Veeky Forums on the right

>Veeky Forums on the right

Sad!

The idea that everyone who wears a suit, works a steady job and pays taxes is a nonconformist is a little silly, you must admit. Now if he didn't work a job that required him to wear a suit and only wore it in his free time, definitely a nonconformist.

first image when you search Conformist

heres your (you)

I think it's fair to say that both of those faggots are pretty "conformist", not that wanting to conform to certain social pressures is necessarily bad anyways but y'know.

>timeless elegance
>conforming so hard you blend in regardless of era and trends

back to /v/, quentin

All these salty ass people who are on right, kek

>Le classy gentleman

noice b8 moite

>OP not displayed in pic, lives in basement posting on facebook about how class is for men and swag is for boys

Sad!

Suits every day are boring mfa tier, unless you're reviewbrah

>A man who contributes to society
>not a conformist

That's the definition of a conformist, but whatever.

itt

>Timeless
I love those fags that talk about timeless style while wearing a slim suit with cropped trousers...

Those guys are worst type of fashion victim.

Yeah. I like suits n' shiet, but these cunts are infuriating.

Why do you keep making these exact same threads?

>Not being so contrarian that you've removed yourself from the console war shit flinging that is American politics
Wew pleb

>Undoubtedly a taxpayer
pinko enabler undoubtedly allows gubbermint to shake him down at gunpoint

cos u fucking dumbasses keep replying

>impeccably dressed
>jacket so grotesquely shrunken the shirt is visible below the button

Both are sheep.

Simply put ideology is not effay.
Ideology will coopt everything including fashion to get its way.
Do not let them win.
Rage
RAGE
against....uh.....whatever

Suited: both hands in pockets, that "slightly too small" looking jacket, - otherwise solid.
Alterna-Bro: if not for the skinny jeans with cuffs exposing ankles this fit could cross a couple decades, unfortunately every inch of the guy is overly thought out and contrived, "I'm very carefully showing you that I'm an individual that doesn't care what you think in ways that you are likely to recognize and decode" - these guys are late adopters of fashion that kill cool.

honestly as much as i love sharp, crisp, and elegant attire, you cant be a real man if youre wearing something you cant fight in most of the day. the suits reign needs to end

can never tell if it's lack of self awareness or actual mental form of delusion

>the true nonconformist
>dresses like a nu-male
i tip my le fedora at you xD

>slim blue suit with no shoulder pads
>timeless
Lol

>class is for men, swag is for boys

go back 2 reddit

Both are conformists in a fashion sense, doesn't take a genius to realise that. Not like thats necessarily a bad thing

If any of you need a definition of non conformism, you need to realize that you are conformity epitomized.

Be yourself, unabashedly. Fuck the norm. Fuck the hate, just do you.

Ain't got the balls? you ain't for real.

can someone explain to me why republicans use not paying taxes as an insult, but at the same time say taxation is theft. legitimately curious

never really heard republicans say taxation is theft. its spun as 'corporations pay less in taxes and in turn spend more on wages (more jobs) r&d, etc'.

The only person I can think of that fits in the left accurately is Reviewbrah. He's a true nonconformist.

we're all conformist sheep,some follow a heard and others follow a different one, one in a million might be special but clothes or job certainly don't make you special

reddit on the left

I would wear a tailored suit everywhere I go if I could afford it

the bottom one is retarded as fuck likely made by some alt right retard who got kicked out of a punk show for grinding on girls

its presenting itself as the opposite of the top but it talks about using facebook all the time? and the bit about call yourself an anarchist etc, dude what??

the top one isn't even advocating living the opposite of those societal dogmas, just to question them

>ACTUALLY everyone is a conformist,,,
truly the enlightened view

I think the point is the nonconformist doesn't attempt to display or show off his nonconformity, which makes it genuine. The conformist struggles with his image and poses as a renegade, yet his disguise is seen through by everyone.

The point
Your head