Post your /shitters/.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacques-lemans.com/shop/en/7042/london-1-1936?c=90
grailed.com/listings/4239961-Na-24-hour-watch-from-USSR
youtube.com/watch?v=HnWKF_UqpqI
youtube.com/watch?v=zzt6RIARn_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally, a thread I can contribute to.
Have a few others, am hoping to get a Patek Phillipe Aquanaut in may.

Richboi, used or new?

Well if I go into any of the boutiques the waiting list is like 2-3 years, I know a guy that could easily source one as he's a very well known jeweller.
Haven't got the best relationship however so may need to buy it second hand

Nice

>seiko cocktail time
My nigga

w2c?

Rate me

about to pull the trigger on this naughty little cunt

Hype-BEAST

just got this vintage breitling and there is a shit stainless band on it that i am looking to replace, would a golden band look good or does it need a leather watch to look good?

band*

Graduating university in 6 months and thinking of getting myself a grad present. Thinking of Speedmaster but pic related also caught my eye. Any suggestions or advice?

Id go Speedy all the way. Much more versatile.

personal preference really

Which one? mostly a jeans, boots, and tshirt/non-formal shirt wearing guy.

does the college pay you when you graduate?
that watch is 4000 euros

>speedy
>monaco

The most insufferable /r/watches garbage taste.

been wearing this shit daily, absolutely zero complaint

the one on the left

wanna go classic.

is this Veeky Forumspproved?
jacques-lemans.com/shop/en/7042/london-1-1936?c=90

I like it. Will it last?

I am looking for NATO straps for pic related, other than black and regimental what colors / designs would you recommend?

picrel is mine

rate like subscribe and follow

I love Tag but the Monaco is #1 not my cup of tea #2 apparently very fickle

I'd get a Speedy or Seamaster but I already own a Tag anyway

>not the MAN ON THE FUCKIN' MOON

Can anyone recommend a watch that's 1) slim 2) with minimalistic design and 3) has a second hand, but 4) no chronometer, date, neither day features, 5) has open heart preferably through a back window, but a small, tasteful front window is acceptable too, 6) doesn't cost a kidney? Pic kinda related.

R8

Anyone recommend a strap or at least a style of strap for this watch. I like the watch but not the strap. Brown leather maybe?

Mine

24 HOUR WATCH FROM USSR. MECHANICAL.

grailed.com/listings/4239961-Na-24-hour-watch-from-USSR

Just got this, any thoughts?

i like it

Thanks bro

shitty pic of the collection

right

Are there any automatic pilots watches up to 1k that aren't shitters? I don't care much about resale value just build quality and looks.

A German flieger would be great.

Daily driver

Pic on wrist?

Very nice

Quite a decent looking Datejust ripoff. Too bad Seiko can’t resist having those horrible day/date complications. They can’t even be bothered to paint them to match the face.

info on this?

I have the same watch and I'm looking for a suede strap, I think that'd look good on it.
I don't think brown would look good with that black dial, maybe a green or red.

I read that as absolutely zero compliments

I like the Pelagos but it's just too big and especially too thicc. Great watch though, it's beautiful.

It's a SARB035, comes in black too (SARB033). They're like the most hyped watches on the internet, look them up and you'll find plenty of info.

I got pic related for my graduation. A used Rolex in good condition is probably around the same price range but way nicer than any TAG in my opinion. But that is a remake of an iconic watch and probably one of the best watches in TAG's mostly shit catalog, so if you're set on it I can't blame you too much.

the name is in the reply

>I'll post some pills with my watches, they'll think I'm dark and edgy

holy fuck. Seiko sur209. I have the exact same watch.

nvm wrong watch XD

Can this watch be pulled off?

I'm a little worried about the orange dial. What sort of stuff shouldn't I wear with it?

I was thinking of buying one of these or a black bay but, man, they are just so damn think, like almost omega P.O. thick. So I went with the SMPc.

shirt id?

Then get a frederique constant watch then. You know what you want. They make a slimline watch. Open heart? No. Also check Junghan.

Orient Bambenis

Orient Bambenis

It’s very scratched I’m an idiot and wear it like every day

At least you enjoy it. Having things and not using them for fear is worse than not having them in the first place.

and then post the most overpriced, boring shit possible

lmao @ ur life

Guys what do you think about the Alpha Seamaster?
I kinda don't want to spend more than 100$.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnWKF_UqpqI

a true watch

ARMANI EXCHANGE AX2104

and Casio G-Shock GW-M5600BC

Shop for a strap seperately.
Get a few straps.
NATO in black, black & white, black & red
Get a leather/suede in black, or black with linen stitching.

GET A BUCKLE SEPARATELY. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A STRAP YOU LIKE THAT HAS A MATCHING BUCKLE.

MAKE SURE YOU GET A SANDBLASTED BUCKLE.
NOT BRUSHED. SANDBLASTED.
t. Seiko 5 SNK owner

beware the strap length is probably 19mm on this one, and yes look for flieger style brown or even black leather straps

I have the same one, its awesome

very nice

I’ve owned multiple Alphas, they are okayish as long as you refrain from changing the time often. The crown screws and time changing mechanism are very bad.

Change the time once and wear it every day to prevent it from running down. If you have to update the time every week it will break sooner than later.

Here is the other one I owned, note the past tense.

pls respond.

any good alt to rolex explorer vintage? the modern one/tudor black bay all have weird fonts and it dont look clean

was helping a friend put in a french drain today and found this when digging the trench.
going to pick up a battery to see if it still works.

Do water resistant watches stay preserved underground? Will they get corroded?

here

How often should I replace leather straps?

Cop or not?
Would cost me about 80$ to repair it, not sure if worth it

depends on how much you paying for it
but $80 isnt much to repair longines, its a good quality watch brand

Nothing. It's a gift from a friend. I just want to know if you think that it looks good, without considering the brand and price

looks great

With a suit I think it is a great look, but for daily wearing I feel it is a bit tacky.

How slow is this board?

Had this a few months now, love it

>Smartshit
GET out

nice

which one do you think i should get?

black is nice but a little pretentious

go for the white

youtube.com/watch?v=zzt6RIARn_s