LUNARCORE

new lunarcore thread

post inspo and recent cops

what inspires you? science fiction, comic books, cartoons, space exploration, technical fabrics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9sGTX2AAwU
youtube.com/watch?v=2IMdCJQLmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=9ho29PtrK04
nowfashion.com/a-cold-wall-menswear-fall-winter-2018-london-23554#.WlagUj2IkVs.pinterest
instagram.com/p/BYFX-4MFyrQ/?taken-by=kingscounty_lighthouse
google.com/search?q=ula patches&rlz=1C1DKCZ_enUS768US768&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvyYzJj9TYAhUk5IMKHQ2GDnYQ_AUICigB&biw=1360&bih=588&dpr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Soviet propaganda

op here. Im gonna post some modular tunes to get the thread moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9sGTX2AAwU
youtube.com/watch?v=2IMdCJQLmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=9ho29PtrK04

Covenant was way more Veeky Forums

I want this vest

These hats with the flaps look aesthethic as fuck. Would they look cringy in real life?

I want one of those rebel hats

these

What belts do you recommend?

Pic related for me. My (small) collection

Depends on what you wear them with??
but anyway I like middle

I meant to say what other belts do you recommend that fit the lunar aesthetic.

nope you'll end up looking more like a nig than a space dweller

synthetics or naturals with unique closure/patterns nothing to flashy though

Do you mean the legionnaires hats?

90% of the time They look super fucking bad irl, like...might have actual retardation bad.

>unique closure/pattern

This 1000 times, cobra buckes are cool as shit but can be a little flashy, old milsurp stuff usually has some nice inspo for buckles, look at webbing gear components for ideas.

Click buckles too autistic to wear irl?

Plastic ones for the most part, yes, there are some nice ones out there but for the most part they look pretty fucking stupid.

Check out tactical or security belts for other options, similar ease of use idea just less cringey, and some of them can look fucking sweet.

Buckle inspo, cheap cobra knockoff on ebay, get some nylon webbing of your choice and diy yourself something neat.

Another option, there are plenty of colour choices for this one as well.

Another cobra style buckle, belt included...

Also, i swear to shit these car captchas...

I feel like this is a really cool take on dark lunar core.

There's plenty of cheap decent looking stuff out there, get creative with your search terms, "tactical" usually brings up some interesting results.

thats techwear, other than the shoes

clearly techwear with a little clown core mixed in

here in coastal florida i see a lot of fuccboi types wearing them. they're pretty popular with old folks too though. wouldn't wear them anywhere that isn't brutally hot/sunny

>This

There's a bunch out there and they're all pretty affordable. I feel like it could be worked into a fit without looking too cosplay-ish.

This one looks pretty fake and costumey

There's a dude that sells a pattern for that hat on Etsy. It looks pretty sick. Wish I could just buy the damn hat itself though.

You dumb cunt, the one in the pic is distressed and worn and this one isn't, are you joking?

It is a costume piece, so it's going to look costume-y. You rarely find designer quality with this kind of stuff. That's the best and most accurate rendition I've seen so far.

Hey jumpsuit user I love your jumpsuit if you have anymore details I'm definitely trying to cop. Also do you have any pics of your hair? It looks like the style and length I'm going for and I'd love your advice.

Its completly different material wise. Looks so cheap an fake

saw this on grailed

Dope as the vest is, it might look weird on a dude. Its pretty short which is usually a more feminine cut.

If you can sew at all I believe Simplicity (or maybe Macall's) has a pattern for it now.

ohmygod

>christopher gayburne
no

raped any women today you old bald piece of shit?

lunar core as fuck

A-COLD-WALL
nowfashion.com/a-cold-wall-menswear-fall-winter-2018-london-23554#.WlagUj2IkVs.pinterest

Opinions?

black is objectively wrong for lunarcore

You would never wear black in space even if it's all you had?

Tech wear Is lunarcore

you would but it's objectively wrong for lunarcore

anyone know of any good lunarcore accessories like watches, packs, hats?

black li ke uganda brudda

wrong

Do you (or anyone else reading this) know of a similar piece that basically has that look but is maybe a little more practical, a little less costumey? It's a badass look but something in me rebels (haha) against literally wearing a piece that belongs to a popular movie character.

im going for a lunar explorer who crash landed on a jungle-like alien planet core. my inspo

It's a pretty shit photo, but am I doing it right? Yeezy's are a temporary stand in until my commuters get here, but I don't think they look that bad to be honest.

Don't like the shoes, but reaally dig the pants

Thanks, I figured nobody here would like the shoes. These are what I got to go with them but they're not here yet.

Damn having a bionic leg adds so much to a lunar core fit. W2c?

holy fuck this is amazing
honestly the only 10/10 outfit ive ever seen on this board.

The real question is w2c cancer, but not in any important parts.
Thanks. The validation of anonymous strangers means a lot more than you think it would.

wow, i've never seen someone that much dedicated to fashion before

id on this?

are these any better

Some of us make this a substantial part of our lives.

instagram.com/p/BYFX-4MFyrQ/?taken-by=kingscounty_lighthouse

Do you see what's possible with this look? The flexibility it offers produces astounding shite, like this fit - which hits all the conventional marks of supreme-tier acceptance, yet then goes the extra ten miles to flip the script and tell its own story. The OP of that pic becomes bearer of a new narrative, and people who grok his look on the street are party to that story, whether they like it or not. They are consumers of his looks, his narrative, and that's kind of awesome.

This is sick. Love those pants. I don't know if you get tired of people mentioning your leg or what, but it I think it's badass that you don't let it keep you from this hobby.

Ziggy Chen. One of my grails.

Nothing comes to mind right away, but LunarChan might know what's up. He's all about them vests.

You should check out The 100 if you haven't yet. It has that sort of aesthetic going for it. Also it's a pretty decent show.

>grok

My dude

Thanks guy. The pants were 20 bucks of taobao. The leg was technically free from a monetary standpoint. At least I didn't pay anything for it. Recently I decided to try and use it as an asset rather than a liability and try out techwear and lunarcore.

you have to work on a farm in africa to pull them off.

>I fucking love lunar vests senpai

Try going to as many thrift stores you can and look around, and don't be shy to look for vests in the woman's sections too, found some of the coolest one's in women's sections that give a more cropped look to it as well as better designs & materials

Or order one of the Star wars vests and to make it look less costumey, dirty it up a bit or darken it with dye in crevesses etc to make it look less 2D/flat and cartooney, and more realistic/worn

And what does lunar gen think of this cargo noragi? Feels like something crew members would wear to feel comfy or relaxed while working those long interstellar treks into deep space..

got grey canvas docs at ross today, what do

Fiorina 161 core, sheeeeit

>wanting to absorb solar radiation sans atmospheric filtering

wew lad

>ross

Burn your wardrobe before it's too late

I wont lie lads, wearing an overall in the winter with a hoodie and sweatpants underneath and a coat over is maximum comfy

Just bought some cheap stuff and a few things posted in the last thread. I will probably be pairing this with a grey jacket. Excuse shitty light and quality. Am I lunar yet guys?

i feel like the fits on this stuff could be a lot better
you could tailor those pants, just borrow a sewing machine and taper from the knee to ankle

I forgot to mention that I am also probably gonna invest in a decent sewing machine and do exactly that as well as tailor the rest of my non-lunar fits. I watched a few vids on tapering but the methods seem inconsistent. How hard is it to do yourself?

I've been sewing a while so I'd say not hard, but that said, if you want to tailor stuff really well, it could be useful to invest in a serger (also don't get a shit one you will regret it)
just try fucking around with tailoring on low risk garments and when you mess up learn from your mistake, seam rip, and see if you can do it better

I've also obtained a vest addiction from lunarcore I only have one I found at goodwill right now but I wear it everywhere I go

I love the one in the pic were would someone cop something similar

Really excited for spring/summer gonna get the vest game on point and switch my boots for some nice comfy lunar shoes

Vivobearfoot running shoes have some amazing lunarcore shoes for the hot summer I've got a nice all white pair at home I can take a pic of when I get a chance

Pic related

Lmao I go there for cheap shoes exclusively

united launch alliance has a shit ton of good patches if anyone looking around

google.com/search?q=ula patches&rlz=1C1DKCZ_enUS768US768&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvyYzJj9TYAhUk5IMKHQ2GDnYQ_AUICigB&biw=1360&bih=588&dpr=1

Needs another thin top, IMO. Something to work with yer boots. Pants are sick as, tho. Tailoring would only make them better...

I got my singer sewing machine at a pawn shop for only $30 cad !?!

So try looking in pawn shops and on places like CL and Kijiji to find a nice cheap used one so you don't have to spend a fuckton of dosh for one

I can't wait till spring for that reason too, it's hard wearing a vest plus a bomber jacket over top it's too tight
Can't wait to get a tailored flight suit too

Bump

do you really have to bump a general? go to the archive ffs
sage

>cyber core

>posts in lunarcore thread
>literal cyborg

pack it up boys, this is the best fit that'll ever occur

where do you get basic ass belts like that

So I went ahead and bought a basic sewing machine for the time being and decided to try it on this pair of cargo pants I thought were way to baggy. This being my first try at it, did I mess it up? is it to tight?

Pants look great to me. Fit is awesome overall.

wait, that was your first time? damn i guess tailoring pants is easier than i imagine

that username is familiar do you produce music too? on an op-1?

Any under or around 100 € bomber jackets to cop, it looks like winter's passing very soon here and I need a bit lighter jacket. A lot of pockets are a plus

If you can figure out taobao, this boy cost me 12 bucks plus shipping.

what the fuck is this freak shot xDDDdd
cant fucking believe people actually pay to see this horseshit. but the worst part is someone actually designed it and thought it would make a good show off.