Dressing in the other gender's clothes

Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on males wearing female clothing and vice versa? I don't have a opinion myself, I'm just looking for some opinions on the topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XeLPD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I crossdress a lot just because I like the cut and fabrics of a lot of blouses and slacks. If you look good doing it, do it.

just do what you like, desu.
as long as there's no one around you to punish you for it, what does it honestly matter?
have some fun w fashion, op

I think women shouldn't wear trousers in public.

wear what you like, gender is a spook

>t. kike

How do you stand on the matter, user?

I don't think that anyone should wear high heels and all the impractical unhealthy stuff that women have to wear for purely arbitrary aesthetic reasons. I also don't really see the point of modern day suits and ties. Or most of the plastic shit that is peddled on this board.

If it fits in with my style and fits me well I'll buy it. I don't care if it's men's or women's.

gonna die anyway. what difference does wearing a different piece of cloth make

That you go to hell

men dressing like women is a disgrace. Fuck that

What about the other way around?

hells not real brother, sorry

>jews haha
>got him good

*tips fedora*

Women can't crossdress all clothes that isn't explicitly for women are unisex.
It is one of the few gender inequality that affect men.

You're right

God hates fags

There is always a gender bender thread active on Veeky Forums.

>hey Veeky Forums can i wear bangles as a man
>hey Veeky Forums can guys wear lipstick
>Veeky Forums is it gay to wear eyeliner

etc.

wear whatever you want. truly /fa people have a personal style and where what they want to. it's your life senpai

I do sometimes as I like the look of females more than males. I cant dress myself for shit as a guy.
Album with more of me: imgur.com/a/XeLPD

fuck youre cute

do you leave the house like this?
if so how does your dad like it?

jw seriously

Where did you get that skirt from?

Do you think everyone lives with their parents like you?

What if your parents came by to visit unannounced one day and you were wearing that, how would you think your parent's would react?

Are you gay/trans or do you just like dressing up like that?

did I say anything about you living with your parents?

also I meant no harm...im genuinely curious bc my dad would disown my bros if they did some shit like that....its a common issue for crossdressers and I am curious about YOUR situation...anyways u do u girl

Boohoo.com

Just like dressing up

Do you get sexually aroused by this or is it just for the sake of looking good?

wow, I'm straight but I wanna fuck the shit out of your sexy body

It's fine! But if you're male, don't dress like a fucking slut and leave your balls hanging. Be sure to also properly fit your wig on if you're wearing one, even it's fucking cheap shit ya got off of Amazon.

If you're a female though, feel free to dress like a dudebro or a husky biker. Just don't go to extreme with the fake beards.

You don't need to do this user

Acutallly I think that it would be nice for wearing women clothing as a man to be socially accepted, but it's not to bad if it's not in the meanwhile.

Disgusting

As long as you're not wearing a dress, no one will really care, if you throw in a women's jacket or belt you're good because a lot of designers ignore males.
This also applies to females that really like a certain male clothes. As long as you're not literally crossdressing no one should give a damn

I wear some women’s clothing. Jeans especially.

I have longish and lean legs that look good in women’s skinny jeans.

Also some sweaters, jackets, etc.

It’s probably only a matter of time before leggings become as common as skinny jeans on men.

fuck off pol

stirner wasnt a jew anyway you humungous dingdong

Faggots, that's my opinion I just feel so uncomfortable looking at them, is alright if they at least think they are girls, but wearing a skirt because some gay designer started wearing them is so gay

Gender isn't but fashion certainly is

lol u may be in for a huge surprise

But it's stupid and thus shouldn't exist just like the gender inequalities that affect women.