how to achieve weeknd hair? this is much better than his old meme hair btw

I prefered his meme rooster dreads

their hair is beautiful. but can you help me achieve weeknd hair

The meme hair was iconic though

his voice is more iconic though

Voice doesn't matter when you're making mediocre pop. I miss the old weeknd

it's literally just a less severe fade.
/thread.

someone didn't listen to the trilogy or kiss land.
yeah but what product does he use to get it look so rich, thick, and curly?

>someone didn't listen to the trilogy or kiss land.
I did, they're all amazing projects. I think BBTM and Starboy were really middle of the road though. I miss the melancholic atmosphere of his old stuff.

probably leave in conditioner/styling cream and oils?
Plus his genetics of thick hair and his particular curl pattern.
Or perhaps his hair is thick because it is healthy from taking care of it. Do you condition after shampooing (with sulfate free shampoo). Do you ever deep condition? Try that and see what happens.

>I miss teh old weeknd.

somehow I missed that part of your post. yeah, old weeknd is way better. i don't think his new shit is bad though. just slightly above average pop with a couple amazing songs like the hills, often, and reminder.

my hair looks like this I fucking hate it. might free form dread it like pic related or cut it all off

> i don't think his new shit is bad though. just slightly above average pop with a couple amazing songs like the hills, often
I feel the exact same. His pop stuff is actually really good for pop and he still dishes out a few god tier tracks as well so I'm still a big fan.

I don't know how you look but I'd reconsider. The frizzy-fro here looks great IMO.

Go to a barber a show him the pic?

Will try both of these. I think the conditioner is key. my hair curls naturally like abels. my high top fade isn't quite as tall as his yet. would post pick my eczema is acting up atm and i'm not pretty because of it.

>black hair thread
>expects *black* hair
>90% of posts are of mulatto hybrids with naturally mixed texturize hair

every. fucking. time.

i have 4c hair and it's not worth posting

after a certain length the breakage/shrinkage makes it difficult to do anything

where the discord link at

im a boy but my hair has this kind of texture and i want it to be long and nice looking like that but ive been stuck in my shitty nappy medium length hair for months, wtf do i do.

I disagree, I think The Weeknd’s hair right now accentuates his round baby face, his old hair was better

Seconding this, except I'm growing my hair out at the moment. I have this texture and I've been using the SheaMoisture JBCO line. Should I just keep using it or is there anything else I need to know?