The End - Issues 2 and 3

been awhile since I've made a meaningful contribution to the board. the dude who puts up Vestoj scans encouraged me to get back at it. Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone got scans of sotos

last pic for now, I'll post again later

>A youth escaped with over £500 after a bag was snatched off a middle aged woman, outside Barclay's bank in Huyton today. The youth was described as being aged 17-20, medium height and build, with short dark hair and was wearing training shoes, jeans, and a green nylon anorak. Police are now questioning 25,000 scallies who all fit that description
kek

alright I'm done

samefag
I particularly like this picture
hope there are more like this later on

Looks edgy

Bump

I'll put up more after work tomorrow

>Yes we've got over half an album ready, which we hope will be out sometime in January.
Combat Rock?

From their tour history, I'm assuming this interview happened in May 1980
Thinking Sandinista

Then again I might be wrong
In the interview they talk about getting their rhythm in a 6 or 7 show stretch at the same venue, which did happen in September 81

What style fits this mag? It's unclear to me. I only know about the mods and the rockers.

These guys were Liverpool casuals in the early 80s, they talk about fashion trends as they emerged

bmp

Combat rock came out 82,so yes sandinista.

bump

yeah zines ftw

nice job, OP. thanks for posting

Thanks
I'll put up more today

gonna upload another couple of issues
this magazine is fantastic, I can't wait to go through the whole thing, the Ins and Outs section alone is worth looking through

I wish people would start singing again at the match. It's embarrassing to drive 490 miles for a match to hear the Kop being outsung by Spurs or Leeds fans or supporters like that.
John Peel

ok gimme a few more minutes and I'll scan another issue

No shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

>user are you just trying to avoid uploading your Free&Easy and Popeye back issues
m-maybe

bump

I'll put up more issues on Sunday. If this thread archives then I'll just put up a new one. Just doing a little at a time cuz I don't have much free time to scan these days

Btw I have gotten requests for certain issues of Popeye and Free&Easy, they will all be honored, I didn't forget