Cowboy boots coopernaught

cowboy boots coopernaught

What model are those? Looks pretty good with a thin shaft like that.

yes, but get riding heels lest you look like a redneck

Tecovas earl roper and I was not paid to post this, pardner

Cop asap

My buddies swear that Justin boots feel like slippers, I've gotten this from 4 dudes and 2 of those are big fat guys. Seriously making me want to cop for comfort alone at this point.

i have two pairs of tecovas boots.
very comfy.

justin boots are for dorks and tourists. you will look neither cowboy nor fashionable in them. get ariats or luccese to look like a real cowboy or frye or tecova or some shit to be a fashionwhore

Ive got a pair of Tony Lamas ive been wearing for almost a year and a half straight and they're amazing.

My gripe with cowboy boots is that they're just too fucking big, and if you decide to show them they look very out of place, so you end up only wearing them with jeans.
Are there any other ways to fit cowboy boots into an outfit?

>tfw no Tornados ever

Yes but you will look even more Texan

These are beautiful. How much do a nice pair run for and where do you get em? I live in a pretty latin suburb of Chicago but I'm a little afraid of going into cool mexican western ware stores x(

t. delicate wite boi

By "nice" do you mean new or used? New runs $1200 and up. Used you can probably find for $900. I rarely see them listed, though.

If they're polished and don't have much ornamental stuff going on, they work with a suit.

I mean something that'll look good gnarled to hell and back. I'm kind of a punky kinda guy and I wear my shit hard. I'm in love with the Cramps' aethstetic and have been wanting to get some sick black leather footwear that aint stompin boots

You muh nigga, rip lux.
That aesthetic is so great in its tackiness, it's like sleazecore in a grindhouse flick

Cowboy boots represent a lifestyle. If you can't represent, you're just a larper. That being said, I've worn Tony Lamas for 20+ years and have always been happy with quality. Nothing wrong with Justins either. Don't buy cheap crap. They'll wreck your feet before you break them in. If you want effay, get cheep chinese crap from alibaba or the dollar store, or wherever. Pro-tip. Don't wear western boots around cowboy/country folk if you're not one.

Ariat boots are ugly as sin. Justins are hit or miss aesthetically but usually fine quality. I'd recommend Nocona or Tony Lama tho, both owned by Justin but better looks and quality.

t. Live in Alabama and see ugly Ariat boots every day

>Ariat boots are ugly as sin

no fuckin shit but they're as comfortable, functional, and durable as you can get. That's why I said they were for real cowboys and people who need to actually work in their boots.

Justins have terrible QC and just coast on their image/heritage. They're the levis of cowboy boots.