The eternal beanie

FACT: if you wear a beanie as a man you look weak. You look like a clown. I just want to yank it off yo stupid head. The beanie is the worst, most disgusting piece of clothing. No man should wear it. It's emasculating. It's ugly. You look like an egg. Every fit, can be ruined by a beanie. OHHHHHH, you have a nice techwear setup? BAAM! Beanie on that. you look like even more a fag. I mean, my hatred for the beanie can not be overstated. Everyone that wears one, should be hanged on a rope made out of stitched together beanies. Dummie.

K

100% correct. Fuck beaniefags. They're so gross.

what should mean wear on their heads when outside in cold weather? I agree in a fashion sense but...

beanies are 100% unattractive to women, unless worn for staying warm.

A wool touque made for you by your girlfriend. If she can’t knit then she is literally a useless cunt.

I had to google image search that and how is a toque different to a beanie??? Please don't laugh at me, I live in a very hot city where we don't need either

Beanie is literally one step below a fedora. I hate them.

That being said if you're white and you wear any hat other than to avoid the cold/heat you need help.

It's just a different name for a beanie so people can justify their irrational hatred

Imagine being this insecure. If you dress because you want to impress chicks, you don't belong on Veeky Forums in the first place.

how the fuck am i supposed to not freeze when I work outside without a beanie

all women i have meet like beanies. This has nothing to do with them. They just make me mad. They are so ugly. They go against everything beautiful in this world.

agree. they are middle school tier. adult men who wear them are sad

trapper hat

Wtf am I supposed to wear when it’s cold out

You're not supposed to take advice from anyone one here who just states their opinion without adding any arguments or proof to their claims. Which excludes 90% of anything Veeky Forums has ever stated.

That's not a man

But I have giant ugly scars on the back of my head...

I actually agree.

toques can look cool in some situations.

>Beanies look juvenile
>So you should wear that one shitty furry beanie from Catcher and the Rye, a book that is 100% juvenile pretentious bullshit.

everbody wears them here. it's not a piece of fashion but an item of function: so your ears and head doesn't freeze and fall off.

>a book that is 100% juvenile pretentious bullshit.
This. If you didn't read it as an angsty teen, it's too late. It will never be good.

Never wear a beanie flat like that. Always keep a fold at the bottom and keep one that looks fully knit, never the stupid smooth kind. Hats need to have the appearance of extra mass in order to look good.

>Wearing something that is not a bomber

Agree. Beanies are awful

there's a million types of winter hats. Just look around

Lmao what type of mentality is this?!

...such as? You’re going to tell me some gay catcher in the rye shit is better than a beanie? Psssh quit shitposting between classes you high schooler

If a woman doesn’t have any practical skills whatsoever, her value as a human being is wholly determined by the tightness of her cunt, the tightness of her asshole, how well she can suck a cock, how pretty she is, how young she is, and how many times shes been fucked in her cunt, how many times shes been fucked in her ass, and how many times shes been fucked in her mouth. That being said, i think we can all agree that a woman whos had nigger cock inside her is utterly worthless.

>beanies are emasculating
Well toques are definitively for women AND Canadians.

There's a fucking hat thread r/n where I posted a bunch of hats

autistic retard alert

>trappers are exclusive to the catcher in the rye
insert brainlet maymay

Oh okay it’s racist unlikable virgin spite

do toboggans count

What is the purpose of that thing on the left side

There's 4 sorts of people who wear trappers

1) Hunters
2) People who wank to catcher and the rye
3) People too poor to buy a real Ushanka
4) Even poorer people, usually at a walmart.

theres 4 types of people who wear beanies
1. pothead burnouts
2. grown men who don't understand fashion
3. women
4. chemotherapy patients

All you had to do was say one fucking hat.

also it's catcher in the rye ya bitch

3 outta 4 aint bad, rite?

Oh, sorry I misspelled the title of a shitty book that's literally more useful if you wiped your ass with it instead of reading it.

1) Cold people in the north
2) Cold people in the north
3) Cold people in the north
4) People in the south who are pussies about it being below 75.

FTFY

>Cold people in the north

yankees are queers. water is wet

Whatever you say, Cleetus the Fetus.

Water isn't wet you dumbass

get frostbite and have your ears fall off, then you'll be Veeky Forums as fuck

What are you, a fag? Just put your shoulders up!

It's snowing here lad, I alternate between an ushanka and a wool black beanie.

This thread... i will pray for all of you. So much insecurity fueled idealism.

all you had to do was go to the fucking thread you beanie loving retard

pic not related tho senpai

Nah, I hated the asshole in that book even when I was a teen.

"how about you read some Nietzsche, then we can talk about politics"

it pulls down to add more insulation around the ears to keep them warm

I did, the hats in there suck arse.

I wear a NFL Toque all the time but it's just because I'm Canadian if your American you better live in Buffalo or Boston before you even think about it. Also pom poms are your friend

hairlet

Honestly, OP, WGAF?
Who really gives a fuck? Just stick your bald ass in whatever best complements your outfit according to the determinations of your own taste. BOOM, you are fashioning.

lol this thread

>not having a fishfur surplus ushanka or a real bear fur civillian ushanka
Hmmmmh

I shave my head, so it already looks like an egg. Wearing a beanie does not make it more or less egg, but it keeps it warm when sub ~10C° and specially sub 0 and wind. If you wear it for "fashion" as some soy beings do, or skaters etc you are awful. Sometimes I even start sweating with it so I take it off yet I see people wearing it with long hair when its that warm to compliment their epic emo outfit and I just want to take them all off.
Pic related.
>sun
>t shirt
>beanie
>soylad
??? Why tho

>soylad

dude you posted in your pic is more masculine than you'll ever be in your life, so don't talk if you don't know him.

>he thinks beanie wearing skaters are masculine

ignorant. i suggest you watch his hall of meat clips on youtube or any b-side of his and you might understand why i'm saying that.

I do watch them. I suposse mutilating your balls on purpose while skating is pretty manly.

*what about* taking the falls THEN getting up and getting the trick done minutes after the bail? i'm starting to think this is bait

nevermind this useless banter. what i'm trying to say is next time when you're trying to prove your point choose some numale or beta from tumblr/reddit/even Veeky Forums rather than people who bleed on the streets and jump massive shit that you'd piss yourself only staring at from their jump point.

Nope, found it myself, the flaps are for hearing holes, which that particular trapper hat does not have, so they are completely fucking useless

That is just an ushanka with that kind of earflaps, retort. Not a trapper hat.
Will do.
Ouchie aww aw aweey! Aww aww my BALLS aww ouch!! My BALLS oh GOD!
Pic related real person hat.

>That is just an ushanka with that kind of earflaps, retort. Not a trapper hat.
Way to get it backwards дoлбaёб

Gmyza.

Hi redguit.

It's fine if you don't want/can't pull off different things user

*triple flips fedora*
*catches it on the tip of his cain, which has a pistol handle*

Anyone who is a """skater""" above the age of 15 is an edgy tryhard faggot. Anyone above the age of 21 who rides a skateboard anywhere other than on a college campus to and from class works minimum wage at a gas station and still thinks smoking weed is cool. Anyone who rides a skateboard non-professionally above the age of 25 is the literal manchild who picks fights with 13 year olds at the skate park and lives in the crack whore apartments on the shitty side of town or moved into his moms basement.
Think about it, have you ever seen a successful, respectable adult ride a skateboard?

caveman neistat but that's be cherrypicking to the nth degree and literally the only example in human history

my old high school principal used to ride a longboard to work

Alright then what are the best types of hats to wear OP. It's cold af here

now that you mention it, every skater I've ever met over 24 has been a sketchy untermensch with a drug or alcohol problem. I myself quit at 18 or 19, it just seemed silly to keep on.

I wish it wasn't silly for older men but it just is. Hell, I was doing ollies and pop shuv-its down 10+ stairs when I stopped. It was fun. It also had a very different connotation and cultural profile when I was coming up in the 90's. A shame.

>Think about it, have you ever seen a successful, respectable adult ride a skateboard?
several
but then I actually know the people so it figures
it's not like you can tell a guy is a lawyer when he is hanging at the skatepark wearing pair of beaten dickies some ratty tee and a cap

That sounds kind of sweet, even though the whole park rat thing is before my time. What state are you in, if you don mind me asking. Do you think public perception of skating changes dramatically from state to state?

Europe
>Do you think public perception of skating changes dramatically from state to state?
I honestly have no idea, my experience was that I just always skated alone because I used to live bumfuck nowhere and nobody else was interested in it. I never really cared what people thought about it and I never really received any comments about it so I guess my view in general about it is just bit skewed. I just do it cause I enjoy it and always did it, the perception never played part for me so it's just no on my radar at all.
That being said, later befriending people who actually had some kinda 'communities' where ever they lived around skateboarding, they were seen as the losers, older kids would bully them for skateboarding so again I can see that kinda context giving them "don't give a fuck" attitude about any kinda outside perception about what they are doing.
And then later on, with younger kids I've met, it seems like skateboarding was the cool thing to do, almost jock type thing.
But yeah, I'm 25 so I'm heavily on that manchild territory already.

>caring what other people do in their own personal freetime

whatever floats your boat, personally for me it's something i really enjoy doing.if you don't like it that's fine by me, it's not like i started skateboarding so i could gain approval, especially from people like you

also, to answer your question, yes. i know plenty in my hometown and in the city in which i study, so it depends. you meet people and people. you can meet fuck-ups everywhere, not only in skateboarding

Holding the same opinion as OP already says you're a facelet.

The thought of grown men wearing hats other than blaze orange insulated hats and only below 30 degrees is absolutely disgusting.

Wear a beanie because my barber fucked up my hair.

I'm wearing one under my hood, keeps my hair from catching on fire...

>live in rural idaho
>this fucking thread

lmao move out of your parents house. beanies arent just some flannel accompaniment for whatever normies youre pissed at, theyre fucking work wear

Veeky Forums kills me sometimes rofl fucking trapper hats

>facelet
this has to stop; it makes no sense
>it's not like you can tell a guy is a lawyer when he is hanging at the skatepark wearing pair of beaten dickies some ratty tee and a cap
you kind of can; he definitely isn't one - case closed.
>Wear a beanie because my barber fucked up my hair.
you should make him wear the beanie!
>I'm wearing one under my hood, keeps my hair from catching on fire...
yeah, you can only wear the beanie if you have a real hat on top of it.