Best slim black jeans in the $100-250 range?

Best slim black jeans in the $100-250 range?

I have a Levis flagship retail store nearby as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

leftfieldnyc.com/products/15-oz-xinjiang-black-maria-chelsea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IGNORE EVERYONE EXCEPT ME! I'M A DENIM DUDE I KNOW THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!

uniqlo

sweatshop poverty tier not true americana

OP here. I used to wear only Uniqlo jeans however in he past year something about their feel and fit has been off. Everything feels too stretchy. They still have decent regular indigo denim but their black jeans just don't fit me well. This is in the US btw.

i like nudies

levis 511s homie

They have that size down like a science

acne?

>slim

faggot

I'm very skinny. Regular fit looks baggy on me. Slim on me looks like regular fit for most people - not skinny but not baggy.

Then you don’t need jeans, you need to go to the gym and start squatting. Chicken legs are very undesirable.

But Acne skinny jeans are the best you’ll find in that price range.

>But Acne skinny jeans are the best you’ll find in that price range.
ughhhhh

you are in the complete opposite place as to where you should be. you're a fucking moron and everything you said is wrong.

i bought a pair of april77 joey jeans because i saw them being praised/shilled here and they became my fav black jeans

Sounds like something you could find for solid quality at even less price at a thrift store fampai. Copped some slim fit black Bullhead jeans for like $25 and they've been going strong since about August.

reddit jeans

acne
apc
rogue territory
naked & famous
rag & bone
etc.

Acne

t. skinny faggots

>Using skinny as an insult on a fashion forum
Lmao fuck off newfag. Seriously, lurk a lot more before posting

fuck off back to Veeky Forums little dick

LMAO, keep smoking cigarettes and starving yourselves, pretend it will make you more attractive.

Keep dressing like shit

me too. I bought 2 pairs and threw all of my old jeans away

I would go with nudie as well, I find apc and acne often have a high crotch which makes them uncomfortable

My girlfriend is short, like 5'2", she's a 4 around the waist. Is there a good place to find her pants that are like 24 long and not super preripped

cheap monday him spray black if you're skeletal like me

Thoughts on these Samurai S0511xx?

not sure if it's the shitty pic but I hate that grainy look on jeans

It definitely has a grain. Thinking about copping these but I'm worried they won't fit. Also, why do Japanese jeans have such long fucking legs?

Wings+Horns "5-pocket black denim" are the best fitting and most comfortable pair of black denim I've ever owned, can't say enough about them.

because theyre raws, and raws start out as 34 length or something

Where can I get high waisted black skinnies, guys help me

Outlier

allsaints?

they're all manufactured with the same inseam to save on cost, you're supposed to hem them yourselves. in my opinion its just a ploy so that people cant return their jeans but what do i know

It's also because they shrink, so they need to have some extra.