Post effay zippos

You first. That ones really cringe.

what the fuck

I find that quite unsettling.

w2c?

White is classy af

(mine)

I prefer the classic look desu

zippos are only really cool to underage smokers, in fact smoking is only cool to underage smokers when you grow up you realize some people look effay when smoking because they are effay to begin with and most dont. i miss smoking though bros

literally the only decent option, unless you fought in vietnam

My main is an armoured (slightly thicker metal) plain brass zippo that's been beat to shit and it's the best.

I use a Nimrod. (Google it you scum)

its made from foreskins

This is true desu, it can be white trash or effay depending on who you are. Good on you for quitting though, I did the same, now I only smoke cigars occasionally

Why are Zippos popular? Is it just TV and films?

I've never owned another lighter that the fuel fucking evaporated from and needed refilling even if it didn't get used.

real effay

Well you've nailed it, haven't you: they're for people that are going to use them regularly. If you only need an occasional light, they're not intended for you.

But even then it's still wasteful and not practical in the slightest despite it apparently having a reputation for reliability etc.

The classic metal style also doesn't really match with anything unless you're an oddball. The only Zippo users I've ever seen are middle aged men who dress like they want to be rugged cowboy film stars, young stoners who worship Lynyrd Skynyrd, or camo wearing milsurp weirdos.

It's not actually reliable or rugged at all, it just looks like it, so you're left with some eclectic kooky lighter accessory.

nice wun, mines non-armoured antique brass. The finish has worn off and it looks quite old. it matches a brass cigarette case i have from the 40s

real nigga hours coming through.

actually ive never seen these IRL and was looking for a box of cardboard matches but thought these were tight

The this is a Fucking lighter cba to find pic

S O L I D B R A S S

Did I upload a fucking thumbnail? Ugh.

only answer

Dope

you know where to start if you want to collect matchboxes?

Their marketing is top notch. Granted, the engineering is simple and very difficult to fuck up, which is probably why the army used them back in the day. As well, you can fill it with any flammable liquid, so it's very handy in any situation.

I carry this; it is waterproof, and the wick is sealed from the air when it's closed, so the fuel can only evaporate when you light it up. It's the best lighter I've ever owned, and though I still use my zippos once in a while, they just aren't worth filling unless you're using them more than 3 times a day.

Make way grampas