Hello Veeky Forums...

Hello Veeky Forums, I'm trying to achieve /cuteboy/ aesthetics and I wanted some advices on what kind of shoes a boy can use in order to look cute.

Any other fashion advice are also welcome

inb4: Yes, I'm a faggot.

are you even cute? not even gonna bother helping an ugly faggot

I'm cute as fuck

Derbys

Big boy you gay nigga didn’t know.

Cute or trap? Post your inspo.

oversize sweaters, slim cropped pants, sneakers or loafers, clean shaven face, thin body

dude more advice/pics
also in the same boat as OP
I feel like my body only allows for this type of look

don't really have other pics for inspo, but its a pretty simple formula. combine oversized tops and slim pants for a slightly unbalanced look, especially when the sleeves are a little too long. always keep a clean shaven face, it'll make you look younger. Longer hair will make you look more androgynous as well. if you want to get more eccentric, you could paint your nails. I also like to wear a watch and bracelet, and I'm going to cop some rings too.

Just cute. I'm getting inspo from Harajuku boys.
That's all that I want, already have clean shaven face and thin body.
The unbalanced tip is pretty good, but besides that I prefer a more plain look.

Not a faggot but this is what looks best on my body

thanks, rings and bracelet seems cool
necklace too maybe
where do you find accessories?

yeah i'd stick with derbies, plain penny loafers, plain sneakers.
assuming budget under $200 for shoes
>derby recs- doc 1461 monos, rw postmans (ebay for used), churchs (ebay again, unless you want to spend more)
>penny loafers- allen edmonds (ebay, etsy will have them for cheap)
>sneakers- depends on pant size, if you like loose pants like , af1's, onitsuka tiger gsm's, maybe retro runners like nike pegasus, older style adidas models, possibly some of the more muted color new balances or the crt300's

if you're more into goth, maybe look into TUK for creepers. lastly, avoid 'fashion' sneakers, stick with sports brands for sneakers, the quality will be better than that of aldo, steve madden, or other companies that market in malls for people who don't know what they're buying.

etsy, yoox, ebay, look for simple stuff, black leather and sterling silver, assuming you're white. If youre black you can probably pull off gold but I'm sort of assuming you're a pale twink so silver and black leather is probably more your speed.

I guess this is pretty much what you are looking for.

Pics pls

who dis
insta pls

kill yourself

you clearly have some sorta picture what 'cute' boys look like
and that picture obviously comes from somewhere
find that place, get the inspo, pay close attention and imitate and adapt

Try this

Dunno why but I like your shoes

Thats actually a good idea. Thank you, annon

is this a boy

this better be a boy