Shoe rotation

Post, rate, comment, guess stuff about other people.

I was debating whether to add
a) a pair of dark brown dressy lace up boots
b) a pair of light brown casual boots (jodphur or side zips)
c) a pair of white or cream high top canvas sneakers

for everyday casual/office use. What'd you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

leatherschool.biz/en/109-backpacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn seeing raf velcros in a shoe collection thread threw me back to good days, thanks dude

please take a good look at this picture and ask yourself if you're worthy of respect, OP

>wooden shoetrees in CPs

The calling card of the flyover wagecuck

Feel like it's just going to be the same cunts posting again.

Always thought this was a clean collection desu. I think the two flavors of GATs are kind of redundant though.

>guess stuff about other people

Tall, skelly white boy. Goes to shows.

I have a fun idea for a game: make a recommendation to the people you comment on based on their collection: Visvim brown suede boots of some kind.

My memes again. As usual, didn't post work shoes, or beater slip ons or running shoes. Also bought some Y-3 sneakers today but to lazy to take a new picture.

u should buy those dope prada dress shoes with the air max bubble lol

thats my recommendation to u

Top row: Silver bullet AM '97, SLP cropped jodhpurs, Justin cowboy boots
Bottom row: Margiela GATs, white/ grey AF1's from 2001, Rocafella AF1
I'm selling the 97's and the SLP's if anyone's interested I can post my grailed link :)

very nice rotation op
would rather go for a nice pair of boots like the new CK

my pleasure
done.
I don't even live in flyover land.

My guess: built black or white dude. Lifts.
You were right on tall and skelly.
Rec: Maybe some DBSS kicks.

if those were non-cropped jods in tan, I'd have been interested.
Guess: non asian dude, leads a casual life.

Thanks. What's CK? Ony Calvin Klein comes to my mind, kinda stuck there.

>getting mad about CPs
The sign of a jelly poorfag.

dunno if the dude's really about the price. All pairs but one in that pic cost more than the CPs.

Light brown boots are a meme if they're suede (and jodhpurs and side zips both look like shit most of time imo). You have a lot of white sneakers already, canvas high tops would be some variety but not a ton. Go with dark brown dress boots.

And maybe if you still want high tops look for some converse 70s on sale or something

Why two pairs of gats?

His bottom right aren’t gats, but they are redundant.

what are the top two ? love.

>common cucks

is the bottom center pair margiela by chance?

tan suede chelseas fuck ur options

Add some brown sneakers since you are into "le minimalism" core, the white ones are a bit overplayed

I mostly post in /dress shoe general/, but, seeing as there hasnt been a thread out there in a long while i can post them here. Also user from ~2 months ago asked to post an updates picture when my new monks arrive, hope he is still lurking. All of these are from Carmina by the way.

Left to right:
>bourbon cordovan double monks
>MTO crocodile loafers
>bourdon cordovan oxfords
>golden camel crocodile double monks

Posting from my phone, sorry for the shitty quality

A close-up on the latest pair. The craftmanship in these is amazing. Not to sound like a shill, but if you are planning on investing in some dress shoes and have the money, you wont go wrong with Carmina.

they look like they were made out of old people skin.
awful taste.

Are Iron Rangers in Oxblood trying too hard? All the pictures I can find of them online are just MFA manlets in clownshoes cuffing at least a foot of raw poorly-fitting denim in horrible lighting. Yet when I tried them on at the store the red was much darker and the profile much sleeker than it seemed in pictures. Was I just lying to myself?

many times the colours look brighter in daylight. honestly i can't imagine that they look anything other than proper fucking unadulterated /clowncore/

ref of the longwings ?

ID on top right?

>A mad poorfag

Hello newfag

>monkstraps and slippers

the bottom right onitsuka tigers.. do they still sell that colorway? what type of colors do you pair up with it?

whats top left black boots looks similar to yohji I like

Do you guys wear boots in the summer? I want to start wearing boots but I live in a tropical country.

Those roughout leather Iron Rangers are honestly the best looking ones I've ever seen

Pictures don't do them justice, they look so fucking good in person

Rick Owens Geobaskets and Adidas Decades "France" colorway.

You won't find the Decades anywhere, I would pay well over retail for a deadstock pair in my true size 11. These are a 10 and I can just squeeze into them but they have been worn out in the heel. Even did DYI repair on the inside because I like the shoe so much.

You might try Adidas Top Tens if you want a similar looking shoe to the Decades that should be easier to get ahold of.

Damn, Nike Yeezys and Yeezys 750s? And Ricks? That's a ton of money for shoes

work, play, suits

nice

fashion victims

Post your shoes bub

The sneakers and the low boots in OP's image are pretty good though. The rest admittedly is garbage though.

Allen Edmonds MacNeil
some fake converse I think
thanks for the input. I am looking to add some hightops, be it boots or sneakers.

My guess: Texan living in an urban area still trying to feel rural Texan.

pretty alright. Guessing you're some sort of artsy major. My Sandro Trainers are my beaters.

thanks for the suggestion, will look into that.

business major or yuppie in finance / insurances

Aussie?

I wonder what makes you rate the dress shoes and the combat boots garbage? Just the looks, or something else?

Highschool kid, does skate ocassionally

I don't think they make that exact pair anymore.
I know they have a few others with the same colors (off-white/cream), but they don't have the ostrich-like texture.

i wear them with light blue jeans and earth-tones.

>Texan living in an urban area
I live in FL, along the gulf coast.

>diabetique core

How do you like your geo's?
I mean, how do you like them now compared to whenever it was you got them?
I pretty much avoided the whole thing when they were being memeshilled here, but now I've taken a strange liking to them.

Nice balanced collection my dude. Only criticism would be lack of color, it might be limiting occasionally for fits but it's your well rounded aesthetic.
Also I would go w 1) or 2) bc you have enough White sneakers

Man you need some low top variety. I like onitsuka but some people consider it a red flag. Either way, nice collection. Not a fan of those dunks tho (Grey)

Dries Van Noten combat boots.

A red flag of what? Genuinely curious never heard anything about that haha.

I'm all ears on low tops, but what can I say I'm just a high tops guy. I don't really like the whole socky look that is popular now. Not into Yeezy 350s or Ultraboosts really...

And I guess not everyone can like everything. I think the Peewee Dunks are super clean and really versatile. I love Dunks in general, I've been meaning to cop another pair but don't know what.

u know what gats means right?

I live in a tropical country and wear shell boots when it's not raining.
Pretty much spend my time walking in air conditioned offices and the elevated walkways between malls and the like, though.
I do use the local buses when I can because they beat the traffic, so I do put my share of walking on the street.

It' hot, yeah, and not ideal. But I've got all these fucking shoes so I might as well wear them. Casual boots, too, that aren't shell.

Got other things to worry about that aren't hot feet, so your own experience may vary.

His bottom right shoes aren’t gats

generic adidas trainer

Top row:
Reebok Classic, wear them everyday in winter, so they`re little dirty. Started to tear apart after one season of use, so i`d better bought some Nike Duckboots
Puma x Alife R698
Air Max 90 for everyday use
Bottom row:
Puma MCQ Lace Up
Trail Response 2, just bought them and love them already
NB 990v3, most comfortable sneakers I`ve ever used, they`re sooo good.

Finally you updated the pic. Nice addition with those monks, but I would have gone to another model/shape, though. Those blue crocs are holding really well, do you use them regularly? Do you have a matching belt in colour and leather or just colour?
Mine are getting darker and darker with time. They are really nice boots.

2 GATs seems redundant. Like the Rafs and the zip boots

What derbys are those?

The black ones on the bottom right are Marsèll, the gray ones on the right are a1923 reverse horse leather

Yeah, I should've specified the gray ones. Thanks.

ugh i feel like i'm going to vomit after looking at this shit

Haters gonna hate
I forgot i also have these converse.

trash

Since its winter, those are are currently hibernating. All of them are less than a year old, but i do take care of them on a regular basis - every 2-3 weeks i clean them up with Saphir products when i am actively wearing them.
I am planning on getting wholecuts (pic related) next, since i already have oxfords and monks. Was thinking about brogues, but for another time maybe.
I have a matching bourbon belt for the monks and oxfords, but i can not seem to find a company which offers good quality exotic leather belts.
Any suggestions perhaps?

I hope you are not planing on getting the wholecuts on cordovan leather. They cordovan rolls are to noticeable on the wholecuts. Best material for wholecuts imo is suede.
For belts I like this italian maker: leatherschool.biz/en/109-backpacks
They have croc and yacare in several colours. You can buy cordovan belts in Carmina or even Meermin nowadays.

I actually unironically like the rolls on cordovan. I really dont like the little wrinkles on calf leather. I dont even mind the white "mist" that appears on the rolls, but i guess its personal preference.
I do have the matching cordovan belt for the bourbon shoes, also waiting for the navy belt for the blue crocs.
Thanks for the link, ill be sure to check it out, might find something fetching!

Good. Keep us updated with the collection.
Cheers!

Thanks, I like the suicoke. How's the insole feel?

I have some chacos and some birkenstocks too and the Suicokes aren’t as comfortable as either of those
But I like the way they look much more.

Got a vintage bomber, how did i do

They look like a circumcised vagina.

Sorry overlooked this comment.

I love my Geos definitely my most worn shoe. They are actually really comfortable to me. Not heavy, don't hurt my feet. I don't think they look like clown shoes either. I sized down a half to 10.5 and the fit is pretty ideal.

Leather quality is sexy af, but I am definitely a sucker for soft spongy leather.

If you have the money to spend realistically and you are feeling Geos I would definitely cop.

What are the non Sandro GATs? Margiela?

I've never got the appeal of wholecuts.

I have just never understood monkstraps but I think I'm in the minority on that. What am I missing?

are those dunks pee wees? that was my first "fashion" cop back in 7th grade lol, loved them to death

what are the middle ones?

his point was that cps are beaters

Yeah, Margiela replica of German army trainers.

The Sandro pair are knockoffs of Adidas samba.

Yup! I made a post about it in this thread actually. Super clean shoe, your 7th grade self had good taste. I love Dunks though I only have the one pair.

Posting my collection again, i didn't get anything from the SSENSE sale.

Post fits

Gay/questioning tradie from Brisbane? That's my guess

I never got it either.
It's an igent fad that's long past its useby date.

This is good. Assuming biological female interested in fashion.
Are there shoes/designers/brands that you favor for men or is this sort of thing off your radar?

Would sniff/10

should probably get some colors in my collection. the only colored shoes i own are the raf x adidas rising star 2 not in pic

>What am I missing?
Double monks are a fad. They'll look profoundly cringy in a few years. Single monks are good though, they have pretty much the same aesthetic as a wholecut or plaintoe adelaide: a very clean single-piece vamp without embellishments. The shape of the shoe has to be good but if it is, the design shows off the shape.

I don't quite feel the red cp, the rest is okay to nice. The cdg ones are cute.
My guess: Instagram blogging art or literature major

Very nice but also very one-sided. Probably also some arts or music dude.

who makes those boots on the right again?
they look like a cross between ccp tornados and blundstones

These are my most commonly worn, excluding stuff like dress shoes or hiking/work boots. The two pairs in front are getting kind of ratty, and the moccassins need a resoling but I'm not sure it's worth it and every local place tries to convince me to put boat shoe soles on them.

I think when it gets warmer I'll replace the moccassins with either another almost identical pair of camp moccassins or some slightly dressier loafers, I've been looking at Rancourt which seems good. I'm not sure what to do for the sneakers though, I guess I could get another pair of leather sneakers maybe in another color?

10/10 because of ann D boots lets getit

30/10 because of 3 ann D peices I love it bb

I always get crap when i show this picture to others

Triggered.

Are you actually autistic? Like not in the catch all Veeky Forums way, do you actually have a spectrum disorder?

They're not neatly sorted by color so I assume he's just a weirdo and not a full-blown autist.

I just meant in the way he has to get basically the same shoe over and over