/sleazecore/ tips

I'm aiming for that sleaze look but I don't want to look like this guy or a hippie. Any tips?

you wont find any good tips here you'll only get meme answers now

as it does with every small wave like this its been taken to the extreme where its too tryhard to only dress this way and every thread if you're not actually tony montana or a 55 year old triple divorced insurance adjuster you'll just be told you cant do it

the truth is to not listen to any fags here about sleezecore and just go out and just get in the mindset. Eat some greasy food, wear some unwashed clothes and generally live outwardly greasy for a bit without being concerned with the consequences

desu I've been wearing shit like this for a couple of years now but I've never got that sleaze look right and now a bunch of guys like pic related and hippies are starting to wear the same stuff. This guy doesn't look sleazy enough, the same as the hippies I know, so I just want to know what makes one guy pull it off like Gosling did in The Nice Guys and a guy like pic related just looks like he wants more likes on his instagram

Being a sleaze is not about clothes, you fucking retard.

If you are not a badass, you'll just look like a homo wearing a floral shirt.

You fags are worse than 40 years old dudes who buy leather jackets thinking it will make them look cool.

thats the problem though sleezecore has already hit such a no true scotsman type deal

nobody is ever sleezy enough for anyone. There's nothing wrong with getting into the feel and letting your clothes reflect that

case in point

Hawaiian shirts are bottom-tier sleaze, any fucker can wander into a Goodwill to buy one and suddenly think they're rocking epic sleazecore, when really they just look like a virgin nerd trying to stand out at a high school dance.
You need to start going deeper.

looks like a numale version of Max Payne

Rewatch Ocean's 11. Pretty much every male character is a different sleaze archetype.

Does anyone have the picture of the guy in the shark skin suit smoking a cigarette while gassing up his bright yellow sports car?

>elitism over looking trashy as possible
why the fuck is everything a contest to nerds online
you are speaking like you are hot shit about looking like scumbag on anime forum online, reflect on that for a minute

Aw, don't cry kid. It's okay.
I'm sure you look super cool in your Hawaiian shirt and white New Balances. You're just the the sleaziest kid in 10th grade study hall, you sure are.

>Hey guys look at my epic sleazecore

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a flying fuck about your flavor of the month microtrend, it's just fucking sad to see people constantly trying to one up each other and when the goal here is to look like human garbage the irony was especially strong.

Sure thing kid, you're just the coolest.

If you say so, thanks man, appreciate it.

Because being sleaze isn't a look, it's a feel and most teens and twenty-somethings, Veeky Forums included, are too nice and normie and baby-faced to be sleazy.
It's like those anons that post about wanting to dress like a salty sea captain or a grizzled soldier, those guys dress like they do because of the shit they've been through and if you haven't been through it you can't really pull it off.
You really want to look sleazecore? Go to Reno for a week and empty your bank account with no memories of what happened and a dick piercing as your only souvenir.

Most anons r correct here. The sleazy look is easy, it's more to do how you carry yourself.

Stop caring about getting your "look" right.
Stop caring about actors in movies.
Stop caring about what normies and hippies are doing.

how much soy did gabriel consume to get this fat

This is a good tip desu

is this what happens when pretty people go for sleaze?

how do I upgrade from 'my life is a mess' to 'my life is a mess and I'm angry at you about it, b*tch!'?

You're not in the right thread for that.

what would be the right thread? Isn't being sleazy just being an angry slob?

The right thread is somewhere on /r9k/ somewhere. And most sleazy guys are apathetic and self-destructive, not angry.
They don't give enough fucks anymore to be angry.

>sleazecore=/=aloha shirts
Jeez, get some creativity. Just wearing a shitty aloha shirt won't make you sleazy.

do you even know what post-irony is? I honestly can't comprehend why you low level slugs think your viewpoint is of value to anyone, it's 2k18 and you're mentally in the 70s

What you want is stalkercore, not sleazecore.
There's some parallels like lax bathing standards and excessive substance abuse, but they diverge after that. What you need is ripped sweat pants, a dirty t-shirt and a smartphone with unlimited data so you can stay up all night posting angry rants on her social media and then spend the next day apologizing for it and asking her to come back.

Yeah, sleazecore is the complete opposite of that. It's hedonism.

Damn, you're just the coolest kid ever.

Stalkercore talks to their ex through Facebook.
Sleazecore only talks to their ex through a lawyer.

i didn't mean angry at a chick, maybe forgetting sarah marshall was a poor reference point but if you remember correctly that scene comes before their break up because sarah specifically references the week her wore sweatpants as a reason for their seperation

i mean angry at you, you and (You)! everyone both collectively and individually

nah dude you're just fucking lame

Oh, you want angry manchild core then, it's another popular anti-social trend.
Similar on the lax bathing standards, but much less hedonism. An ergonomic computer chair from which to rage at the world from is a pretty essential accessory. I'd also recommend a bowling shirt with flames on it and a pin striped trilby.

oh shit dude, u a straight savage

IKR?!?????!!!

Post-irony is what anons claim when their unoriginal shitposting falls flat.

And why exactly do you think your 'post-irony' viewpoint is any more valid than their 70s view? Why are you cooler than them user?

its all about context, if you wanna be in the 70s then call into a radio show or write a letter to penthouse magazine, web 2.0 is for the new spirit

hes not fat hes fluffy lol

taking the opportunity to dump my favorite image

Debate is fine and all but can we get some more fits please?

nope gotta have more arguments about who's sleazier

Well, go on then.

literally just dropped a meatball sub off an overpass onto a convertible with a white interior

OK, and what else?

thats it really

Well, you tried.

At its best sleaze is a burlesque parody of glamour. It's gotta be a over the top, lascivious, loud and slightly unkempt.
OP doesn't look sleazy, he looks like German tourist.
Don't take sleaze seriously, don't try and perfect it. It's inherently imperfect.
is right, stop giving such a fuck about getting it right and just go wild.

is father john misty sleaze?

way too done up. no way. clothes fit in a more traditional way

Is American Movie sleazecore?

that's /loser tries to have a personality core/

Wear Cuban bracelets and a gold necklace. Wear a black T-shirt and some slacks. To be truly sleazy you should be in great shape physically, otherwise you’ll just look like a loser. Dress like Chris from the sopranos if you’re young, and like Tony if you’re an old cunt.

Just bought some purple dress trousers for a cosplay later this year, could I incorporate it with some dark brown monkstraps and a white Hawaiian shirt? Would that even look good do you think?

Wear gaudy shit. Gold rimmed aviators, gold chains, huge "TIMEPIECES", smoke cigars despite not having a clue, unbuttoned dress shirts, lift, gold rings, drive a penis extender type car. Are you stupid or something?

Thank you.

Would also like this picture if someone has it saved.
It's maximum sleaze

Looks like Alton Brown's sleazy evil twin.

RIP Bernie

>this many buzz words
>this much projection
Damn bro is this meta bait?

>haha dude I'm just the bystander who makes snarky comments about how I'm somehow above the forum I'm browsing

I wish that people like you could be banned before you even make your first post

>bright yellow sports car

nigger that's a silver honda

guy looks like the soldier from TF2

That is actual sleeze. Wearing a hawaii shirt while you're just some little internet teen deciding what he wants to LARP as today isn't.

>in shape
>tony soprano
Silvio dresses way better then tony retard

this is who i want to be

is he /sleazecore/ ?

Love this one

for a moment I thought it was post malone