Effay feels thread

Feels thread
>Something i wanna improve is being able to talk to important business representatives or people of that nature without breaking a sweat i feel as if its the main thing that ruins my image when others see it if anyone has tips or knows anything i can do to improve this it be appreciated

>stopped browsing /adv/ for a month now
>ex that i still had feelings for admitted to fucking 2 of my friends (in the time i kept asking her to get back with me when she told me she wanted to be single and see how being single feels like), both friends of mine
>her birthday is coming soon, before finding out she fucked with them she told me she wants me to wish her happy birthday (15th jan)
>blocked her from everything, haven't spoken with her for a few days, not planning to anytime soon nor ever to talk with her again
>dunno if i should unblock her just to text her happy bday
>started running again
>exams coming really soon
>birthday is coming soon (3rd feb)
>talk almost everyday with my mom
>relationship with dad is very very cold since he fucked up big time during x-mas
>want 2018 to be a year in which i change for the better
>haven't smoked a cig in 3 almost 4 months
>haven't smoked weed in a while (nor do i feel the need to)
>thinking about getting a job to make some money
>thinking of getting myself a dog for my birthday
>clothing fits very nice on me, get complimented
>gf of a friend of mine keeps hitting on me, or i guess it's just my imagination
>my fits get complimented by friends and so on

i don't know how to feel bros. please never browse /adv/ for it is one of the most depressing places on the internet.

we're all gonna make it somehow. i promise

Tell me more man, do you generally sweat easily in other situations, like a generally warm day? Do you primarily sweat from your forehead and nowhere else or is it an all over thing?

I have really bad facial sweating too and I find it quite embarrassing, so I’m trying to lose weight, expose myself to higher temps instead of acclimatising to aircon all the time, and also just psychologically be okay with a little bit of sweat cos once I feel those first few droplets form it causes me anxiety, and that’s a positive feedback loop all on its own.

Its an all over the face and neck type thing. I wouldnt say it happens so much due to weather but is more of an anxiety thing its happened when im basically forced to talk a different way to people like giving a presentation

I went through some shit last year with a girl too still wanna text her sometimes even though its been 2 months, made me wanna better myself though. Really wanna improve my self image this year. Dont ever text her back user, iktf but it will get better

>giving this much importance to a slut

>i kept asking her to get back with me
you need to cop some self respect no wonder she didn't want to be with your sorry ass

some ''''''friends''''''''

>"user, why does your sperm taste so bitter? So salty?"
>"I'd rather be with Tyrone, his tastes like coconut butter"

those two guys arent your friends anymore and that bitch is obviously not good for you, cut all three out of your life

only correct answer

What happened with your dad?

>dropped uni last year out of depression
>went to uni again but changed major
>made friend with this qt
>she's basically my only friend
>she says she wants to change major cause she doesn't like it and wants to go to another city because most of her friends are there
>don't want to be lonely again but can't force her to stay for me
>I'm just gonna buy clothes to fill the emptiness

start antidepressants.

I did.

it helps.

Im proud, Annon.
Youre a rare greentext of struggle and conquer
(youre doing the right thing with your ex if you want her back but why would you?)

Hard yes on the dog idea

When I fucked my friends gf, I immediately told his ass and told him to dump her. Only right after he did the exact same shit for me. We're still friends.

If a girl you love cheats on you, she doesn't deserve the love. Plain and simple.

Why didn’t you just not fuck your friends gf you fucking mong

will do
only "slut" i ever loved. but you're right
i have plenty of self respect, at least i think so. it just sucks seeing her fucking up my friendships whilst me missing her
i know right?
probably what i should've done a long time ago
long story short: sister studies very far away and comes home only during big holidays. she didn't come home for a while and when she comes dad decides to get drunk and make her cry to the point of her leaving then to call me and ask me that i never ever go back during holidays and that she doesn't want my parents to visit her ever again. argument started over some really silly stuff, my father just can't handle the idea that we're grown ups, him getting older and becoming more close-minded and not talking to anyone other than mom, when he feels like it, doesn't help at all.
reading "why would you" really put some things in perspective. thank you
yeah, i'm pretty hyped
you have no idea how many times i had the opportunity to screw friendships over their girlfriends but i never did it. not something i'm into besides i value a friendship with fond memories a million times more than 5 minutes of awkward sex that can ruin everything. i'm just pissed i always managed to say no to fucking girlfriends of my friends but when the roles are exchanged i'm the one getting fucked. it sucks and, most of all, it hurts.

thank you everyone.

You and your gf both sound like fucking assholes.

if you said armpits I was gonna suggest maxipads (never done it but heard it works)

Quick how do I make friends in college I'm absurdly alone

attend parties, like mainstream shit, consider time spend alone as "wasted"
What University are you attending?

Some free public university in a south american country?
Universities here are pretty much highschools where you don't have to go to class if you don't want to

radical

im german so i dont know how these universities do their thing down there, but force yourself to be social, if it works here it must work for you too