Health Goth was a quality Wave

>promoting healthy lifestyle
>clothes aren't expensive

w2c health goth gf

idk why people pay to BE walking advertisements.

>clothes aren't expensive
just like with really anything, it's as expensive as you make it yourself
Rick Owens, Alexander Wang and 11 BBS were some of the brand the style promoted, not necessarily 'cheap'

They're made in sweatshops, and use low quality materials. Good clothes are expensive.

Yeah, I think it's one of the great styles of this decade. It's smart how it solves in a same dress true urban life and fashion.

Even thou as not refined as in USA/Europe, in Argentina and Uruguay aspects of healthgoth turned into the style for local trap, neo-reggaeton and roots electronic music.

After healthgoth started popping off people in general started liking the dark athletic wear style. It's one of those waves that just dissolved into urban fashion and left strong influence

Ew

AS WITH GOTHIC CULTURE IN GENERAL, HEALTHGOTH SUBCULTURE IN PARTICULAR SUFFERS FROM THE PARASITIC ATTACHMENT OF SATANISTS POSING AS "GOTHS".

THESE SATANIC PSEUDOHEALTHGOTHS CAN BE RECOGNIZED BY THREE MAIN SIGNS:

— ARBITRARY DISPLAY OF LOGOTYPES FROM ATHLETIC BRANDS, OR COMPANIES, OR IMITATIONS OF THOSE LOGOTYPES.

— PROMOTION OF HEDONISTIC BEHAVIOURS, AND OF FATALISTIC AND NIHILISTIC PRINCIPLES, SOMETIMES OVERTLY DECLARING THEMSELVES SATANISTS, OR REFERENCING ACTUAL SATANISTIC LITERATURE.

— SHOW OF SATANIC HANDGESTURES.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THESE MIMETIC PARASITES.

Cringe

imagine putting in this much effort to be recognized on a fashion board on a African Spice Making Website

Be less obvious, satanic scum

this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen

Get your head out your ass

Worstposter

*bestposter

Ftfy

Just bc I'm not about wearing a bunch of brand logos doesn't mean my head is in my ass.
I can't possibly be the only one that feels a certain type of way about this.
And I'm not refn to subtle logos (ie nike socks).
I'm talking loud obnoxious logos/brand names...its acky IMO.
Obviously there are exceptions to everything.

Oh sorry for bringing in blasphemy into this holy thread on a christian image board.

But the picture int the OP is just a small adidas logo, its not exactly in your face

every sane person thinks like that

im still chilling btw.

Sorry faggot, this is a muslim website

Imagine being a Mexican who posts on pol and talks about Aryan ideals.

You don’t know what being muslim entails, do you?

And what makes assume he isn’t muslim? Nowhere in his post does he address his spiritual/ beliefs.

He doesn’t post on pol...

Love Health Goth
Hate deathface
this stocky fuck ruined a perfect tumblr aesthetic by making it about LA manlet gym rats and thottery

Anti-deathface healthgoth revival now

Ur a bad trip

Why weren't goths concerned with their health until now?

Which teletubbie is that?