Last one soon to be 300 like the Phrygians

Last one soon to be 300 like the Phrygians.
WAYWT - 8th of January

be harsh on me

i dont like anything here
looks comfy and practical without going over the top

wearing a longsleeve tee under a short sleeve shirt? Is this bait?

You look hella handsome, is that Helly Hansen?

I'm non-ironically thinking about wearing this.How much of a fag would I look?

choose dif pants I get what you were trying to do but its not working
nice
not much to say about the fit, its alright. I hope your shoe choice fits it

Thanks and yes it is

Don't do it

Unfortunately I think its real

who else d y i n g?

pants arnt working, like the baggy fit but way to short
yeah ditch the long sleeve
THOOSE BOOTS holy shitt. nice.

my beautiful kitten and I

everything but the jacket i like a lot but the jacket kind of ruins it. the color of it is fine but the area around the shoulders seems a bit weird compared to the rest of the fit

this is nice

honestly the longsleeve doesn't look as bad as others have pointed out but you'd look better without it i think

has a different touch! i like the look

I'm wearing this, but I'm not quite sure what to wear under it. I got some simple dark well fitted jeans and dark grey shoes, but I'm sort of thrown for a loop, primarily because I have not a single white shirt except for a button up dress shirt

nice kitti
to match your cat i'd swap out the pants for some black one's, not a fan of double denim

trans?

+ docs 1460

alright alright, i can do that.
I knew it dindt look the best but i didnt think it looked THAT bad. I was excited about my new shirt and wanted to wear it but its too cold for short sleeve, i know its more of a summer fit

thanks for the advice anyway feel free to keep going

>
>trans?
What made you think so?

id on pants pls

This is cool, fuck the haters. I think the pants come off as significantly more casual than the blazer but if you're ok with that it's pretty nice overall.

uhh no lol

Enshadower from Taobao

I don't know if it's the camera angle but your pants fit awkwardly. They look too tight too short

Cutting my hair to my shoulders today

Bro you look like a New York mafia member from the 1940s

id on pants and scarf

COS pants and Vipskov scarf

nice

Repost

first post

make it your last styx

Jeans come off as a bit cheap looking, and the desert boots don't quite vibe with the rest of the outfit. All in all it's unoffensive enough, and although you won't be turning any heads you've managed to dress yourself decent enough. A job well done. Dig the parka.

Try accessorizing with a banana next time you fucking mong.

that's what i go for. minimally well dressed. not trying to stick out. appreciate it user.

I put this coat up for sale but now I'm starting to get attached to it.
These are all things I would wear (besides the shoes) but the colors and fabrics are all over the place

damn did you lose weight?
or maybe I'm mixing you up with another trip that's been here a while

proportions are off

BURCH! WTF ARE YOU DOING ON Veeky Forums?!?!?!

j3sus dude i always love the fits. you kill the oversized yoji aesthetic. keep it up

amazing socks, yeah.

Is that a maternity shirt?

Lmfao why even post this

>filename

lol

spec for you, mate, my ubercosplay-look, named "the batya"
batya-look is perquisite for Slavs only

fuck you I got trips

Only good posts
Why does anyone come to this board for fashion advice. Most of these posts are terrible.

Forgot this one

The Veeky Forums God we didn't derved but the one we need it

Love jacket and pants, top should be something other than a hoodie. Post the other pics they looked better than this one

only good fit itt

>tfw finally can fit into old shirts

here you go, you're right the quality is way better in this one

i really like the concept of this fit, but like everyone else said, the pants fuck with the proportions too much. the silhouette would be much cleaner if you can wear them a bit lower and not cuff them, as long as you can still maintain the cropped styling. otherwise get them altered if that's the look you want

tuff asf. i will always love goofninja

i'm a fan of this one as well. i'm assuming the navy and black mix was intentional. i do wish one side of the scarf would have been brushed aside for the pic, i wanted to see what jacket you mixed into this. having seen your architecture archive, i wouldn't expect less. better shoes would really elevate this look though

seconding the suggestion for black pants

really close, the top half is done as long as you wear the mask lower irl. a baggier fit on the pants would make this top notch.

your glasses are great on you, the subtle depp stache works too. i love the waffle knit sweater. a nice pair of dark red leather hiking or combat boots would complete this.

tenguuuuuu~~ you already know you look good

great fit. i wish the lighting and quality were better in the first pic. the composition is much more interesting, very cool for a waywt post. nice shot regardless

pretty gud, id on pants?

I can only imagine what the hospital staff is thinking

pic is the jacket, normally my cam isnt even good enough to see the pockets

looking good in a WAYWT seems more to be about taking a good picture than anything else

This is a good thread so far

are you forreal my guy

>looking good in a WAYWT seems more to be about taking a good picture than anything else
exactly, that's why people always rated Theo

>oversized yoji aesthetic
do u say this kind of shit irl when talking about clothes

what

gotcha, thanks. really wanted an excuse to wear those jeans as i recently copped them. my black pair are a bit worn out and don't fit that well around the ass and waist area

Thanks for some good feedback bro!
props for rocking wallabees, underrated shoes. fit is a bit to normie and boring for my liking tho.
good autismcore!! i think you might be ahead of the times, and this look will be the new ugly chunky sneaker thing in a year or two.
dope fit famalam
upper half is goat, hair and glasses really suit you. waffle knits are underrated. not gonna comment bottom part.
for (you)s?
you look like a norwegian media dude, Bendik Aunan.
A soybean dressed in goretex and black is still a soybean
love the pants!!

Just trying to be /comfy/

nice. not a fan of the tshirt poking out undeer the sweater tho. otherwise solid fit. what pants are those?

sup fuckers

just plain navy sweatpants/joggers

BIG BOOTS stomp stomp

idk what kind of maternity shirts you’ve seen but no it is not

idrc what they think - I know I look good

Looking cute kyu, hope you enjoyed your first day of school :)

JEG VET HVOR DU BOR
jk
oooooh looks comfy as fuck, not a fan of tucking the pants into the socks doe (unless they have an elastic bottom anyway)
but the boots arent even very big the fuck? they're mid hight docs

sup soyboy

Arcteryx fleece underneath.

sweet fit, saved for inspo. whatre the boots though, my dude?

I actually fuck with this heavy

new coat

whaddya think?

i like it, not a fan of that tone of grey but I like the bagginess.

huh

no idea, I checked the website where I ordered them but they don't have them anymore. sorry

blocks your path

blocks your path again

hummm not much of a fan, it has some decent drapes going on but the cheap material and combined hoodie and waist (tightener?) ruins it imo
but really i need more pictures and different combinations of clothes to disregard it

Hello all. Please make fun of my hair and nails or photo editing.
Good classic tech. A bit uninspired but not bad at all
Proportions are kinda wonky but the individual pieces are godly
I like this a lot
The neck gaiter thing looks silly here but take that down and youre gold
Boring but cozy
Needs big boots but you're a QT
Good as always
Literally god on earth
Bretty good but i feel like the hoodie is lacking
God i actually really like this

trying sooooooooooooooo hard

You look like gallucks

Heeeeey wait a second that guy dresses like shit! Y-you wouldnt be trying to imply something would you user?

>Hello all. Please make fun of my hair and nails or photo editing.
pleas stop this shit you are posting pictures of yourself you put clearly effort to and want to post for people to see and then start with this ironic self deprecating shit, it's not funny, it's not clever and it does not give you a shield to hide behind if someone criticizes you
you can just post without a 'message' for the viewers if you are insecure

you look like a massive tryhard faggot and your nails are nasty

kys

this so much fucking this

a message which should be included in the sticky and read by absolutely everyone that browses Veeky Forums

takk. fun fact: i'm studying norwegian. thanks tho

You sound angry friend

oh the projecting. what exactly other than the word "shit" makes him seem angry? the post is well thought. no fuck words thrown carelessly or any other slurs, so, what's your excuse?

w2c scarf

Not angry it's just fucking sad to see this shit on daily basis
have some self respect

>Hello all. Please make fun of my hair and nails or photo editing.

m8 you didnt take a grimy toilet mirror selfie like all these other hopeless cunts which puts you in the top billings in my book