God has forsaken you. You must choose one article of clothing in the entire world...

God has forsaken you. You must choose one article of clothing in the entire world, which you must wear with every outfit. If you ever dress yourself without this item you will die.

What do you pick?

Also the item can't break or seriously deteriorate, but you can't dye or alter it ever again.

Can I wash it?

full rick

It will make your answers more interesting, so yes.

a small wooden bracelet, checkmate atheist

>bracelet
>clothing

Black socks

White Stan Smiths

>what is underwear
Otherwise, a pair of these, minus hobnails and heel taps

loincloth that can go under any clothing

Black Made in England Doc Martens 1460s

A wig

Probably some black dress boots (bespoke of course for maximum comfort). Can be polished for formal events, not too weird with casual stuff. I'd want to get some linen dress pants for the summer but whatever.

Very good choice but slightly more formal would be better imo (obviously)

Disgusting in all contexts, at least it's consistently bad

Not bad but imagine going to a wedding in white stans and a tux

>never nude

My merino wool black cardigan.

Some comfy yohji turtleneck

Honestly all the weddings I've been to were pretty low key and a nice sneaker would have been considered appropriate. I wore a full suit and jacket to one and someone asked why I was overdressed. West coast is weird like that sometimes

Buttons

Black dickies 874

>nude save for ww2 era boots
Oh yes

TANK TOP

This. You can just leave your pants down and they look like shoes, no one will notice. Whenever you have to go out go full skincore. You can change the laces at will and add insoles. Kino choice.

>the item can't break
Can I get some socks made out of the finest cashmere, please?

a thin banded black pinky ring

Hard decision between vans and doc martens

Gonna choose vans because i go to the gym and working out in docs would be horrible. Weddings and job interviews can get fuarked

a 2million dollar watch. So I have something to live off by borrowing against it.

An armani belt. Belt like pic related can be worn with both jeans and suits