Do you think this haircut can look good irl?

Do you think this haircut can look good irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAB8dNMoXZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope. unless you look like geralt or have a similar head shape you look dumb as shit

so under specific circumstances it can. I'll go for it when I'm older and for when I move to a war zone. Not OP btw.

Are you a chiseled, silver-haired DILF?

Then nah

You'll end up looking like the guy who skates past in the opening scene of the 1997 kino "The Pest"

youtube.com/watch?v=cAB8dNMoXZ0

ayy lmao

Geralt is a 10/10, but the haircut doesn't even look good in the game.

I see a lot of native americans with it, doesn't work. Neither do the pitstains and potbellies sticking out from under their shirts, but hey.

Honestly think it looks better the more western European your heritage.

But don't take my word for it.

This hair cut only looks good on Asians most of the time unironically.

Nope this is strictly for trailer dwellers

this hairstyle only works on people with strong jaws, and strong profiles in general

if you have a fat face, weak nose and weak chin you'll just look like a fucking idiot.

that looks like shit

Asian or bust

Yeah I agree, I feel the asian one is a whole different look, though it can be equally appealing.

Get a full beard(no patches, no goatee, no neckbeard)
I've been rocking this style for a full year now and people complimented my look both when I had my hair tied and loose. You either look like a hipster or a man. Fortunately I am the latter.
You do need a decent jawline, even with a full beard, and the zone with the frontal sinus is the most important because it needs to form a fairly sharp angle with the nose. It also works best on dark haired whites.
beard is shit and he looks like a faggot

This made me laugh, thank you for that.

i am in my fanfiction. you lose

No, I've seen people wear similar styles irl

Pics pls

no its autistic

Why do you say you need a good jawline if you have a full beard?
Only those insecure with their jawline get a full beard, because it covers it well.

Ponytails, ""man""buns, and the like will never be Veeky Forums in 2018. Why does everyone on the trash board want to look like a video game or anime character?

you can still kinda tell how strong a jawline is through a beard.