Everywhere i go in scandinavia people wear this ? why

Everywhere i go in scandinavia people wear this ? why

raph loren pony logo of course, raph loren expensive raph loren rich raph loren exquisite oh ho ho

More Europeans wear Ralph Lauren than Americans. I picture Calvin, tommy, polo etc as more European type brands than American

it's because of yung lean

yung lean wore it in kyoto

based Frank

Yeah well tons of people ESP in the south white people aka preps, jocks and WASPS where polo plus mudskin races. The once prestigious brand is so watered down second gen Mexican immigrants and BLACK PEEIPO appropriate what was traditionally white people only wear. Ofc, the appropriation dated back to early 90s anyways with NIGGERS. It's also worth noting tommy has less sway than it used to. Mostly Mexicans and older white guys in their stores (white preps still wear it tho)

All of what I said applies to Ck but it's much less white than it used to be. Blacks seem to like it and respect the denim a lot

Sweden? They're gays

Scandis are the biggest trend-hopping fuccbois on earth

you say that like koreans don't exist

Korean street style seems way cooler than Scandinavian style, probably selective bias since people like to wank over Asians and their style.

yes
also kids in Russia wear those hats for this same reason

frank = fashion icon
god bless

but yeah its overused as fuck now (my roommate uses one constantly) oh and fisherman beanies too but i'm guilty of that one

Yeah I live in Croatia and back in highschool kids of rich (richer- really just upper middle class) who wanted to flex that they were from families that could go on vacations to places like Italy or Germany where they could buy this stuff because here there is a strong push to be more "western European" and brands like Ralph are definitely assosiated with that and I suppose those stereotypical rich Europeans we imagine are sort of trying to replicate or echo the feeling of old European aristocrats who would quite literally do the same thing these kids in highschool did but by wearing purple died clothes etc..

Daddy's money, only the faggots wear them here, and they are laughed at.

>tfw Croatian and """""guilty""""" of wearing polo cap
There's some truth to your post but hell if I'm rich or my family can afford to travel at all. Polo cap mostly got popular because lot of musicians wore them and "everyone" started wearing them. Its such a clean cap, you can't go wrong with it. Also, I don't think I've seen someone wear it for years, its not even popular in Croatia (well, just like any fashion style, streetwear or whatever, everyones still wearing Adidas trackpants and stan smiths). This isn't america or smth so that everyones up to date, nobody cares.

>25 pounds
>dad's money
ok

where im from I see big rapey groups arab gulf men wearing those ralph lauren polos with the big ass pony on it. Ralph Lauren (Shifitz) is a jew who wanted to be a WASP and now his core market are the aspirational classes of the 3rd world / america. Guess he's still rich tho

Because scandis are as superficial as all other poor people and love logos

I wonder if you feel humiliated as a designer that mudskins have ruined your once almost prestigious brand.

Or are they just laughing all the way to bank?

This is exactly why H&M pulled the monkey stunt. Not that they had prestige but they were comfy untill every mophead was standing in line next to me.