Why would anyone ever buy lip scrub?

Can somebody here explain to me what the fuck lip scrub is for? When I use it, it does more damage to my lips than picking them would. Why would I ever buy this stuff when I can do a better job with my hands? What's so good about it? Furthermore, how is destroying my lips supposed to help me heal them?

it's just an easy way to get dead skin off your lips without picking them like a mongoloid

>easy
>requires you to find a tub, open it, put something on your lips, wash your hands, and wash your lips
What am I not seeing?

>don't hide the tub
>opening a tub is not hard
>putting something on your lips is objectively less gross than picking at your lips
>nigger how much of that shit are you putting on your hands oh my god
>it's edible, you can literally just lick it off if you really want

I would argue that even if you struggled with all of these mundane tasks, it's still easier than picking at your lips with your fingers for 20 minutes

>putting something on your lips is objectively less gross than picking at your lips
How gross it is isn't a problem. It's that you spend like a minute doing this.

>nigger how much of that shit are you putting on your hands oh my god
Do you not keep your hands clean?

>it's edible, you can literally just lick it off if you really want
Wouldn't that make the damage to my lips even worse? If you make a thread here about your lips looking like shit you'll get people posting in all caps about how you need to stop licking/picking your lips.

> it's still easier than picking at your lips with your fingers for 20 minutes
Easier I'll grant you, but 20 minutes? That's crazy, have I not been picking at my lips enough? That would explain why the damage that the scrub does to my lips is so much bigger than what I'd do if I picked at them.

If you bite dead skin off your lips, you're playing with fire and will potentially rip off more than just the skin that's peeled off. I'd imagine it's a viable alternative to picking or biting it off--but I like to play with fire.

>and will potentially rip off more than just the skin that's peeled off.
Unless I'm mistaken, the exact same thing happens with lip scrub.

okay well continue to pick ur crusty lips with ur hands if you don't like it weirdo

i think they're bullshit too
just a cute little doodad cosmetic

you can do the same thing by scrubbing some sugar on your lips after applying lip balm or just rubbing your lips in the shower

What the fuck, you goddamn idiots. Soften up with some decent lip balm, be gentle, and put more lip balm on when you're done.

I just use Italy towels I buy from the Koreans. They're good for scrubbing off dead skin anywhere on your body.

it takes ten seconds to open the tub if you keep it on your desk, you get tasty sugar on your lips to lick off and you don't get nasty chapped cracked lips.

you're right but op actually thinks picking his lips with his fingers is better than using any kind of scrub

>Picking your lips

What the fuck? Your teeth are literally right there. Just bite the skin off and eat it you faggots.

stop picking at your fucking lips loser. lul

Skincare is a meme. Don't fall for it

So you're saying not to use lip scrub?

>keep tub on desk
>use it
>now have shit on my fingers
>don't wash it off
>now there's shit in my keyboard
>computer quickly becomes disgusting
No thanks, I'd rather pick my lips.

What's the benefit of lip scrub?

See , you're going to do excessive damage.

But that's my point! I wouldn't usually pick at my lips, but lip scrub seems to do even more damage to my lips than picking at them would do. Why would I buy lip scrub when, as far as I can tell, I can do a better job with my hands?

I would agree, but I'd like to fix my fucked up lips.

>skincare is a meme
You arent 100% right, my skin texture improved since i used skincare routine

nobody cares about skin unless you got some fucked up acne shit all over your face. the only one who cares about "skin texture" are homosexuals and girls and even they only care about it on themselves, never when they see it on others. The most interest is "oh look, i wonder which skincare she uses so I can do it to me". Stop eating horrible, start moving around, don't drink too much, smoke less. Now you have passable skin which nobody will be disgusted by. No one will be impressed with silky skin.

Lips are more important. Mine make me look like a fucking stoner.

It's only a meme because of the xenoestrogens. If you're a women then it's fine.

not true, i am a heterosexual man and i like my girlfriend's smooth skin