How do I style high waisted pants?

How do I style high waisted pants?

crop top

This is pretty shit though.

foh

his necks on 90 degrees tf

ok now im wet

First, tell me where to cop high-waisted pants. Excluding Wrangler Cowboy Cut.

uniqlo u ss18

I'd avoid short-sleeves and cop a Levi's type 3.

levis 501ct

or buy larger size (but slimmer fit than your usual)

I have a headache but if I didn't have one this would give me one.
I know they've done it forever but it shits me that 501 means a different thing every decade.

stop posting pics of famous people. Every girl would find him repulsive if he wasn't rich

He looks like 2 completely different people joined at the necj.

having gyno apparently

>Not posting the original

>caring about what girls think
You are repulsive.

Wiiiideeeboooiii

w2c high waisted jeans for men?

>when you learn that faggy mongrel has a "former US Marine" on his record

What

wear fucking socks you faggot

Is that a Patagonia jacket?

This is an edit right?
I don't remember his waist being quite this /thicc/ in the film, although I do remember it being noticeable.

These soy rises look like normal rise pants pulled up too high.

Haha that body with his face looks pretty strange, must something to do with his jewish genes.

Soy tier rings aside, this looks pretty good my man

i want a pair of gurkhas now

if you want to look like you are 4 feet tall then yeah sure

The manlets fear the high rise.

>insecurity
Yeah, stick to your skinnies

I'm taller than everyone I know, so I'm not too worried

>wearing a belt and suspenders

I think that's some sort of utility belt. Belts weren't really worn in that era, and that doesn't look like a normal belt anyway

B A T T L E D R E S S

Dope fit

this is the future

that particular picture is nonsensical but in the trades a belt + suspenders is very practical when you also have to wear a toolbelt

Oh hi Mark

I'm a manlet and I'm starting to dress with high waisted pants, is it a bad idea?

Just buy some fucking Dickies 874s user. They're the most comfy pants I've ever worn, and they only cost twenty bucks a pair brand new. It's not quite as difficult as laser propulsion bro, you'll figure it out

this only looks cool because of his tattoos and hair

It just didn't look that weird in movement, this is the one angle where it looks so extreme.

can't stop kek-ing. fuck. i think this might actually be my all-time favorite photo on Veeky Forums. it looks like he got in a fistfight with cthulhu and emerged with the most goddamn bizarre pre-human posture i've ever seen.

Don't worry, Rick has you covered.

Some more inspo.

are you a virgin, if yes, don't call people 'soy'

did not hit her, it's not true, its bullshit i did not hit her, i did not

That's like next level high waist

Naw just tuck in your shirt

lmao what

that's the complete opposite of what it does, proportionally

>that's the complete opposite of what it does, proportionally
it just makes your legs look longer and torso shorter, it doesn't inherently make one look taller, that depends entirely who is wearing them

jacket is a joules sherpa jacket. this pic is from >r/streetwear

good looks my g

high rise only looks good if you have a long torso desu

never seen anybody prove this

that's a jumpsuit, it doesn't count

These are normal-ass pants, not high rise. Do you guys all wear your pants hanging off your dick?

literalyl all of those are high rise

do u wear ur pants at ur neck or something

>this
>not high rise
what? that zipper alone is probably like 15 inches long

lmao did he just wedgie himself with normal pants? wtf at the rings lol

You really think this is the only rise high enough? You have skewed perception. Show me a regular rise jeans that sit as high as any of those pants.

Don't. So far every pic people have posted itt to support such a thing is cringey. The style associated can look good but wearing your pants like Steve urkel should only be ironic.

I like it, and i'm doing it at this very moment. Death to low rise.

Cringe

this is so disgusting seriously. tfw you realize this guy is a 38 y/o real life autist

stfu pleb

the only cringy thing here is you

Tfw a 38 year old autist has beautiful pants and you don't

>triggered

PLZ helP

To answer your question OP, don't style them like this.

are those men or lesbians?????

The pants themselves look great, especailly with those loafers, yet this guy somehow manages to look incredibly gay despite such a classic conservative outfit, idk what it is.

Are you a woman? If so, big thighs + thin waist with a crop top.
Are you a man? Then you need to look like a bodybuilder (or be going for trap, I guess?) and go around shirtless. Martial-arts style

his face/posture and lack of socks. Also the cuffs of the pants themselves are a little fag tier

learn fashion. these fucking cookie cutters requirements on every fucking thread.
new romantics, so i guess neither

nobody cares about your arbitrary complex-tier "rules", gtfo

hey this is me

>No, body shape is obviously irrelevant in making a specific article of clothing look good

when did the posture nazis invade Veeky Forums and when is someone gonna tell them it’s literally just to not show face in fit pics

of course it is. you are just making it oddly specific when in real life it's just: don't be fat, and get the cut right.

This is asking about a specific cut. There is a specific body shape that goes well with that cut. We’re really in agreement here.

i n s e c u r e c u c k

yes, and you can cut high rise pants however you want, to suit whatever body type there is.

I disagree with you. I’ve never seen someone look good in high-rise pants with any body shape other than what I described. But who knows, maybe I’ve just been looking at the wrong people.

obviously we disagree on most basic terms of aesthetics.

Anyone got any tips on a cheaper pair, that looks remotely as good as allsaints