Holy shit BTC going down better sell quickly before its too late I just sold mine...

Holy shit BTC going down better sell quickly before its too late I just sold mine. Go to the btc forum the btc thread the pirate party founder is advising to sell and many others are doing the same now its going to drop huge the bubble will burst fuck

>pirate party founder is advising to sell
No he's not you panic shill.
pic related you guys need it

>try to inititate panic so everyone sells
>price drops
>buy at the low price
>profit when price rises again
>price never rises again

j u s t a d i p
u
s
t
a
d
i
p

hopefully

Don't tell me I didn't try to warn you in a few days

Bought some back when it was like $800. I'm going to stay ice cold.

Don't sell below what you bought, period.

Buy ethereum

>he actually bought high

Its a dip, going up allready.

ether urself

RIP

IT'S GOING BACK TO THE MOON GUISE

This.

>bitcoin shot up with bitcoin but historically goes up when bitcoin calls. Ether to $30 before the end of summer. Calling it now.

what is the reason for the rise? it will go down again, so it is a tough call about how much you think it will rise to before it falls, you realise it is falling and are able to sell for before it falls below the price you paid for it.

i think buying now is too late. i have been buying for the last 3 weeks, since around $450. i'd sell now and be happy with the profit, as i wasn't buying it for short term speculation, it is just a bonus.

buying now is quite crazy, selling now and taking profit if it is profit you're after is more sensible. if it hits $1000, will you still hold, will you keep holding at $1200? or are you buying at the high?

>Don't sell below what you bought, period.
always good advice. if you're buying bitcoin with money you need access to, you're making a mistake. if you get into a negative position, just become a big boy and learn to hold it until it recovers. bitcoin isn't for losing money.

now is the right time to panic

IT'S A RALLY

BUY BUY BUY

>yfw you wake up tomorrow and btc has crashed to 400 and you didn't sell the night before

holy shit its falling

bear trap

IT'S CRASHING

SELL SELL SELL

this is the end

NO WORRIES M8

IT'S GOING BACK TO THE MOON

BUY BUY BUY

link?

where the fuk you are it's falling coinvault has it listed at 682 highest ever.

>tfw BTC just suddenly jumped to over 4 thousand

>tfw BTC just suddenly jumped to over 39 thousand

Market goes into consolidation and people act like the sky is falling. Have some patience. Trends don't shoot straight up you greedy fucks.

>bag holder 4 life

Wow, wow, wow! Calm down, user. Just trying to liven things up a bit. Breathe.

Now I know where the "Bill is dead" meme came from.

are the end times here?

idiot

dude weed lmao