Thoughts on Chelsea boots?

If youre 6'+, white, slim and have SLP boots, then maybe

otherwise no

if you are effeminate, tall, and gothic looking then yeah

Gay af

6'1" skelly here. just copped some suede slp boots

feels good man

I am 6'4'', white, non-goth but like to wear black with an athletic build

do I have to be a skelly to pull shit off?

My goal is this physique

>actually wanting to get 70s big
ngmi

its what guy who think they dress good wear

only looks good on girls with skirts

Pull what shit off? Wearing one of the most common boot types in existence?

If you're talking about the SLP look obviously not, you physically won't be able to attain the silhouette with those legs.

gay

just look at that profile and fucking stupid elastic thing in the middle. don't buy unless you suck cock

side zip>cowboy>everything else>>>>>>chelsea

they are popular now so /fa hates them

Good staple boot hated on by people who subscribe to dumb reactionary groupthink me-mes, example Watch me stomp some kunts in my RMs

they you look like a vain fool

Absolutely gay. The only people I know personally who wear them are actually homosexuals.
They're what men with no sense of style wear when they think they're being stylish.

There is nothing wrong with Chelsea boots, most of the retards shitting on them in this thread are probably teenagers or streetwear-brainlets.

I bought these from New Republic. Did I do a dumb?

They look like the Australian work boot, which was part of my uniform in primary school. They feel more comfortable and less pretentious than a dress shoe. Besides, I can wear them with jeans.

no boot straps on the right?

sihouette is alrigt, but crepe soles are shit. Shiiiiit.

isn't it ironic that people who get angry at being called gay by other boards for caring about fashion call people who wears chelsea's gay?

Nope

Can anyone suggest a good, affordable entryway Chelsea?

what style?
sleek elegant? Bulky workwear? Casual?

What's affordable? sub 400 usd?

Casual to sleek, preferably in black leather. I'm in Aus so everything is expensive. Common Projects go for like $700 here.

it is about proportions not height, do you know some of the models weren't even 6ft?

then it's the usual suspects.

- puerhomme
- Story et fal

They are OK on any skelly 6 foot or taller.

if you're Veeky Forums slp is not for you.
Since the cut of the clothes is very slim, low waisted and cropped, only skellys can pull it off, because it compliments their body really well, making them look even taller and with great proportions.
Anyone else trying to wear slp will have the opposite effect, big arms, thicc legs and big chests on super slim clothes will hit your body in the wrong places.

I hate the way they look because of the elastic. Might be autism but I can’t stand them

you will regret those soles.

creep soles on boots are cancer

They are baller, I got a pair in black leather and purple suede. I like them, I wear them a lot.

comfortable, versatile, timeless
chelsea boots > other shoes, imo