What do you wear when you exercise?

what do you wear when you exercise?

I live in the tropics so lightweight running shirt, shorts and running shoes. Theyre all ugly. When it rains I run with a lightweight parka, its not waterproof but resistant enough for a light drizzle.

alpha

High school PE clothes

Track pants and a quick dry t-shirt.

me too, still have all my sports shorts with my high school's logos on each of them

Tank top + shorts with white shoes.

nice look

full bikkembergs

looks good. what's your routine?

Thanks
Depends on the day, either a push, pull or leg day centered around bench, deadlifts or squats respectively.

>Sweat pants from High School gym class
>any one of the older graphic hoodies i got from when I was younger
>maybe a grey or black tank top if it's a little colder
>Either my Crimson vans or a really old pair of black and silver Reeboks from six years ago

I've always wanted to buy gyakusou stuff but I'm not fast enough for it. I think if you turn up in expensive gear people kinda have an expectation for you.

I bought the Gyakusou Commuters when Nike had a sale, screw it. Most people won't even know what it is.

Tapered sweatpants + Old tees I don't care about from when I started out.

hanes sweatshirt, running shorts, and chuck low tops

i dont wear hack stuff from hack designers

gyakusou had some good seasons - I have about 3 pieces. as a runner, I go with compression tights, running shirt, running shorts, - for cold weather, maybe a compression sweatshirt but most likely a lighweight parka.

I do.

Rick Owens and Dmair Doma, but usually the diffusion shit like silent and dorkshadoe
good to bike in, gotta keep looking emaciated.

red puma shorts, those extremely thin ones idk what they are called
any t-shirt
adidas track suit top if it's cold outside

I wear this to run. Otherwise most of my running outfits don't match and are random mismatches of neon orange, red, and green trim. But I only wear them for an hour at a time at most anyways.

HAHAHAHAHA

Just my underwear 2bh

terrible

Gyak is a fucking dumb meme

are you gay?