What is the most you've ever paid resale on a piece of clothing or a pair of shoes?

What is the most you've ever paid resale on a piece of clothing or a pair of shoes?

100 bong for a C.P. Company Jacket

$330 raf simons flower sweater

not tryna be rude lad, but you should really fold up wool sweaters instead of storing them on hangers as they stretch real easy.
nice piece btw.

$3000 on a YSL leather jacket

Isn't YSL pretty pricey retail?

Anything that isn’t hype will generally not appeciate in value. If it’s not sneakers or Supreme, resale will be cheaper than retail.

not my picture of it, this was the sellers picture im gonna take real good care of it once it arrives

I liked your outfit in that How Much Is Your Outfit video

I dont pay resell like an idiot

lmfao

$280, or so, for Rick sock runners.

all though they keep their value to lose a minimal amount if kept in good condition, they're hard as fuck to sell. should have just went with a cheaper one

$299 on a pair of rm Williams

they retail for $545

that's easily the most I have spent on a used piece of clothing. they look like they had only been worn outside once or twice

60% over retail. Twice.
Then again I've sold some pieces for way more profit, so not that bummed out about it.

big fucking this.
no reason to get slp at this point.

$300 on Rick Owens shoes

>buy retail cause i'm not an idiot
>wear for a bit
>sell it used and still make profit
>mfw

Dropped $800 on Air Yeezy 1s.

Approx. $110 for the full suit

>>>buy retail cause i'm not an idiot
Well if a certain item you want is extremely limited in quantity and you fail to acquire it for retail because it sells out and you aren't lucky to get the item (or don't know how2bot) then your only options are to pay a FUCKTON of money for the item you could have gotten way cheaper had you been lucky; or you just forget about it and never get that item in your life. So I don't see how failing to get an item for retail makes one an idiot. Just unlucky.

You can also shrug it off and find something else to wear
Nobody gives a shit about how rare your sneakers are except when you're in line at a fucking drop
Everybody else thinks you're trying too hard

...what if you like something because you think it looks cool?

Does Jordan or Off White give any indication they don't do another collab
Just prepare for the next one and get them in your size at retail price

Allegedly in pic related color and in blue, but I don't like the newer versions nearly as much as the first ones

I'd just say: accept defeat, invest some time in preparing for the next drop, and it'll be much more rewarding than paying a fat Mexican hypebeast 500 bucks for getting you the sneakers you want

I need a restock

You need to forget about the shoes
There will be more
In 3 years you'll think back on this conversation and say "what the fuck was I thinking"

Don't you have anything else
in life to appreciate other than shitty nigger sneaker collab? Shrug it off and save up for something else, can't have everything in life. Paying Jewish prices for something that trivial is even more retarded. Indication of true fashion victim.

Idk man I just like how they look

>jewish prices
I'm Jewish
I wait for sales and take advantage of EU discounts whenever possible

Next month they will anounce another sneaker you like. And next year you will grow out if streetwear-meme and be into CdG and Yohji. Who knows what happens? I repeat, there are better things in life to be concerned with than a missed sneaker release. Even fashion-wise. Don't be consumerist whore.

I can't afford CDG and Rick and shit on the regular
And this is the first time I've ever felt like this when missing out on something clothing wise so it's not like this is something common

You're looking in the wrong place
And honestly man, having fallen for memes before, I can tell you that you'll get over this if you just give it time

I mean I like both memes and non meme things
But the thing that makes Supreme or this Nike OW collab more appealing is that its way cheaper if you can get them for retail
Stuff like Stone Island and Rick Owens can cost over a thousand retail

Yeah so just wait for sales. I waited 5 years and finally got something I really really wanted at the price I was willing to pay
Well worth it

never payed resale on anything. i seem to have decent luck with picking up hyped items and anything else i get on sale. shame that luck is not transferable to getting women :')

i honestly like the all whites better than the chicago colourway. idk why it just looks a bit cleaner imo

The whites look too plain desu. Hell I even recall Virgil saying on record that these were gonna be the original Jordans, but after seeing a pair of white dunks at an airport he changed his mind to Chicagos because they stand out more

love it. what a steal.

240 on shoes
ive been looking for a decent jacket (black, wool, asymmetrical closure, not a peacoat) for like two years but can never find anything under $650 that isnt shit

Gorgeous