twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vans

lmao nice streetwear fag

I dig the silhouette a lot

wtc what model is this

>what model is this
>it literally says on the tongue
welcome to neo-Veeky Forums

Why don’t you post an actual pic of them then?

watch me fag

theyre ricks poorfag

Considering this or Quincy 254. The damn logo pisses me off, though. I see that potential

I got the lows & I regret it lmfao

This diesel track jacket has been selling out everywhere online. It was a miracle that I found it in xxl on the actual diesel site. Grabbed it right up before some other faggot got to it

holy shit w2c

You couldn't even afford vans faggot go back to TJ Maxx

this looks great

>falling for b8 this hard

This arrived today, but it was a lot more lightweight than I expected to be. Still looks very flattering.

These beautiful motherfuckers

The original look better imo. These look too much like sk8 his.

I saw this jacket on a lot of sites. I got this on the diesel site, but other sites I saw this jacket on that I remember off the top of my head are ssense, DressInn, mainline menswear, Farfetch and spartoo

What are those? Please don’t say SLP

It was on sale

Saint Laurent Paris
why not?

What’s the jacket?

undercover

hows the jacket fit? i've been looking for one in a size 2 for a while but idk if they run small or big or what

W2c hat

Got this awesome hoodie the other day and haven’t removed it since. I love it.

w2c pants

really

That is pretty nice

78€ w/ shipping

Thanks! Glad I finally got a little feedback. If anyone gets interested it’s made by a company called SODO. Color Block hoodie.

Be warned though, this thing wasn’t cheap but it was worth it. I’ll most likely buy from them again.

How much did you pay for it? No offence but it looks kind of... shitty, like something you'd buy at a sports store. Also why are you wearing it with sweatpants, do you work out in it?

I don’t take offense. My 2018 goals is just to develop my own style and just do what I think looks good. I like criticsm though, but I seriously love this hoodie. It’s a hoodie made for working out in. sodoapparel.com/catalog/product/tops/colorblock-hoodie

I was really worried I’d end up disliking it when I got it but I couldn’t be happier. It isn’t made of any kind of cotton or cotton like fabrics. There’s a lot of small details on it that I love. I payed $118

Sk8 hi's are a meme, shouldve bought some rick

Straight from my Grandpa's closet. I like the authentic look and the fit is perfect.
Any thoughts on this?

Might return the sweater, seems pretty overpriced. Also bought some black CP combat boots and white raf Velcro’s in the past month.

id which vans model?

>unironically buying yeezy
>mfw

Because their quality has taken a meteoric nose dive since Vaccarello took over while their shoe prices continue to rise despite them now using trash tier leather. You can tell just by looking at them the difference between current SLP vs 2013-2016 designs and leather quality. Half my wardrobe is SLP and I no longer buy from them.

post fit dude. those are great but if you have knock knees, or fat thighs please just give them to someone who can pull them off
good cop
id on pants?

You're wrong. I'd recommend you do some research on this matter lest you keep making yourself look foolish to people who actually know what they're talking about. StyleForum's thread on SLP has about 150 pages dedicated to this very topic confirmed by SLP employees and other high end SAs that carry the brand. Just look at the leather on the shoes you posted. It literally looks like leather I would find on a pair of $200 shoes.

>agree with my ignorant, self-serving opinions under penalty of imaginary social pressure
go outside lad. get some air

I believe its a model from 2015 or something

Dont have em yet but im 5'11, white, and 56 kg. Pretty sure I can pull them off without problem.

Recent cop. Trying to get them nice and scuffed

Boots and bants

just got a pair of these babys off amazon

size 3 fits fine. I'm a 43 inch chest and a 30 waist.
visvim size 3 is small on me though so I need a size 4.

og_vintage headass

Going to have to get them tailored but I've been eyeing them up for months now h. I've never bought slip ons before though so god knows how they'll fit

what are these?

they're cool as a standalone item but what the fuck would you wear them with?

I'd love to wear something like this with them, something baggy and blocky

Waiting a few weeks for my pants to be made.

Opinions on these Zara shoes?

Obvious triple s knockoff...

Look pretty comfy, how much were they?

they were like 35. a little steep i think, but we'll see when they come in

I would wear them with slim black pants and a denim jacket maybe. First fit that pops into my head.

loved the all black version of these and randomly found the two multicolour versions in a tk maxx for £80 each

You're speaking out of robotic knee jerk dislike of rappers and the silly hype Adidas shoes.

There's nothing about the Yeezy brand that Veeky Forums would actually dislike in a vacuum. It’s big and drapy with a muted palette.

I personally did not like Season 5 but Season 3 was nice. I have this orange tee from Season 3 and I love it.

our legacy jacket with 40% off

that's pretty good
what about red pants with a beige blazer and a black undershirt.
Is... Is that cool?

Ignorance is bliss.

Maybe...? Having a hard time pucturing it but it's Gucci so it's fine with a gaudy fit.

Nah man. You're paying hundreds for adidas.

>implying I bought it for retail

>just buying adidas

You're proving my point that you're not seeing beyond the 359s. Have you even looked at Yeezy collections before? If anything disparaging, it's wannabe Helmut Lang, not at all like Adidas.

Reminds me of my grandpa. I usually hate cardigans but a high neck one like this is fine.

>still wearing these after 2015

>He worries about what's "in"

pretty cool actually

Very nice and uniqe

that's not even a Vaccarello model kek

Got em for $240 on ebay. 2013 pair but I love the slight discoloration the midsole is starting to get and I'm not paying $100+ more for the tongue to say Nike Air

shittiest rick owens shoes you can imagine

ha

where to cop??

how come everyone who buys a pair of wyatts from like 2015 is pretentious as fuck lol

I mean he's not wrong this sort of blue and urban look has become really overplayed in the 2010's, but idk the fit and the wash make it look to me a lot more geniune than New Yorker/Zara fast fashion trash

Im sorry, You're getting those TAILORED?
please explain.
Obv I know they can make custom shoes...but to tailor an existing shoe? what?

this is really good actually

this shill

got last week, love them

very nice

go back to clown college

It's because they're actually slippers, so the soles are a bit too thin for my liking. I have seen people wear them outside just as they are, but it's recommended that if you are going to wear them for fashion, you get thicker soles put on them

Copped pants.

uniqlo

Acne stay black River jeans, oversized the length so they aren’t too cropped hopefully. Nowhere sells them near me so I can’t try em on until I get them. Anybody have a pair?

Can I get an ID on these?

Can anyone id these shoes?