Why don't more women wear their hair naturally curly?

Why don't more women wear their hair naturally curly?

naturally curly hair is relatively rare. the overwhelming majority of human beings have straight hair.

because they don’t want to.....?

it's such an underrated style. usually women with curly hair want straight hair, and vice versa

that's not curly, it's wavy

naturally curly looks like shit

Fuck off white dog.

>tfw made out with a curly haired qt all night

yup, confirmed

looks shitty

Homosexuals

die, nigger mop hair lover

Because we like actual women?

pic not related b/c chelsea clinton looks ugly either way

Don't argue with them, it's like trying to explain poetry to monkey

edgy

>women with curly hair aren't women

At least not mop lover

>implying they deserve to be called "women"

What a zinger, Chief!

Every single of them would look far better with straight hair

You have to know how to look after it for it to look nice, which takes effort.

Agreed

>be me, blonde son of the cold north
>about to impregnate a curly-haired, almond-eyed little morena
We're gonna have some great kids

Also, looks better on white or asian women. Too much volume with curly hair is ugly, looks like a male lion.

Kek, your kids will be so ugly

na

This picture just proves it. She looks generally ugly but with curly hair she looks like that retarded kid from Stranger Things

>if you don't like meh waifu then u r a poltard!!!!
>>>/Tumblr/

Expression on the right is cuter though, and counteracts the masculine looking jaw line. Not a perfect comparison.

>curly hair
>starts posting niggers
stop

My girlfriend has hair like this but she always straightens it it drives me insane ahe looks so much better with curls.

>implying these women would give you the time of day in the first place.

And you probably won't have kids at all.

you must be the coolest monkey in the jungle

>Implying that I have free time to waste it with "women" like that

Nah, I will

I genuinely read that as:

>Why don't more women wear their hair naturally cunty?

how rude

beautiful

eeewwww, like dead people and dead horses

This, wtf.

I wanted a jew-t-3.14 thread.

If you straighten curly hair too much it will never be curly again. So if that happens you might want to switch girlfriends.

show these pics to her

Literally your opinion.
Bone straight hair is super overrated imo.
And actually you're wrong. The thing is, most people associate curly hair with
a more cutsy/juvenile look and bone straight hair with being "sexy."

I don't want be be that person, but I think it's because media is dominated by whites who generally have straight hair or at most wavy hair.

No it doesn't. Definitely not Asian women.

Well blacks usually have the most curly hair so...
Jews tend to be much looser. Almost wavy.
Plus all these girls are beautiful wtf are you saying? I get you're racist but c'mon bro, no need to lie to yourself.

Curly hair fucks up looks. Wavy hair and straight hair is better. Also white people often have little wavy hair, Asians are the ones with perfectly straight

don't latinas also have curly hair, or is that a no.

yes but it will more often be closer to wavy or a much loser curl. These are almost coily.

Again, your opinion and those living in a Western society/around people who most have straight hair. Same way it's your opinion that almond eyes of Asians "fucks up looks." It just so happens that western media(mainly via American Hollywood) has been and is dominant right now. Said white people liked to cast people who look like them more for the longest time.
Whites are "at the top" right now in terms of look but they do not necessarily derserve to be. truth be told no one really does consider a lot of beauty is perspective.

Curly hair at worst takes more effort to manage but still worth it imo. It does not "fuck up looks."

And I just said whites have wavy hair too in my last reply. They also have straight hair often and will flat iron said wavy hair to make bone straight. I don't see how that changes my point

Women with curly hair aren't women?
Wow, /pol/ logic has reached new idiot low.
You would rather go with a fat white chick with "straight hair" and/or a penis than these girls? All this hatred, for what user? Just let it go, man. it' okay to admit people outside your race can be attractive.

I am not from America or western Europe. I myself have almond shaped eyes and I'm not Asian.

I'm not from /po/, try harder.
Also all these people here don't look half as feminine as they would with wavy or straight hair

her hair looks fucking hideous

why not? Humans all have a common gene pool so it's not surprising. Certain traits are more common in one race or another but any human can look like anything and it doesn't matter.
Here, it's a trait more common in Asians but less common in other races. Any race can have it though. Hence why race is sort of a social construct.

lol this is wild. Now gender roles are linked to curl pattern/hair texture too? When was this? You bigots, will make up anything to justify why your world view is objective (it's not) and certain people are serious to others. When really, it's just your opinion and what you're used to seeing(perspective). Dw bro, the facades about to crack.
If you feel it is less feminine, you are free to think that though.

So you're from Asia or south America(Hispanics basically native Americans who are vasically Asianic).
these people have often have straight hair. If you say eastern Europe you're retarded.
Anyway media is a powerful tool anyway Plus, im not going to say uou cant have youre own personal opinion, just know it's more objective.

you*

not objective*
damn phone

The same can be said of dark colored eyes vs light colored eyes. What's your point?

>race is sort of social construct
No, it's not. Just by bones itself you can tell race, gender and age.

The fuck are you talking about? Are you drunk?

>if you say eastern Europe you are retarded
Idk what you mean by that but I will just ignore that pathetic attempt to make me feel bad, because I'm obviously white, hence from Eastern Europe where almond shaped eyes are popular

Straight hair, it is like vanilla ice cream and posting in the modest fashion thread pretending to be a girl

lol so you are retarded. You're eastern European yet you're trying to deny you have a strong European world view/influence. That was my point.
Again, almond eyes being very popular in your country further solidifies the points made.That and the fact your country has it.
>outdated anthropometry
lol
Anyway, at least we can see that it's clearly your opinion, considering you have no real counter arguments but memes and insults. good day user, stay classy.

Never said that I don't. I said that I'm not from the west.

It doesn't, almond eyes are everywhere and neutral, and it's really different from curly hair

Let me guess, you are not a biologist or anyone connected to medicine? Because medicine isn't like physics, it doesn't get "outdated" that people saw a structure 50 years ago because people don't evolve that quickly for it to be different. Every person who knows what they are doing could easily tell by our skulls alone what races we are, what sexes and how old we are.

But yeah, keep coping. You are absolutely boring so I would rather do something interesting than talk to you. I hope that in this new year you will be able to develop something interesting about yourself. Farewell.

oh I am a biologist though. You don't have to believe me but whatever.
How old, yes. Yet some people are smaller than others so its not 100%
Gender perhaps but people can vary definitely not 100% (from face alone).
Race even more varied. Alot of those studies weren't done with large enough and random samples.

Eyes like yours are everywhere yes, but so are wider nostrils and flatter nose bridges. SE Asians anyone?

Also if by your logic you say curly hair is ugly because it is less common, then light eyes (you know that thing that some white people like to brag about makes them "special") is ugly because it is rare. Same with blond hair and red hair.

Of you don't want to argue fine but don't spread obvious opinions as facts k?

Also age is not checked by the size itself but by the point of development

I never said that it's because it's less common. It was another person.

hence why I said "yes to age" but that it is not 100% unless your talking about a certain milestones (mainly infancy vs. puberty vs adulthood). People can still vary somewhat in their development and obviously their end stage(size) so If you're talking about about percise age ranges, it's not 100% accurate. Do you know what 100% accuracy means? Perhaps think about that before running your mouth.

You clearly said almond eyes are "everywhere and neutral," unlike,curly hair.
I don't know what the fuck you mean by the latter tho ,sounds like you're pulling that out of your ass.
Yet intellectual honesty and education tells us that eyes are not "neutral"(you're going to have to explain me what you meant there as much as I dread talking to you) and neither is any type of color.
Light eyes definitely aren't "everywhere" either. Quite the opposite.

hungggg would marry

So much effort. And money!
I recently chopped off my relaxed hair and my hair routine has tripled in time and it still looks like shit

> posts pictures of obviously mxied, light skin blacks
lol stay grasping nig nog

KHAZAR

I was talking about milestones, not 100% accuracy.

Yes because shape of eyes is not as huge of a change than hair. You won't really find much curly hair in Asia and among native Americans.
Also idk why talk about light eyes

I wear my hair natural. It looks like this and sometimes more like young Hermione

greaso

Nice hello my name is Prakash u beauty can meet my parents ??

there are a lot of articles about that
in the 90s it there was a big push for women to keep their hair straight, always
I have a coworker who actually called in once because her flat iron broke lol
that is going away, women are going curly again and I couldn't be happier tbqh famalam

Chinese aren't human

?
Open cloth

Then why did you say age? You can't tell someone's "age"as in how old they are from their skull bones. Just a possible range and that is only really applicable to know if they reached puberty or no, which varies for people anyway esp when they finish.
Why is shape of eyes not a huge change from hair? i already talked about natives and Asians btw, so why repeat? I still think that is a shit point. I had thought you actually meant to say change of eye shape was evolutionarily neutral, at which I would say you don't know what you're talking about. There is some evolutionarily reason for that eye shape being more common in people who lived in those regions Asians lived historically. Regardless, you're just spouting opinion again. For the record, those eyes are looked down upon in South Korea and the U.S. has a long history of looking down on Asians for the way their eyes look. Clearly this is just a perspective though, and there is nothing inherently wrong with them. That is my ultimate point.
Now, we don't know the exact evolutionary significants of curly vs straight hair, perhaps something to do with climate. Who cares though?
It's all cultural perspective. One that has also been warped by for reaching media too...

You don't know why I talk about iris color because you suck at critical thinking clearly. Or you're just being intellectually dishonest. I don't care to carry this conversation desu. Plus I was talking about hair color too yet you refuse to recognize the parallel (or just still can't). Both are far from evolutionarily neutral.

Except racists like you were still saying the curls are ugly or less attractive than straight hair "objectively" anyway. So it really doesn't matter.
Or are you late to this thread?

>2018
>having a gf with hair

Almond eyes not always look Asian though.

Still though, there is a reason why straight and wavy hair is liked more among all the cultures.

I understand why you would use it, but it's far different from hair, so it's like comparing skin colour to it as well