total of 70 EUR with shipping.

Jotaro's hat is different. It's supposed to be taller than that, and more cylindrical. He doesn't wear a real gakuseibou.

Get a ballcap with weird shit written on it

Copped a cap that says "[bumblefuck town] pulling team"

No clue what that even is but it's a decent conversation starter

Hats, at least baseball caps, are much better worn when they’re from a place you’ve visited or frequent, rather than some meme pizza slice or dolphin

W2c?

Yes, correct.

Lads

W2c widebrim hat, with at least a 10cm brim? Everything I have come across looks cheap, or TOO feminine.

Your friend, user

ebay.com/itm/Mad-Bomber-Knit-Snowflake-Aviator-Beanie-Hat-Faux-Fur-Lining-Insulated-NEW-sz-L-/232071322259

How to /balaclava/ without getting shot by cops?

Need face coverage for sub-zero winter winds

Something like this in merino wool would be excellent, the mask can be pulled under the chin, the top can be pulled down to be worn as a scarf.

Where2cop?

t. chink

W2c?

Nummer eins - LOSS!

Next day shipping from arcteryx

I have this hat in gray and in black. Get to know your drycleaner, this hat is notorious for sweat stains.