Dies this Austrian surplus M65 jacket make me look like a school shooter or nah?

Dies this Austrian surplus M65 jacket make me look like a school shooter or nah?

If it helps, I'm wearing plain Vans Old Skools also.

Also, if it helps, also, you type like a retarded, also school shooter also.

Oh no I made a minor typo! How will I ever redeem my reputation amongst the soyboys!

Nah man, just looks like a regular jacket in this pic. It's pretty cool but not sure if I'd wear it.

I got it cuz it was cheap and good for bad weather since it's Goretex, pretty lightweight and has a hood that rolls up into the collar.

The jacket is ok, looks la little big on you. The way you're carrying your head with your jaw recessed makes you look like a school shooter regardless of the jacket though

My jaw's not recessed. it's just the angle and shape of my face making it look like that. Here's an older pic from a different angle for comparison.

get rid of that Tshirt

youre welcome

Yes it is you ugly fucking jawlet.

That's how Military jackets should fit. Looks sick. The cut and collar being a little different make it look better than the American one. Only school shooter if it were in black. What height/weight/size did you order and where'd you cop an all goretex one?

That pic's from 2015. All those clothes are long gone.

It's an 88-92/I-II in the Austrian sizing system. Not quite sure what that translates to in US or regular sizes. I just tried a couple on out of the lot the local surplus store had until I found a good fit.

You could probably look online for a sizing chart but I find it's usually best to try on in person with milsurp items so you can inspect the condition firsthand.

Are you Euro or do they generally have foreign milsurp in american shops

I'm in the US. Most decent military surplus stores here will have at least some foreign things but it's a total crapshoot as far as exactly what. I picked up that Austrian jacket for $30 when it usually goes for closer to 50 before shipping online.

It's very normal.

You're the one seeking approval of these very "soyboys".

Nah man you are good. It actually looks pretty good on you imo.

op got anal rekt

M65 jackets are supposed to fit loosely like that, to allow room for the liner (or, for most of us, a sweatshirt or light jacket). Ones that are form-fitting instead of baggy look pretentious and cosplayish.

your facial expression is too dry and hard to read which is a turnoff to people hence the school shooter vibes.

The jacket is meh, woudlnt wear it

>88-92/I-II

Ugly and a Manlet confirmed. Neck yourself OP.

by flaccid soy boy cock

you reek of school-shooter but something's telling me it's not the jacket's fault man