Nike-Tard Owes Someone LOTS of $

This is going to be a big one.

Rules:

1. I've picked 5, 3-digit numbers in secret. If your post is any one of those numbers, you are a winner.
2. You may post a picture of a pair of Jordans, size 11 Mens or larger with a sheet of paper next to them that says, "Have fun getting your wallet drained, retard. 1/8/2018". Include your paypal.me address in the post and the serial number found in the tag of the shoe. The tag must be visible and readable in the picture.
3. You may post a picture of your Nike's or Converse, any size, with a sheet of paper that says, "Raise the pot, faggot". You may leave your paypal.me address if you like.
4. If the post number for a person who posts according to rule 2 (size 11 Jordans with paypal.me and serial) is one of the five numbers I picked in secret, I owe you $10 per post from rules 2 and 3. I don't pay you all at once, instead I owe you over time and you charge me 5% interest per week until I pay you in full.
5. If you post for rule 3 (any nikes and converse), I owe you $10 if your post number is any of the 5 I picked and you left your paypal.me address.

In recap, size 11+ Jordan owners could put me in debt to them for $100's and charge me interest but you have to accept that I'll pay you over time. Other Nike and Converse owners have a small chance of earning $10 but will contribute to the pot for Jordan winners.

This lasts until it get's pruned.

this still baffles me

what the fuck is wrong with you and what data are you mining

I've explained this before, several times. I have a gambling fetish. I like the risk and the humiliating aspect that I can't win, I only get screwed and I embarrass myself in the process.

uhh this sounds complicating for such a small amount of money. are you on Adderall?

But its not gambling if your chance of winning is zero

It's risk. Maybe not a lot of people will participate. Maybe no one will post in one of the 5 numbers I picked. Maybe someone will will but not a lot of people participate and I don't pay much. Maybe a lot of people participate and 3 Jordan owners happen to post on those numbers and tag team my wallet.

I have a lot of ways that I've done this sort of thing in the past, not just nike's on Veeky Forums. It always has to have some chance of risk or lack of control on my part.

you're possibly the strangest guy on this website

even more so than the yearly cum bottle guy

As long as people think I'm retarded and treat me like a meal ticket, I'm fine with that.

well you are definitely retarded

I cannot fathom how this gives you pleasure and how you cant see it as a colossal waste of time and money but hey its your life I guess

If you're planning on posting any pics via rules 2 and 3, please give me a heads up and I'll stick around. Otherwise, I'll check back.

I'll take that as a no. Feel free to post suggestions that would make this more appealing to participate in. Or ideas for different deals of a similar kind. Thanks.

Grail Nikes and Jordans your personal favorites. So say specific coveted Nike and/or Jordan models. Owners of these grail shoes get tribute from your bitch ass. Or just specific models you personally like.

Damn, I just got on and was ready to post.
I guess more people would participate if the rules were simpler or winning was easier like earlier

Okay, I'm noting these things.

Should I take it this post is done for then?

what the fuck is this thread

I'm worried that I'll request a pair that isn't actually rare and get wrecked.

Yeah m8 make a new one that is more straightforward. I'd say reward cunts based on grail status or your personal favorite Nikes or Jordans.

I mean most people here just wear black vans and shit man you probably wont get too wrecked.

Okay, I'll try again... I'll post a link here when I"m done.

Make sure to include some easy money for nike/converse fags, I need those 10 dollars my man

This is the behavior of someone addicted to some form of drug

People like you should be shot. You're a waste of space.

Go invest your money in a startup or try flipping stocks, maybe put it towards going to therapy

OP so can I post my nikes/converse in this thread?

financial domination foot fetish

>i can't fathom how this gives you pleasure

I'll take "what is a fetish" for $200 please Alex

why do you want to donate money to niggers, is this some weird way to pay reparations?

kek

isnt their a more private paying method than paypal me. dont want anyone to have my full name plus city i live in

link your bitcoin wallet you sperg

i like you

OP this is becoming too convoluted and not fun.

It should be simple and obviously retarded.

I see your moment of clarity didn’t last too long OP.

paypal.me/dexzify

paypal.me/dexzify

Is that you, R.V.? What the fuck are you doing back here? Didn't you learn your lesson?

paypal.me/dexzify

paypal.me/dexzify

whats with all the lint on your shit?

these are old as fuck shoes sitting out, i don't wear them that much now