How fucked is my hairline?

How fucked is my hairline?

Pretty fucked but so is mine

own that shit dog

Not bad at all desu. looks like a typical white guy hairline

It's hard to want to own a hairline when you're not as devilishly handsome as Jack Nicholson. I'm not a bad looking guy but I have a really soft face.

Also OP your hairline is fine. It doesn't even look like it'll move past that.

Oh my God, I'm so sorry user.

do shit to fuck your face up user. lemme see that mug

Ive got the same and desu its pretty unnoticeable with a decent side part, just dont style it up at the front

Im not that really knowlegable when it comes to haircuts so what should I ask for when I want this style? My hair is longer than this at the moment

ask for something that accentuates your widow's peak

it's fucking fine, man
why is Veeky Forums so insecure? you guys act like you're going to look like larry david overnight

why these look so unnatural and sharp? is it a lineup?
while is roundish and ugly

Welcome to adulthood.
Don't forget to disregard the soylets.

Jack Nicholson is a rich and famous Hollywood movie star. OP is a loser NEET.

>user asks about what looks like a perfectly average mature hairline
>Veeky Forumsggots crawl out of the woodworks and tell him he's gonna go full bald in two weeks
You people are fucking stupid

It's fine, just monitor it in case it recedes more

there's plenty of rich and famous hollywood movie stars who look like shit

because the top ones are a natural widow's peak, not balding. The bottom one is balding

Genetics doesn't give you such sharp lines, barbers do.

barbers don't trim hairlines like that,

By barber doesn't even trim my hairline. I guess it's just my maturing hairline accentuating my widows peak but it just looks odd to me.

thats my hairline too, if you keep the top long with a transition to shorter sides its actually gonna look cool

its probably gonna look bad in 10 years though, sorry

Mine is like OP's, I think its basically been the same since I was a kid but im not sure, cant find any old photos

Mine is like this except I have a fivehead.

god dammit you guys have perfectly fine hairlines stop being so fucking insecure over some memes on a pakistani scrapbooking forum

this is seriously pathetic

That's not fucked at all ya dingus; some dudes' hairlines take on an M-shape in their late teens/early twenties and then stay the same for ages. Mine changed during my senior year in HS and it looks the exact same five years later, and odds are good yours is doing that same thing.

I always see these balding threads and they're rarely worse than my own hairline

Just own it. Once mine's bad enough it's getting shaved