So Adidas Made a Collab with BVG, the public transport company of Berlin...

So Adidas Made a Collab with BVG, the public transport company of Berlin, with the shoes having the same pattern as the seats in the subway and trams.
Cop or not, Veeky Forums?

Oh and also, the year ticket for public transport is included IN the shoe itself.

it was all a dream

jesus thats awesome

W2c??

im

In Berlin and only 300 pairs for 180 each. So expect the price to rise astronomically

lol, that's pretty cool.

Looks nice

Damn I love Berlin U-Bahn's and Straßenbahn's

It's cute to see kiddies excited about a meaningless collab like I was when I first got into fashion
Enjoy it while it lasts, the feeling goes away eventually

Public transport and german streetwear are probably least effay things

> Im old and don't enjoy things
>German public transport
>German Street wear
> Not effay
U wot m8

Fantastic, bvg is always better than the Deutsche Bahn(German railroad company, sucks ass)

how are they gonna stop fakes from getting you a year pass? is there gonna be an rfid chip or something?

pleb shoe, wannabe off white trash

obviously you fucking retard.

isn't that how all year pass cards would work? some form of electronic lock

so like how does that work you have to take it off every time you want to get on the train lol

That's cool but who the hell pays for the ubahn anyway?

yeah but if its anything like london or most other metro/underground cities ive been to, the scanners and all of that are at mid torso height. so you would look like a fucking spastic having to take your shoe off everytime you need to scan it. or do you need to gate hop and hope your foot hits the scanner?

You show them their shoe and they skin. It takes like 2 seconds
Well this is Berlin not London you retard, here you can ride the Ubahn basically for free unless you have bad luck and ticket control enters your wagon.

Would cop for graffiti cachet.
Resale would be guaranteed nuts in the right circles.

>streetwear

the only thing retarded is your assumption that everyone knows how things work in berlin monkeyboy

>Not being able to figure it out by yourself

If I'd live in Berlin, I'd cop. Wish the public transport in hamburg was as cool as the bvg, all we get is a cringy meme campaign and free wifi on U3 Stations, but not in the actual trains.

these memes are so fucking bad

500 pairs at Overkill. 180 EU each. There's gonna be a shittonne of hypebeasts at the store. Can't be bothered to queue for hours in this cold desu. I think they're dope as fuck though. I'd get them just for the year pass man, it would save me hundreds of Euros the coming year fucking shit this sucks