On agnostics

An agnostic is an atheist, because knowledge is equal to belief. Humans cannot be fully objective by definition: they know gravity, they believe in gravity. They know stars, they believe in stars. They know logic, they believe in logic. They don't know real dragons, they don't believe in real dragons. To know is simply to strongly believe.

Differentiating between equal verbs is even the Proof that humans know what they believe and believe what they know, because even if another human source verifies that belief, it will be a human verification, therefore subject to belief and subjective observation as well: "-He knows you are lying" implies that I believe you are lying as much as he believes you are lying, it is a strong belief due to collective validation.

It is as much a belief because many wrong affirmations are collectively validated, and many are even validated by majorities. Collective knowledge happens just by a collective experience: if by chance we have same dreams, we are now holders of collective knowledge. If we watch the same movies, no matter how horrible and fake they are, this is our collective knowledge because it is empirical. If we experience similar delusions, it is just as much collective knowledge as anything a human can grasp.

Perfect knowledge therefore, can only be possessed by God, all humans have are beliefs and stronger beliefs, which are beliefs nevertheless. In a binary question as belief in God, you can only believe or not believe, and that is it.

There may be some genuine fence-sitters who we could call "agnostics", but what is really dumb is to define agnostic as somebody who admits that he doesn't know for sure. By that definition agnostic could be either someone

1) who believes in God and acts accordingly
2) who doesn't believe and lives his life as if God didn't exist

as long as both accept the possibility that they are wrong. Categorizing 1) as a theist and 2) as an atheist is more practical.

Possibilites aside
Thats not what actually happens
Agnostics are 99% of the time the 2 variety.

So God is basically a perfect human, with all the qualities we wish we had. A wish fulfillment borne of the human mind.

On the first day, man created God.

I've always viewed it as if you cannot answer the question"is there a god?" in the affirmative, you're an atheist. Agnostics just don't like the label.

> because knowledge is equal to belief
I believe that you are faggot, therefore I know that you are the one. Flawless logic here.

atheist claims that there is no god
agnostic claims you cannot know if there is or isnt

op is a faggot

> b-b-b-but if there is God you can know if he exist! It isn't like he beyond mortal understanding or something.

Self-defined Agnostics yes. But are really the vast majority of theists certain in their beliefs? Many just go along with it because that's just the default in their culture and don't think much about it.

>agnostics are atheists

I'm actually not. I don't know if god is real or not. Atheists don't believe in god, theists do. I don't do either

Lack of belief in god isn't the same as denying the possibility.

You can also believe in God but doesn't know how to live accordingly to his existence. There is some kind of hard to understand high force kind of thing.

>To know is simply to strongly believe.
Wow, great job, you solved epistomology. I'll tell all the grad students writing papers on problems of knowledge to stop wasting their time. Turns out Justification and Truth have nothing to do with it, if you just Believe hard enough it becomes actual knowledge.

I can only go by self definition. Speculating about what people may think is useless.
Most theists would never admit doubt anyway

Thats correct.
Whats your point?

That most atheists are agnostic.

>I can only go by self definition. Speculating about what people may think is useless.

My point is that even though they don't call themselves agnostic, they might admit uncertainity.

>Most theists would never admit doubt anyway

Not in my experience.

Well yeah...

Your line of reasoning is pointless.

>I don't do either
What?
Do you believe some god/gods exist?
If you say no, you're an atheist. That's it.

"""Agnostics""" will never learn

>it's only one question: you believe in god or not
a lot of ppl claim to know about god tho

>because knowledge is equal to belief

dropped