So my girlfriend just bought me these. I can wear them in public without being seen as a fag, right...

So my girlfriend just bought me these. I can wear them in public without being seen as a fag, right? They're actually mad comfy and look pretty good, so I don't think people would give it a second thought if they didn't have the UGG logo.

looks fine

really fucking ugly, sorry OP. Pic related is a better (albeit pricier) alternative.

Chukka boots are horrible my dude

not my favorite either, but they're a nice start for someone wanting to dress up. Unlined chukkas with slimmer lasts are pretty nice though.

I don't like the look but they sure are nice boots for winter

Unlined chukkas are comfy. I have a pair, unlined rough-outs and i could comfortably claim that they are the most comfortable shoes i have worn. But it's really hard to make them look good with most pants imo, so i rarely wear them.

>Neumel

More like Neumale lmao, get the fuck out of here with these reddit boots

this

kill yoself. nobody should own these

UGGs are a womens brand.

everybody in new york wears these during the winter for some reason. they're fucking hideous

i'm really curious how do they look on foot, can you post a pic

AHAHHAHAHHAH no user no way you could pull this off. It looks hideous and strangely feminin.

Looks ok to me. I'd wear'em if they fit. Most people won't look at the ugg label. Just smear some greasr on it or sumpin. At least she didn't get you the pink ones.

You should dump your girlfriend OP

Retarded branded white girl shit for dumbass middle school girls who wear yoga pants and whore themselves out at 12 years old. How much do you really think is going on inside your girlfriend's head? Honestly?

no one else itt has ever been outside. just wear them with khakis or sweats and you’ll look like a normie, tons of guys have these.

The media, entertainment industry and feminism are feminizing men, with more success in the metropolitan north east. So no, he would still look a bit like a fag, but plenty of guys look a little faggy these days anyways

bruh they are comfy as shit. wear them with any sort of streetwear and be confident. you'll be fine. journeys-core for sure

>"This is totally unheard of! It must be the moden media and the joos!"

perfect for going to the corner store when youre day drinking and want snacks or cigs but literally no other situation

>t. emasculated metrosexual pajama boy