How to look like him Veeky Forums?

take drugs
sleep 5 hours
keep away from the sun

he looks worse than me and wmone lust after him, reeeee

he looks like he has at least staph infection, but probably hiv

He got diddled as a kid 100%.

Hollywood can't operate with actual bad guys. They need docile types with a calm vibe to them. These type of people get molested.

90% of hollywood male are closeted homo because they all started out as docile little omegas. Then they gained success and confidence, but they remain closeted homos.

michael jackson looks weird in this picture i cant quite point out why though

I know that feel.

>tfw thots at work posting the "I love weird, introvert guys!!" thing with this dude's pic

>tfw I'm weirder and better looking, and they don't even look my way or exchange words

thing is, they love his fame and money. if they had to take our weird shit for more than half an hour they'd dump us.

jack off 4 times a day at the very least.

A healthy diet of cocaine

This is a particularly unflattering photograph; it makes him appear as though he is drugged, a zombie, or both. However, after reading more about him, he is in fact a drugs user. How not to look like this? Don't do drugs.

literally me

And how do you look?

i think i look like a 9/10 could probably 10 if i had the right lighting. everywhere i go i get strangers telling me how much i look like a model they know

I don't get it, why would you even notice this guy when Billy exists?

to be quite fair he does look like he is on Accutane

What? In what way?

Post pic

You want to look like a skeleton-man with bad skin?

I love his character even if the writers make him seem like a poser piece of shit sometimes. He has that weirdo vibe irl too and he does coke which is attractive to some girls
I am interested in you though, user. How are you exactly weird? What do you like, what hobbies do you have?

people on accutane generally get dried out skin especially around the lips. I could be wrong.

that man is very ugly

>i think i look like a 9/10
t. every faggot ever

>
depends on what ppl like

hes getting better

his genes have potential but he kinda looks like edward furlong

What are you fags on about, he's handsome as fug

actually not bad desu

he looks generic ugly to me, but he's probably a nice person, which is far, FAR more important.