Leather Protector

So I just got my first pair of Dr. Martens and I decided I can't wear them until I get a leather protector.

what is the best stuff for keeping my shoes in good condition,

I assume there is some diesel industrial type balsam or spray out there

Docs are basically coated with plastic anyway

my are like made of different shit than the plastic ones
soft leather

What does leather protector evem protect the leather from anyway? I don't get it, can't you just use normal shoe polish?

water and minor scratches

That's what shoe polish is for

You just fell for the chinkshit plastic booties meme it ain’t / S O L O V A I R / starts playing desu desu senpai KEK

OP is what I use, but thoroughly soaked boots with a liner will start squeaking once they dries: I use orange oil for deep moisturizing in those instances, it also leaves an incredibly flat, matte texture on the surface, if you dig that kinda thing

Solovair also uses corrected grain leather on most of their shoes tho

No that’s not true that’s impossible MADE IN ENGALAND!!! Solovair wew the true doc martens the alt-right Pepe kek ree shadilay /my/ /pol/ /brothers/ GIGA PUDDI!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

For fucks sake why haven't I left this shithole yet?

I’m a real 4chanarian, you new here? Fresh off the boat from Gaiaonline or YTMND? dsfargaeg

Isn't the whole point of leather that its fucking durable
What kind of garbage are you buying that even needs this shit

I usually spray every shoes I buy with water repellent. I've discovered that leather cream is a good idea when you own expensive shoes. I use collonil.

Yeah it's durable but that doesn't mean it doesn't need care.
Good leather shoes are going to last a long time but if you properly clean and care for them, they are going to last even longer and they will look thousand times better
And honestly I actually find cleaning and polishing shoes pretty relaxing and fun

Whats wrong with you docs are beaters

U fucked up, same as i did. Bought mine on a shoe store (no amazon shit) a month ago, used the wonder balm every weekend and the leather is already peeling in the cracks.

holy shit you didnt get the second one was a joke?
Neck yourself you retard.

I've been using Dr Martens' wonder balsam for a while, and I can only recommend it. It protects and it nourishes very well.

If you do not take care of your leather you are going to have unpleasant surprises.

Doc martens sells tins of dubbin on their website and through retailers, it's what I use on mine.

just go to walmart and buy some mink oil