ITT : 10/10 sneakers

ITT : 10/10 sneakers

You start

Probably gonna get some shit for this but goddamn do I love them

nasty af

I was thinking more of along the lines of a shark but I can see that.

pretty much any colorway of these is 10/10, super clean and well made

Only works because the Chicago is so great to begin with.

>common cucks
fuck off

WTF is up with Veeky Forums and sneakers? I get that most people here are 16-20, but still, like 1/4 of threads here are about sport shoes.

I like how it looks taken apart. Too bad you can't get it unless you have $1400 to drop

i'll admit they're def the go-to shoes for alot of fucking idiots, but i still like the shoes themselves

adidas 10/10 sneakers :

Qasa

Samba

ayero

Nothing too crazy, just a solid vintage style shoe that looks great beat up. As a person who only wears slp style boots this was perfect for me

I stg this joke is the first reply on every ITT Not OP btw

Cop?

wrong thread

So are they not even close to 10?

>it's popular so I don't like it

Classic Veeky Forums attitude.

Nigga air force 1s are more popular and I don't have an issue with em. common cucks are trash

please leave your virgin projects in 2015

surprising that these were sold out and have a resell price, I was sure that I'll be able to buy them with a big discount

REEBS. Goes well with trackpants

imagine being this clueless

if only these were actually in this off-white color like in your pic and not super bright white

>what is lighting

CHEERS R

My favorite pair of shoes I have ever seen, the price tag is disgusting tho

you sir made my day

Don't ever buy any CP shoes, especially not those.

I recently saw some guy wear the all white ones and honestly they looked exactly like most cheap trash shoes. The type of shoe you find in bargain bin sales at no-name shoe stores. I only looked at them because of the gold numbering on the side (because I'm autistic enough to recognize them as CPs)

Sambas are sooo uncomfortable for me, same thing for superstars. I can walk in stan smiths every day and I'll feel great, whereas I can't stand more than a few hours in sambas. And this plastic tongue is so shit omfg

So did Virgil steal his memey Nike shoes from fuckin Lean?

i love bullies

This is why you buy high quality fakes of this from Chinese seller, user.

Manlet's pick of the month

Or Creams

objectively

Gimme your lunch money, nerd :^)

Holy shit, look at these retarded-looking shoes, are you all still in college?

y'all really are just meme'ing aren't you?
it's not like these shoes are all bad, but you guys ITT really just scraping the surface of popular, hyped sneaks. post some more out-there stuff that you enjoy for reasons /beyond/ hypebeast or sneakerninja or shoedemon or grailered posted an article and photoset of them.
especially the triple S, if you're legit posting about triple S these days, you really gotta re-adjust. and like yea, they are nice, but they aren't fifteen hundred bux worth of nice
lmao fuckin goooood hahaha thank you

that pointy tip is so ugly lmao
i love these :( sad they sold out
they're so fucking generic, let them go. like why?
cool as a shoe, insanely hard to wear in a coherent way without looking like sonic the hedgehog. in abstract amazing.
neat
it's 2018 dude...
i'm ultra skeptical of anything y-3 but this is cool. probably about $300 more than it really should be, but okay.
never really understood the appeal behind these. it was confused as an Asics collab because it really does look like a fucking generic-ass athletic shoe. like this?? i mean these really look like something you should wear to the gym rather than some shit you'll flex around to all your instagram friends
oh boy
OH BOY..
i'm down. nice.

>stop liking what you like
damn good thing we have REAL fashionista like you here to tell it like it is, really showed me the error of my ways, what was I thinking liking something someone else liked fuck
now everyone else shut the fuck up this guy knows what's up he's in to REAL fashion and is gonna lecture us about sneakers

not really lecturing, i think it's pretty legit to point out that much of this thread is just pinnacle of the hype train these days. as mentioned, it's not like they are inherently bad, just hope ppl are posting for sincere reasons

i aint mad

JUS BOOLIN HERE FUCKIN YO BITCH WIT MY REVENGE STORMS HOEEE!!!!

they looked less good post drying imo

>insanely hard to wear in a coherent way without looking like sonic the hedgehog
big rt on this. tbt all the kids trying to pair em with h&m skinny denim. wew

>i think it's pretty legit to point out that much of this thread is just pinnacle of the hype train these days
It really isn't when you say fuck all yourself, does it really surprise you people like popular things
is that not the very reason they are popular
huh makes you think

nice trips but bad inane comment

I have them, they're shit. I don't even know how I've ended up buying these. Uncomfy and low quality. Only good thing about them are laces.

When you post something inane people often respond similarly

we are all just a self-devour shitpost.
fwiw one doesn't necessarily have to offer a counterpoint to make meaningful critique. (not that the above really was, but whatever).

What's a good cheap option for sneakers?

what are these?

Flippy flopper slam dunker straps 11

Post your own sophisticated adult shoes any time.

Def cop! they SUPER comfy and stable. they're my favourite everyday shoe. you will not regret.

what about this one?

Look like Rick Owens Geobaskets.

>Look at me! I reply to everyone with meaningless comments so you all can know how I feel about all these shoes

isn't that literally every contribution ITT?

The fuck are you talking about? I bet you don't even own them, faggot. I have them and they're super comfy. A pain in the ass to put on, but super comfy.

current fav

they're literally a plain white sneaker, can you provide some actual criticism about them?

easy rick

Harden 1's are nice

The LS ones are nicer

Sorry to disagree with your opinion

Please leave your grilled cheese platforms in 2017

>please notice how much of a pleb I am

This just baffles me. COol art piece but are you actually supposed to wear it? Those drips at the bottom will be gone in one day of wear, or is that the point? Swear every time I see these shoes I'm just baffled by them.

These were designed by Ecco2k, but regardless, yes he absolutely did.

It's not a coincidence that he follows all of them on instagram.

>COol art piece but are you actually supposed to wear it?
ccp has gotta be the most consistently misunderstood designer out there cause I see this comment every time someone posts anything of his

thats exactly whats bad about them, theyre a lazy choice in any outfit

woulda been cool if they actually made this available for purchase anywhere.

just get regular mids and tie the laces like a retards
wa la