Yo, this hoodie is printed on "Gildan Heavy Print"...

Yo, this hoodie is printed on "Gildan Heavy Print", I'm from the UK and I'm 5'9(manletfeels) and 190 pounds (fatmanletfeels), so what size of this shit should I get?

I've heard different opinions saying they fit loose or tight on the waist, but would I be okay just copping a large?

You're from UK yeah it changes a lot about your shape so dont take it xoxo

not quite getting what you mean there lad. u takin the piss m8? dont appreciate that, i thought our sizing was different.

gildan hoodies fit short and wide.

i know this will sound stupid but wide all the way round but short waist, then baggy kind of arms?
if so I kind of want that fit, I have pretty short legs so longer line hoodies make me look like a fucking hobbit.

gildan have sizes measure yourself against those
i copped the peace daisy hoodie also a uk fag

op still a faggot

I have a gildan hoodie

They're quite puffy, but tightly ribbed at the cuffs

Personally I like this style a lot, but I understand it's not for everyone

At 6'1 I've found medium never too small for me, its been comfy and suitable from 155 pounds to 210 pounds (fluctuations due to weightlifting)

Yeah I am losing weight as well I've gone from 210 myself to 190 in about 5 weeks so even if its a bit tight i'll probably end up fitting in it soon.

jesus christ measure yourself and match them to the gildan size chat

is this on hellomech?
i like the hoodie but i have had problems with them before, their international shipping service is poopy

Yeah, it's the first thing I ordered off them so I hope I dont have issues, probably should've researched but as merch goes DG is cheap as chips.

you dont deserve anything fatty

ok

Im 6'3 and I have one in large. Fits well, a bit tight on the waist/wrists but still very comfortable. An L could be baggy on you

Oh shit, cheers mate. Hopefully my fucking belly doesnt cause an issue but even if it does, its gone soon so I'll just be buying it as a "congratulations on not being fat you cunt" present.

I'm kinda slender myself so I might not be the best point of reference, but if you're gonna lose the weight you might as well get one that's a bit smaller now. Or get a large if you want a looser fit I guess. Either way; good luck with the weight loss man

Cheers, it's been going well so far. I like baggy fit hoodies anyway so having it not quite baggy now is no problem for me. I'd prefer to be able to wear it now and later to only later.

A large will probably do the job then

Post belly I bet you're not even fat

Death Grips is for fucking faggots. Kill yourself.

W2c?

I intend to

im 187cm tall and skinny af
This is what i ordered, i changed it last minute to what i think means Large instead of medium because id rather have it a little big than too damn small
I takes an eternity to arrive though. I ordered on the 29th of December and it has been reported to be shipped on the 3rd, still waiting for it right now

t. German

dont stop losing weight nigga, you'll feel great when you're down to a normal size