Spends $2000 on clothing

>spends $2000 on clothing
>doesnt spend a dime improving ugly facial aesthetics

why are you fucking yourself over Veeky Forums???

I'm already good looking

red pill:

Nobody cares about how you dress or what you wear if you are ugly & fat. Your self-confidence will never improve if you dont improve yourself. You will just keep buying more clothes to fill your endless void.

I don't get why people who claim they care about their looks choose to be fucking ugly. I'd say only about 20% of the world doesn't have the potential to make themselves at least 7/10.

Lmao @ underage fags thinking a sharp jawline is the only necessary thing in life

look at these digits Veeky Forums

any post with good digits is an objective fact

Lmao @ ugl fags reaching for something wrong with this thread so they dont feel bad

Theres literally 1000 things that contribute to looking good

then why does this dude model for zara?

>model for zara
exactly

what?

How can I improve my face for 2K?

skin care products
surgery
weight loss products
gym membership
home exercise equipment

What surgery if you don't mind me asking. I have a somewhat weak jawline and would like to improve it

Lefort II and sliding genioplasty

for that just do jaw exercises and lose some weight

Yup. And I'd say literally anyone can prop themselves up to be a 6/10 minus people with down syndrome or some other illness making your face/body look funny

Is everyone on this board from psl?

its funny how no one here dares to recognize or debate this.
They know its true,we be trynna help them but they dont want to listen,its pure autism.

tfw I'm an amazing physical specimen and good looking but will probably never afford the clothes I want

Tbqh, it tends to be quite the opposite. You have people who spend trend of thousands on on plastic surgery but still lack confidence because they refused to live themselves and make the effort to build confidence .
Ugly people still get laid. You just need confidence
Style, and a personality. If you're a dude and possess these, you can even get laid by females way hotter than you.

Which skin care products?

it can be done

more or less everyone needs upper and lower jaw advancement with counterclockwise rotation and SARPE

who is this