What lotion do you use to keep your skin hydrated during the cold dry winter?

What lotion do you use to keep your skin hydrated during the cold dry winter?

Nivea

On that note what is the most effay lotion to masturbate with?

>hes not a dry guy

Thanks mom.

Shea Butter, grapeseed oil, body butter.

Shea Butter

Creme de corps

Sometimes I do it dry but then my ween hurts

>he got the Jew cut
sorry you'll never get to feel maximum pleasure.

Foreskin restoration my dude

You don't even have to go all the way - you can just build up some loose skin if you want

Thanks Mom and Dad
I’m ok with how my wiener is now but it sounds interesting

Why are some men so uncomfortable with themselves that they need lotion to be in a grey or black bottle labeled with "FOR MEN"

Vaseline and olive oil.

some guys just don't like smelling like they danced through a field of flowers every time they put on lotion

Cocoa butter

>not knowing about Foregen

That's the worst lotion I've ever used, feels like petroleum jelly (grease/oil), leaves your face/body greasy, disgusting, creates pimples and it does a garbage job of hydrating anything at all.

Hmm sounds interesting, but will it bring back all those lost nerves or will I just grow back a foreskin?

I was skeptical because of the Japan meme but this stuff is seriously unreal. Works immediately, I use it on my face and arms primarily but it works for your whole body it's wild

I would have killed myself long ago if it werent for this. I have extremely dry skin on my arms, face and neck. My eyelids were especially bad, would sometimes start bleeding a bit because they were so dry. Anyway i didn't want to use steroid creme long term so i eventually found this stuff. Good thing is that it isnt greasy unlike some other moisturisers i've used.

Pretty much just use it for the scent. Any moisturiser that isn't meant to turn your face into a desert works well for me.

It really is nerves and everything, check the site. How else would it be a foreskin? Without all the parts it would just be skin that resembles one.(The way restoring/stretching is. It still helps somewhat though apparently, but not as much as this would)

>was skeptical because of the Japan meme
Me too, I use yu-be chapstick and the stuff seriously works wonders on my chapped lips.

Lubriderm is fragrance free by default though

No it's not.

nothing else I have tried works as good.

What's the best moisturizing soap for shower use? inb4 dove. When I use dove it feels like I still have soap on me that doesn't wash off.

I like how effective this is, but I hate how your hands feel chalky after it dries

I haven't noticed that

do you dove body wash or bar soap? the bar soap is far superior. body was is technically a detergent and not soap.

Coconut oil if you're not a fucking faggot

I tried a few of the different dove bars. Never used any of the dove body washes.

>face is dry as hell during the winter so my daily face routine BURNS LIKE FUCK
How do I fix this?

Men's lotions tend to be less greasy than women's or neutral ones.

Coconut oil or emu oil. I've always had pretty clear skin so neither of them make me breakout. I'm also not so keen on putting a bunch of shitty chemicals and petroleum byproducts on my skin.

Also, just use water to wash your face. Soaps can be pretty harsh in the winter.

1. moisturize
2. wash face with moderately warm water, never hot
3. stop using products with alcohol in them on your face