21 and have $80,000

I just turned 21, and inherited $83,000 in Vanguard index funds.

My grandpa died a few years back, and left the money for me so that I could use it for grad school. He spent almost 2 decades slowly dollar-cost averaging and indexing, building this money up, before leaving it to me to take possession of when I turn 21.

I've been watching the crypto market since June, and have agonizingly missed out on some easy 10X gains since I couldn't get access to the money until my 21st.

Shill me on some good long-term coins that I can buy and forget about for a year

Other urls found in this thread:

enfantsrichesdeprimes.com/collections/all/products/cashmere-noose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do you live? If you're in a good spot buy some cannabis oil or oil cartridges in bulk and sell them. You will have to seek out a client base but its the easiest thing to make a fuck ton of money when you have a large chunk of liquid cash like that.

Your money is exactly where it should be, don't touch a dime of it.

Also Veeky Forums is that way.

why is there so many role players on Veeky Forums

Leave it in the fucking index fund.

if it's not in VOO, transfer everything to that now.

You should blow it on quickly depreciable consumer goods Whatever you do, DON'T invest in real estate or buy a home. The massive leg up on life might be too much for you to handle.

unironically potcoin

if you are smart, you'll buy this

go to /biz, fag

so why not buy btc, zcash, eth, bcc, or mining rigs?

A mining rig will usually pay itself off in 3 months, assuming the crypto doesn't rise in value, which it will.

Fuck your gay-ass coins. Invest in rick owens.

pshhh
not investing in rick ownes knock offs and establishing yourself as the true supreme god emperor of the 4chins. by selling them to all the stupid owensfags.

Sorry my dude.

I bought in twice at 23 and 71 bux and got out at 8640. Of course I was happy with my gains, but I left alot on the table. I've been thinking of getting back in but I think there is going to be a major pullback before spring time.

Im sorry OP crypto and decentralized e-ledgers aren't Veeky Forums
becuase there reall isn't many applications for it in fashion.
other than supply chain logistics.

but nothing specifically tailored to the fashion sector.

you need to wait for it to die out and then wait another 20 years for it to be "retro"-cool

also I want to punch all these women in the face for making the soyboy gape.

Literally don't put money in crypto you're not willing to lose. You're 21, just put it in an index fund or something. The money may be useful in 10 years or so.

Buy this op:
enfantsrichesdeprimes.com/collections/all/products/cashmere-noose

This.
>Not wanting ez retirement money for literally just letting the money sit there and compound

>ironically or unirionically linking or advocating buying anything ERD
you disgust me

Put it all in on xlm, it's money snek is cheap right now and it'll explode end q1

Bitcoin will more than likely drop big time in the near future. Hedge funds are taking huge bets on the fall in bitcoin price on the futures market, and the vast majority of people who are taking bets on a price increase are individual investors.

This should tell you to get the fuck out of crypto immediately. Altcoins rely on a strong bitcoin price to stay afloat, and a sharp decline in the coin's price would completely destroy the value of many altcoins.

Do what your grandfather told you to do with the money and save it for grad school. Get a good job or start a business, and then use that money to purchase blue-chip stocks & municipal bonds or to reinvest and grow your business.

What does this have to do with fashion?