Alternatives to Vans Sk8 Lo?

I live in Vancouver, BC where the mainstream trend right now is the minimal, relaxed and gender-neutral aesthetic. I'm looking into copping a basic pair of low rise black sneakers and are leaning towards these, considering they go with everything, but I see them so often that I'm also quite sick of them. Are there any nice alternatives to this outfit staple that could be recommended?

>gives alternative
>"wait no no I need something cheap!"

eytys mother

im assuming you dont skate but want something kinda trendy.

if so, go with the converse one star

you're a basic faggot

The construction looks nice but they remind me of Keds

do people here still like SLP?

SLP?

vans got u covered

tretorns

the reason they are so popular is cause they are a good shoe that looks good with everything nothing wrong with that but the one stars are sweet I personally like mines grey since I got black chucks

decent to skate in too

Saint Laurent, jesus christ newfag

Well guess the post below you answers your question, but nah from what I can tell Veeky Forums is much more streetwear focused than being focused on SLP/Rick/Yohji and shit, but I've only been here since 2014 so I'm no expert.

I was talking about Shoes Like Pottery

ADIDAS ROD LAVERS, STEP INTO THE FUTURE HO

These are pretty sick, they should ditch the blue circle thing though.

I'm kind of into these. Even though they're pretty cheap, do they hold up okay?

dude thats their distinguishing quality...youre basically saying like a guy with a big cock shouldnt wear cycling shorts to the office

no i dont 'skate' im nearly 22 wtf are you talking about skating for

These and The LeFluer are gunna be hits.

try the j.crew x new balance

Whatever shoes you get, I guarantee will be just as popular as sk8 los in the future. You're just asking which trends to follow early because you don't have your own tastes. Fuck off fag.

Suedes with jeans rolled up and white socks, shit's cheap as fuck too

I got white rods fucking love that shoe. W2c in black?

i bought a pair of these to skate years ago and barely have put any damage on these...outlasted all my other skate shoes.

Converse One Star

garbage