What's your opinion on face tats?

what's your opinion on face tats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQx6QqhSaGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're shit and everyone who has them should kill themselves.

flavor of the month

Some really good songs from 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=KQx6QqhSaGg

"Hi im here for the job interview" core

Lil Wayne did it

The problem goes beyond having tattoos on your face. The tattoes you chose are generic and meaningless things like a flower, "baby", and a literal simpsons meme. Furthermore, your facial hair is splotchy, and should probably be shaved.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

FOR SOMEONE TO CHOOSE TO PERMANENTLY MUTILATE A PART OF THEIR BODY WITH INKED MICROCUTS, THAT ONE MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF MENTAL DISORDER, BESIDE THE FLAGRANT SPIRITUAL DEPLORABLENESS; NOW IMAGINE HOW DEGENERATE AND IGNOBLE SOMEONE MUST BE TO DO THAT TO THEIR FACE.

Only work if you're a rapper/celebrity and have the personality to pull them off

Good lord. If you think that that's OP, then you need to leave.

!nice trip

A bad choice in the long run. It's your body, but how others perceive you - especially authority figures like employers, cops and clients - will severely affect your life, no matter how you slice it. First impressions DO determine whether or not you get the job or get arrested or get into the building far more than you might think.

And then, one day, you'll be forty. With face and neck tats. At forty.

They look nice.. on mexican cartel members.

Looks neat for certain styles
I'd have some if you were able to remove them as easily as you are able to get them.
I know that I don't want that stuff on my face anymore when I'm nearing 30s

Based trip bloq mayus poster.

Crybaby and Simpson tats both have meaning

only if you have enough money to never have to work again

I think that’s the whole appeal of them
Cuz it’s not as easy to get them off

They're ugly as shit. At first, it was funny that retarded meme rappers got them. But it got out of control, the population seems to have accepted it, and now girls seem to find fags with face tats attractive.

Hope they all die out like peep.

based autism poster

some are cool, I always liked tattooed mugshots. never liked peep’s much.

I wanna wife britany for those milkers

Irreversible, ugly

A bad idea in general tattoos in other places can be fine though.

This but unironically

Lil Wayne is set for life though. He could just stop making music and he'll still be financially stable. All these sound cloud faggots are now just getting big. Its too early for them to fuck up their faces.

Public defender here. My impression

>whatever you're charged with, you did it
>you have weed in your jacket right now
>you're not going to pay the fees on time if at all
>anyone you hang out with is probably going to be seeing me as well

Who knows, maybe your soundcloud is fire and you actually have aspirations and are working towards them, but probably not. I don't really give a shit about tattoos, but if you can't cover it with pants and a long sleeve shirt, everyone knows that you understood people would think you're a piece of shit and you decided to do it anyway.

Just do yourself a favor and never get them, or save up for laser removal. A face tat isn't worth all the shit that come with it.

i think they can be interesting, moreso if there’s fewer of them and they’re relatively small. the impact they have on day to day life make them rarer especially outside of celebrities but with the soundcloud meme and how they all get the same tattoos they’ve become pretty played out

marked for life. scarred for life.

Woah I actually like them even though I'll probably never get any tats.

stupid: just like every other trailer nigger that has one.

based rick wannabe poster.

Trashy and a trend. Also, no one will hire you

Worse than septum peircings.
At least there are a few edgy fits that can look good with the piercings, though getting declined for all job positions outside of hot topic is obviously not worth it.
With face tats, you'll have no such luck and you'll be jobless.

>rick wannabe

?
Just because the only instance of writing/typing in all uppercase beside him is that scum Dickie Oven doesn't mean that anyone who writes or types in uppercase is imitating that scum.