If im just looking for my first staple black boot that doesnt look hideous, is this too over priced?

If im just looking for my first staple black boot that doesnt look hideous, is this too over priced?

thursdayboots.com/products/mens-black-captain

Other urls found in this thread:

thursdayboots.com/products/mens-black-captain
grenson.com/uk/shoe-no-1-mens-derby-boot-black-glace-kid-leather-leather-sole.html
batesfootwear.com/US/en/11"-paratrooper-side-zip-boot/20063M.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thursday boots are hipster trash. Get Dr. Martens.

Dr. Martens are cheap now get some solovairs

Solovairs are a meme, get some Rick's.

He asked if fucking Thursday boots were overpriced, you think he's gonna look at Rick Owens' boots and go "oh wow, what a great deal" ???

If you're looking for reasonably priced, comfortable, and well made shoes get Dr. Martens. If you don't like the yellow stitching they offer monochromatic ones. You really can't go wrong with them.

Great boot, not the best price point but still a decent value.

Ignore the weird boys in this thread telling you to get Doc Martens

dr martens dont use good leather

>don't get a meme
>get ricks

>thursdayboots.com/products/mens-black-captain
>It's about more than just boots
>At Thursday, we share a strong sense of commitment to the world around us and continually look for ways to improve the environmental and social impact of our products and operations. We only partner with manufacturers and suppliers that uphold the highest ethical standards in a manner that is consistent with our core brand values. We may still be a small company, but we believe that by taking the extra steps to do the little things right, we'll be able to make a significant impact.

whenever you see virtue signalling like this, is always means one thing, diversion of resources,
diverted away from actual production costs and goods, like good leather, good materials, good engineers and designers. companies only ever justify this stuff if they think it will be a net gain in terms of shareholders and business value.

you dont think the other company is paying through the roof "enviro" fees also? they probably subsidize these "friendly" companies indirectly through their sales, and the related taxes they pay which then get funnelled into these company's enviro tax credits

>Thursday boots are hipster trash
>Get Dr. Martens

Just get Dr.Martens or Red Wings than Thursday boots.

Says who

These things look like shit man. Looks like the kind of boots a chad would wear with baggy jeans

Everybody. It's quite evident when you see them irl

>thursdayboots
boots yer can only wear once a week, nope
versatelatea is imporetant

suck it, fascist. i wear them on wednesday only

get a pair from ann the mule the mister

okay geniuses what is a good black combat boot for the money? hard mode no solovair.

this, holy shit her boots make me tingle

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

Wolverines are a really nice option. I have a pair I use mostly for work, but they're great for testing the waters and will last a while. These are their Kilometer boots

austrian para boots

Looks like they would fall apart in 2 months

Good luck finding a pair. Kommando Store had a 2nd run and it cleaned out in a few days.

holy shit is that a real shape, what the fuck

Go to stores like Nordstum rack or stores that sell discounted but good items, they can be li,ke 50% off, bought RW boots for $150, retail 300+

just get some all black docs for a first pair fr. figure out how to work them into your wardrobe and you can go from there

this, if one is near you. good store for testing the waters with new styles without too much of a commitment

>everybody
Get MIE

It still isn't calf.

I've been looking at purchasing a pair of Thursdays because their wide boots are rated to fit 2E/3E. The wide selection on fashionable footwear is noticeably lacking, and I'm having a hard time finding a good amount of options.

get some spirals and you'll be all set for black boots

GOAT
grenson.com/uk/shoe-no-1-mens-derby-boot-black-glace-kid-leather-leather-sole.html

I wear wolverines for construction work. They're sturdy, have a nice steel toe, and are waterproof. However, my pair are wayyyy too fucking heavy to wear around town as an everyday boot

paratrooper meme boot > docs

batesfootwear.com/US/en/11"-paratrooper-side-zip-boot/20063M.html

cop or not?

you can probably get a pair for half the price on ebay or milsurp sites

kek from which shill did you see this

>black-captain
Never heard of Thursday Toots until twice on this board, hmmm.

These are actually good.
These and Dr. Martens are autistic meme boots

They use chromexcel from Horween tannery. I agree with you in most cases, but OPs boots seem to be of decent quality

>The only store in my country who sells RW closed
>they had a sale before closing and didn't buy
>online shopping is a hassle because of sizing and shipping to my cunt

as the leader of this board, I'd say get some OSBs next time they go on sale with massdrop

Sorry but Massdrop is absolute shit. Unreasonable shipping time for a marginally lower price

you had no issue with me calling myself the leader?

I will say though, having bought OSBs directly from the owners of the company before, I know that my shoes were made to order and there was a 10 day turnaround
their boots are comfy and very nice, massdrop's prices were $100+ cheaper than I paid

Thoughts on the doc marten pascal decon?

get pic related

Stop shilling docs, they’re all awful quality piece of shit uncomfortable meme shoes

Just stop already

They’re ugly too

>all Docs are exactly the same