/fa im starting to like red 70s chucks whats happening to meeee

/fa im starting to like red 70s chucks whats happening to meeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GearedTowardGear/videos
youtu.be/lLgNchOfs9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you've graduated high school and are probably starting to grow out of your monochrome phase

You've watched too many avery videos

Your gonna slowly turn into a melon from there

he’s the only men’s fashion YouTuber that’s acceptable to watch

He's the only one i watch too

mid 00s emo revival

checkers are almost in now
pink/red colours too
can't wait for it :^)

You're turning into a good goy / fashion victim / consumer

Id on pants?

staatsballet

This
The rest of them are just meme collectors.
Some fags love sangiev, but he's style is getting worst and worst.

avery is a bore and I find him fairly off-putting

sangiev is a rich boy, has the means to buy beautiful pieces yet has deteriorating taste

I like magnus for his self-deprecation and humour, he has some interesting ideas/outfits and I feel he has found the ideal niche as a fashion/streetwear youtuber

I do think that avery's Staatsballet is an achievement and shows a fair bit of effort

I really like avery because he's really good at mixing designer clothes with normal stuff and he's getting way better with time.

Sangiev was full slp, now he's selling those pieces and buying super wide trousers and balenciaga stuff that makes him look way fatter and shorter... I think that the slp/haider stuff looks way better on him than what he's wearing now.

Magnus I think that he's getting better. Those fits that he's making (jordans/school shooter trousers/dries sweaters) sounds stupid but looks really good on him.

I agree with that point about Avery but there's just something about him that puts me off, perhaps it is his serious 'fashion connoisseur' presentation combined with an almost leering vibe around that gf of his

I think you're on the money with sangiev, the direction he has taken with 40s-esque wide trousers, gucci loafers, cropped sweatshirts, Balenciaga Triple Ss, fuck ugly Prada cloudbursts etc does not complement his proportions whatsoever and makes me question his taste. I also can't stand the judgement videos he does with those two privileged bald twins, their fits and sensibilities are 99% wack. Sort a shame that despite his tremendous budget, sang still doesn't manage to nail it.

and yea, Magnus pulls his look off very well

Link to this Avery guy's vidoes?

youtube.com/user/GearedTowardGear/videos

Thx

THIS IS NOW A AVERY GINSBURG INSPO THREAD

he dresses so boring desu

why aren't there any interesting fashion youtubers

jesus already?

i wish the staatsballet stuff was cheaper (ik why the prices are like that), really love the inferno pant but can't justify a price like that on a rando youtuber brand

They're just quality shoes tbqh

They're not terrible. I have only owned white one's bc I don't feel like I can pull any other color. IDK if its just me, but I just don't think chucks work on some people. I know they've become a norm nowadays, but for whatever reason, I still feel like you have to have a certain aesthetic/personality to make them work.

avery is such a cool dude. met him in person at one of his meetups. him and kailee are totally into each other and very down to earth despite how pretentious they can seem in their vids sometimes. outfits he wears normally (ex, insta/snapchat stories) are almost better than the flex outfits for the gram.
plus the maturation of his style in throughout the years is one of the best ones i've seen before.

thats lit im jelly you met him

yeah haha, just works out that him and i are both from st. louis!

bump

True fact, I saw this on a Charlie Brown video when I was 6 and I've low-key wanted red high-top Converse sneakers ever since.
So far, I've never got a pair since I'd have nothing to wear them with and I'm a poorfag

youtu.be/lLgNchOfs9s

bump