The 2000s are officially back

The 2000s are officially back

So utterly fucking retarded looking. Late 90s early 00s is by far the worst era of fashion.

I was just about to say this

2014 was peak

We haven't gone that far back yet

it’s coming. 1 - 2 years max

i wouldnt mind if this style came back i thought it was kinda cool, but shit on me if you want lol

>thinking anybody associated with asap can dress
lmao

lmaoooooo

I prefer late 2000s. That's about when some recognizable 2010s looks started to come into mainstream fashion, such as slim fit (although I don't like extremely skinny clothes), dressing up a little nicer (often due to things such as style sites/forums/blogs, celebrities, and Mad Men, among other influences), and a happy medium between two distinct kinds of hairstyles; the floppy hair on forehead looks, or the shorter and more combed back Mad Men inspired styles, among other styles. I did not like the frequent fixations with the fauxhawks and Guido blowout haircuts around that time, and extremely long down the forehead Bieber variations on the shag/mop hairstyles are probably too off-putting to work for most people past child and adolescent years, yet even then, it could look strange if past the eyes like emo hair. Shag/moptop hair could still look good, though. At the moment, I find it boring how short typical haircuts have become, which is why I wear it a little longer-medium length, with or without a diagonally combed fringe.

Those pants are mid to late 90s not 2000s

This. That look was pretty dated by 9/11, and it was always pretty mall/suburb tier.

how do i fast forward time

I just got these exact pants for $8 at thrift

nigga you best look at some runway shows from the period. all the shit was future-core and awesome

Uhhh... no? They're exactly VERY late 90's/early 00's.

I agree with you. It's not my style, but looks cool on some people.

what is the name of the fit those jeans?

hahahhahahaha

They've been back for 5 years now.

rocky has some solid fits. they all wear too much hype garbage though.

They are late 90's to early 00's. The American Pie era. I had some in 2002, a bit later after that they started to die out.

Most of this aesthetic can't be classed as mainstream fashion anyway, it's subculture fashion.Notable skate/punk/rock/alt wear. It fitted because of the time, the music, the movies, the sports and so on. Bringing this clothing back without any of that wouldn't be right.

Gotta admit, I fucking cringe thinking I looked like that as a teenager though.

Not him, but I seriously don't remember HUGE baggy pants in the 2000s.

I remember seeing a guy wearing JNCO when I went to Disneyland in the late-90s, but huge pants weren't something I recall in the early-00s.

Suppose it also depends on what scene you were into or where you're from. UK here. They were mainly skater/alternative wear but goths also wore them which carried on much later. You can still purchase them today.

sigh... yup.

Everybody was wearing boot cut jeans, that's what i remember

No one in this thread was above the age of 10 back then anyways fuck do you know?

kys you underage faggots

I'm an oldfag. I started high school in 2000. JNCO's were pretty much done by then, and there were a few people still wearing these Hot Topic pants. They were tied to Nu-metal and raver subcultures, which had been on their way out in America.

Like I said, they were always mall-tier. I'm not worried about them coming back, because they're too impractical to be popular.

>hipster fashion was good
so glad lumberjack phase died

we've got another good 2 years until the 2000s become mainstream again though

fashion is a 20 year cycle

close enough to early adopt though

100% facts

this is so incredibly bad. all he's doing is trying to flex his meme shoes that literally every other instagram streetwear kid has and are already starting to go out of style by wearing a shit outfit to make people think he's so self aware

pls be true

hipster fashion was a few years earlier, are you from flyover land or something ?

peak bad

You're just out of touch and can't admit times are changing. only half kidding, the 2000s stuff has been gradually coming back, it will probably be a little longer though, and it's probably only going to be fashion designers doing the huge pants thing, Vetements has been doing it for awhile now.

Flyover land doesn't really exist anymore. Everyone has the same internet so everyone has the same trends at the same time everywhere in the world. Seriously, I know there's more people following it on the coasts but right now I've seen so many badly dressed people in LA who think they're hip it's laughable. It just makes me realize it doesn't matter where you are there's always a gradient of people in each city at different stages or who settled on something they like whether it's something I think is good or not.

yep, these are coming back too OP. Get them now and be ahead of everyone.

good, i really miss super wide legged pants